Athletic Xtreme ATHLETES JOINT RESTORE

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AJR_bottle.png

NEW INTERNAL STUDY STARTING IN 3 WEEKS. CLICK FOR MORE INFO.
Athletic Xtreme | Athletes Joint Restore Study

What is the Study?

• Buy Athletes Joint Restore at our cost.
  • Answer a short intake questionnaire.
  • Take Athletes Joint Restore daily for four weeks.
  • Respond to a quick weekly survey about your progress and pain.
  • Answer a five minute exit survey at the end of four weeks.
What is in it for YOU?

• Start getting better pain and joint relief now.
  • Try the product before anyone on the market.
  • Get the product at substantially less than anyone will ever get it.
  • Ability to buy MORE at cost after the study is done.
  • A free surprise gift at the end.

All ingredients in this product are in exact clinical doses. What does that mean? Easy - they are already involved in studies and AX is using the exact doses from those studies. NO PROP BLEND.

Athleties Joint Restore is great for anyone who experiences sore joints from athletic activity and/or training. The reviews from the 1st Round of testing have been nothing short of outstanding. This is your chance to give it a shot.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
who can tell me what the novel ingredient is?
:)

Love?

Haha, just kidding, but looking forward to hearing more about this product and reading the results of the surveys/testers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many spots still open!! Get in on this!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this one up! Here's a great opportunity to get in on a brand new product, never before seen ingredients in the industry, and the ability to purchase more in the future at an uber-low price!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to jump on this....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered my test bottle! Very sweet price!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be ordering mine once im off work!

SD1959

Awards
Got the email 4 hrs ago. Tried to order and got hit w/sold out. Really? Sold out? What gives?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what happened with it, but I'll try to find out. The website en totale is undergoing a massive overhaul, but should be done soon. If this isn't a glitch, then the product for trials is sold out. I'll find out and get back to you ASAP.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will AX be emailing us a survey to fill out after week 1 or how is that gonna work
Not too sure. Best bet might be to email Danny on it. He handles a lot of the product testing and whatnot. He's the HQ customer service dude. [email protected] will get ya to him! :cheers:

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Sorry, i'm not sure what the question is but if you can post your question again i'll go hunt down you an answer :D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Will AX be emailing us a survey to fill out after week 1 or how is that gonna work
Yes that is correct, they will start going out weekly. Quick survey in your inbox.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Well there ya go! Good job AX :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Hearing some people getting good results after only 3 days of using AJR! I'm starting to get that nagging elbow pain so i will be investing in at least 2 bottles asap!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hearing some people getting good results after only 3 days of using AJR! I'm starting to get that nagging elbow pain so i will be investing in at least 2 bottles asap!
I got in on the survey bottles they sent out, so far so good, you definitely gotta pick yourself up a couple bottles big dog.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I got in on the survey bottles they sent out, so far so good, you definitely gotta pick yourself up a couple bottles big dog.
Oh yeah, i believe a 2 bottle run would be best

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I talked about it so much at the house, my wife stole my bottle. She's was in a horrible car accident that shattered her knee many years ago.

She's been able to kick my ass during cardio the past month... thanks AJR!

Something else for us to compete for. Hope you pick up AJR and for the price, the benefits are outstanding!

(Even if the wife... trash talks after a brutal cardio session)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Got in on this and can't wait to get my bottle. I'm 12wks post op for a slap repair so I'm hoping this helps in that area and with some knee pain that comes and goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in on this and can't wait to get my bottle. I'm 12wks post op for a slap repair so I'm hoping this helps in that area and with some knee pain that comes and goes.
Definitely keep us updated on your progress if you dont mind man.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my free gift today too. Also got my second bottle a couple of days ago. So far this is the most effective joint supplement that I have ever used. Although it hasn't made my joints 100% pain free, it still feels superior to any glucosamine, chondroitin, msm or cissus supplement that i have used.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:arms::nana: Got my free gift today for completing the survey...very cool of u guys:)
Thank you for your support. Glad you are happy with the free gift. :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my free gift today too. Also got my second bottle a couple of days ago. So far this is the most effective joint supplement that I have ever used. Although it hasn't made my joints 100% pain free, it still feels superior to any glucosamine, chondroitin, msm or cissus supplement that i have used.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed AJR. We are very proud of it and feel it is a very special product. Thanks again!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Truly appreciate all the feedback!

I have to know...what was the free gift???

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truly appreciate all the feedback!

I have to know...what was the free gift???
Mine was a Harbinger padded lifting straps. It was shipped from Amazon so i thought i ordered late one night after taking my ambien:p...then i saw on the receipt it said gift from AX.

Perfect timing though cause my old straps were about shredded

steppinRazor

Awards

better than cissus?? i gotta get down on some a this

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Mine was a Harbinger padded lifting straps. It was shipped from Amazon so i thought i ordered late one night after taking my ambien:p...then i saw on the receipt it said gift from AX.

Perfect timing though cause my old straps were about shredded
Lmbo!! Awesome. Good post my friend!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
better than cissus?? i gotta get down on some a this
Definately a cut above cissus. I was shocked to see how excited people were about this product, i stopped and thought about enjoying a pain free workout, then i got excited! lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Definately a cut above cissus. I was shocked to see how excited people were about this product, i stopped and thought about enjoying a pain free workout, then i got excited! lol

id definitely like to give this a shot. will this be at the planet anytime soon?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id definitely like to give this a shot. will this be at the planet anytime soon?
Its started to make its way out to online shops so id assume it will goto the planet as well, but if not you can always go request it in their thread!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'll need to check and see what sites currently have it up for sale for those that missed out on the trail

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway to find out if this is gluten free?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Anyway to find out if this is gluten free?
I am 99% sure it is as gluten is a wheat product but I will make certain and get back to you tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx champ!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards