Athletic Xtreme ATHLETES JOINT RESTORE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0

    Anyway to find out if this is gluten free?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  2. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anyway to find out if this is gluten free?
    I am 99% sure it is as gluten is a wheat product but I will make certain and get back to you tomorrow.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0

    Thx champ!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anyway to find out if this is gluten free?
    It is 100% gluten free. Verified.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  5. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0

    Thank You sir! 2 bottles inbound
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thank You sir! 2 bottles inbound
    Awesome. Based on use and reviews, i can honestly say enjoy the relief!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  7. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Thank You sir! 2 bottles inbound
    Very nice and enjoy
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0

    Just got the shipped e-mail! Gigidy
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just got the shipped e-mail! Gigidy
    Gigidy Gigidy! (for each bottle) lol
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  10. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0

    Like a school girl crush...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Like a school girl crush...
    Haha!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  12. Registered User
    rambo679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    407
    Answers
    0

    I've been having shoulder issues for 2-3 months now that seem to never quite get better. It's not bad enough to go to the Dr so I dont have an official diagnosis but it seems from my arm chair research that it's probably bursitis.

    I know you can't make an official proclimation but is it possible that this will help relieve it?

    I had previously been taking cissus for all my injuries and it worked great but doesn't seem to be putting a dent in this one. Same with Animal Flex, Joint Fixx those being my other standby's and really nothing is working.
  13. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been having shoulder issues for 2-3 months now that seem to never quite get better. It's not bad enough to go to the Dr so I dont have an official diagnosis but it seems from my arm chair research that it's probably bursitis.

    I know you can't make an official proclimation but is it possible that this will help relieve it?

    I had previously been taking cissus for all my injuries and it worked great but doesn't seem to be putting a dent in this one. Same with Animal Flex, Joint Fixx those being my other standby's and really nothing is working.
    Sorry to thear that bro. I've delt/deal with bursitis as well and i can honestly say that time off has been what has helped me in the past. AJR has helped relieve pain for many people but if it is something that may need surgery you should may visit the Dr.

    Depending on the severity of the bursitis you can recover. I would ice it, rest it, and rehab it. AJR will be the cherry on top
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  14. Registered User
    rambo679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    407
    Answers
    0

    Well that's all I needed to hear, it's as good as bought! Thanks!
  15. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Well that's all I needed to hear, it's as good as bought! Thanks!
    lol! I wish you the best.

    The best thing you can do is rehab exercises to increase blood flow to that area.

    Range of motion exercises:

    1. Find a sturdy surface, such as a table, counter or the frame of a sofa. Rest your non-injured arm on the surface and allow your injured arm to hang as you bend over at the waist.
    2. Relax your injured arm and draw circles in the air with your arm -- first clockwise five to 10 times, then counterclockwise.
    3. Swing your arm side to side slowly and gently, then back and forth.


    Repeat these exercises five to 10 times per day as part of your shoulder bursitis rehabilitation.

    Side Pulls

    This exercise is designed to strengthen the shoulder muscles after you've regained range of motion in your shoulder.

    • Stand with your injured arm next to the cables and hold the single arm handle in your hand.
    • Bend your arm at a 90-degree angle and pull your hand across your stomach slowly. You should feel resistance in your shoulder as you keep your upper arm straight and close to your body.
    • Return your arm to the starting position and repeat 10 to 12 times before allowing your arm to rest.


    Lastly, DB shoulder shruggs will help strengthen those shoulder muscles

    Hope this helps!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  16. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0

    Excellent advise
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Excellent advise
    Thanks broham!!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    lol! I wish you the best.

    The best thing you can do is rehab exercises to increase blood flow to that area.

    Range of motion exercises:

    1. Find a sturdy surface, such as a table, counter or the frame of a sofa. Rest your non-injured arm on the surface and allow your injured arm to hang as you bend over at the waist.
    2. Relax your injured arm and draw circles in the air with your arm -- first clockwise five to 10 times, then counterclockwise.
    3. Swing your arm side to side slowly and gently, then back and forth.


    Repeat these exercises five to 10 times per day as part of your shoulder bursitis rehabilitation.

    Side Pulls

    This exercise is designed to strengthen the shoulder muscles after you've regained range of motion in your shoulder.

    • Stand with your injured arm next to the cables and hold the single arm handle in your hand.
    • Bend your arm at a 90-degree angle and pull your hand across your stomach slowly. You should feel resistance in your shoulder as you keep your upper arm straight and close to your body.
    • Return your arm to the starting position and repeat 10 to 12 times before allowing your arm to rest.


    Lastly, DB shoulder shruggs will help strengthen those shoulder muscles

    Hope this helps!
    Awesome advice. Im going to file this away in my memory bank.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome advice. Im going to file this away in my memory bank.
    Don't get robbed!! lol
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  20. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    lol! I wish you the best.

    The best thing you can do is rehab exercises to increase blood flow to that area.

    Range of motion exercises:

    1. Find a sturdy surface, such as a table, counter or the frame of a sofa. Rest your non-injured arm on the surface and allow your injured arm to hang as you bend over at the waist.
    2. Relax your injured arm and draw circles in the air with your arm -- first clockwise five to 10 times, then counterclockwise.
    3. Swing your arm side to side slowly and gently, then back and forth.


    Repeat these exercises five to 10 times per day as part of your shoulder bursitis rehabilitation.

    Side Pulls

    This exercise is designed to strengthen the shoulder muscles after you've regained range of motion in your shoulder.

    • Stand with your injured arm next to the cables and hold the single arm handle in your hand.
    • Bend your arm at a 90-degree angle and pull your hand across your stomach slowly. You should feel resistance in your shoulder as you keep your upper arm straight and close to your body.
    • Return your arm to the starting position and repeat 10 to 12 times before allowing your arm to rest.


    Lastly, DB shoulder shruggs will help strengthen those shoulder muscles

    Hope this helps!
    Wow! Copied and saved in the documents folder. Thanks.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Don't get robbed!! lol
    Hahah ill just hit you up if i do!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Enjoying my AJR personally, Went heavy on squats last Sat with no fear. 585 x 4. I knew i had reinforment lol!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  23. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Enjoying my AJR personally, Went heavy on squats last Sat with no fear. 585 x 4. I knew i had reinforment lol!
    My wife loves AJR. She has had a bad shoulder injury for years. The last 2 months she has been using AJR and her shoulder movement is much better and with much less pain.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  24. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    My wife loves AJR. She has had a bad shoulder injury for years. The last 2 months she has been using AJR and her shoulder movement is much better and with much less pain.
    Thats awesome! Shoulders are usually the first to give people issues because of all the stress on that small joint and socket. Happy you guys have found help and relief in AJR
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  25. Registered User
    rambo679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    407
    Answers
    0

    I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.
  26. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.
    Sweeet!

    Let us know how it goes. And those exercises should provide some additional help.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been on it since friday, I'll update you guys on any progress.

    Definitely keep us updated!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0

    I noticed a difference this time around at the beginning of week 2
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Athletic Xtreme to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Welcome Athletic Xtreme to AM
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 09:39 AM
  3. slim Xtreme professional athletes
    By sean vax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
  4. USPlabs Athletic Dominance Protocol | CALLING ALL ATHLETES!!!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in