just started AJR

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just started it yesterday. personally i have a nagging elbow tendonitis and shoulder issues in general. one that was operated on less than a year ago. ill give a full write up of my thoughts at the 4 week and 8 week mark.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to hearing your take on this

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am very much interested in hearing your feedback. I hope Athletes Joint Restore provides you some relief.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
just started it yesterday. personally i have a nagging elbow tendonitis and shoulder issues in general. one that was operated on less than a year ago. ill give a full write up of my thoughts at the 4 week and 8 week mark.

Would love to know how this will help your elbow tendonitis. Seems like every serious lifter deals with it at somepoint

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested to hear how things turn out for you. Good luck!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I think you picked great target weeks for the updates. I'd be interest how you feel around day 10 :)

Looking forward to your feedback.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Im now in my 4th week with only a few days supply left. I gotta say im surprisingly impressed with this product. I will leave it at that for now. The real testament to this product will be how i feel when i run out. Then ill give my final review.

To AX I NEED MORE

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im now in my 4th week with only a few days supply left. I gotta say im surprisingly impressed with this product. I will leave it at that for now. The real testament to this product will be how i feel when i run out. Then ill give my final review.

To AX I NEED MORE
Really glad to hear that you are impressed. I look forward to your final review.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

To AX I NEED MORE
Sounds great! Appreciate the feedback.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds positive!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nice work and glad you are enjoying the benefits. Anything that gives results so you can do more work in the gym is well worth it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and glad you are enjoying the benefits. Anything that gives results so you can do more work in the gym is well worth it!
Agreed.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Starting week 2 and already can tell the difference on leg day.