Athletic Xtreme ATHLETES JOINT RESTORE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Don't get robbed!! lol
    Hahah ill just hit you up if i do!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Enjoying my AJR personally, Went heavy on squats last Sat with no fear. 585 x 4. I knew i had reinforment lol!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Enjoying my AJR personally, Went heavy on squats last Sat with no fear. 585 x 4. I knew i had reinforment lol!
    My wife loves AJR. She has had a bad shoulder injury for years. The last 2 months she has been using AJR and her shoulder movement is much better and with much less pain.
    I'm Back...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    My wife loves AJR. She has had a bad shoulder injury for years. The last 2 months she has been using AJR and her shoulder movement is much better and with much less pain.
    Thats awesome! Shoulders are usually the first to give people issues because of all the stress on that small joint and socket. Happy you guys have found help and relief in AJR
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  5. I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.
    Sweeet!

    Let us know how it goes. And those exercises should provide some additional help.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.

    Definitely keep us updated!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. I noticed a difference this time around at the beginning of week 2
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Athletic Xtreme to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:39 AM
  2. slim Xtreme professional athletes
    By sean vax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. USPlabs Athletic Dominance Protocol | CALLING ALL ATHLETES!!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Log in
Log in