SuperSize Is A Keeper For Now

C

Clever Mouse

Awards
Well, I've been a heavy user of AX's previous Slim X for energy, focus, and appetite suppression (you can search the net for my username + slim x lol) and I wasn't really impressed with Slim FX and the new Stimulant X, but I've found some love in SuperSize!

I'm SUPER picky about my stims, I usually combine with noots for a reason, and *nothing* otc is comparable to the late SX, and this is not a discussion about that, so I'll just give a thumbs up for SuperSize since it's THE most pleasant and smooth stim I'm experiencing on the market currently, IMO.

DS' Craze is more "effective" for focus, but it's too much stim at the moment, I'm liking Supersize more.

Had to give it a trial and it's a fantastic solution in powder form. I "micro" dosed SX too (splitted the cap), and Supersize offers that option too in easy powder dose.
It's really versatile and can offer stimulation in various settings (like 1/2 scoop in the morning to replace coffee when you need to do desk work, or 1-2 scoops before a workout, etc.)
It's a very refreshing flavour too, and goes well with a couple drops of vanilla extract (ymmv) and some crushed ice.
Home made "energy drinks" for the win! You totally decide how strong you want it.

It's stackable too (noots, ultra reps, other misc. stuff), you almost forget actual coffee exists.....

Good work, AX!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very awesome, Mouse! We're very glad that you have enjoyed SuperSize so much. Thanks for the review!

A

AEK

Awards
Absolutly love the Supersize man really diggin it !!!

Well, I've been a heavy user of AX's previous Slim X for energy, focus, and appetite suppression (you can search the net for my username + slim x lol) and I wasn't really impressed with Slim FX and the new Stimulant X, but I've found some love in SuperSize!

I'm SUPER picky about my stims, I usually combine with noots for a reason, and *nothing* otc is comparable to the late SX, and this is not a discussion about that, so I'll just give a thumbs up for SuperSize since it's THE most pleasant and smooth stim I'm experiencing on the market currently, IMO.

DS' Craze is more "effective" for focus, but it's too much stim at the moment, I'm liking Supersize more.

Had to give it a trial and it's a fantastic solution in powder form. I "micro" dosed SX too (splitted the cap), and Supersize offers that option too in easy powder dose.
It's really versatile and can offer stimulation in various settings (like 1/2 scoop in the morning to replace coffee when you need to do desk work, or 1-2 scoops before a workout, etc.)
It's a very refreshing flavour too, and goes well with a couple drops of vanilla extract (ymmv) and some crushed ice.
Home made "energy drinks" for the win! You totally decide how strong you want it.

It's stackable too (noots, ultra reps, other misc. stuff), you almost forget actual coffee exists.....

Good work, AX!

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words. Glad you enjoy SuperSize as much as I do. You are 100% correct on how versatile it is.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Totally agree here. Supersize is awesome. And I do spread the word believe me. Lately I've been off stims and have been having some awesome workouts fueled by ultra reps. Both awesome products.

C

Clever Mouse

Awards
Totally agree here. Supersize is awesome. And I do spread the word believe me. Lately I've been off stims and have been having some awesome workouts fueled by ultra reps. Both awesome products.
Definitely. On busy days I start with SuperSize to hit the weights, and then later on the same day (while still having SuperSize in my "system") I chug an UltraReps (addicting flavour!) and go for a long run. Pretty amazing.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
To me, it's about the results! Truly appreciate the feedback