SuperSize vs. UltraReps

John33

Awards
What is the main difference between the two besides UltraReps being stimulant-free? Do you offer samples? Thanks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I personal like to combo the two.

SuperSize right before workout or during.

Ultra Reps as part of my post workout drink.

I can't say enough about how this combo helps with my repair and growth.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which one would you recommend for this type of training? like simultaneous from one station to another:

Scott Firefighter Combat Challenge Montgomery 2011 - YouTube
That looks nuts!! Thanks for sharing; I have never seen that before.

Your question is difficult as I really believe both would help greatly. Both products have provided great endurance for me. If you are only choosing one and taking a stim is not a problem; I would personally go with SuperSize. My main reason for saying that is because after watching that video.... I think I would want the extra kick that a stim would provide.

That was such a cool video. Thanks again for sharing and Good Luck!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
We are all different.. Some may find a stimulantproduct would work best for them and some may find a endurance product works best for them

If I were to chose between these two products, I'd go with Ultra Reps.. The pumps I get from SuperSize would make me swoll and eventually I wouldn't be able to bend the legs to take the next step in the stair..
Ultra reps helps me recover faster! And the help of oxygen uptake from it would be just perfect for this type of training! :)

But remember, we are all different!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it, and glad I shared the video as well. I would probably give ultrareps a shot at the academy training for its' endurance benefits, and other good things that comes with it and also the oxygen uptake that Eizbear mentioned.

As for the supersize, I would use that during my gym/ off academy training.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it, and glad I shared the video as well. I would probably give ultrareps a shot at the academy training for its' endurance benefits, and other good things that comes with it and also the oxygen uptake that Eizbear mentioned.

Sounds like a plan! Good luck bro!
To be honest, I got a bit inspired by that training.. Would love to try it out the next time I see an opportunity haha :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's a good read. I like taking ultra reps before sporting events. It really helps me last, which can be a big help, especially when playing with people younger than me.

And by the way, those firefighter drills are insane

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Quick ultrareps review:

First off, I would like to thank nutra for their fast shipping, only couple days and already got the tub :)
Thxx also to AX for the for the free blender bottle :)

15 mins. of taking 1 scoop, I can tell the focus was starting to kick in when I was just staring at my phone for couple mins doin' nothing, lol.
When it came workout time (legs, back, abs) I could tell my endurance picked up because I wasn't nearly as tired when I was doing the same workout a week ago and I wasn't breathing as heavy. My strength also increased from what I've noticed and had that extra push to do extra reps. Felt like I didn't need breaks in between sets and could just keep going. In comes time w/ my ab routine, hour later after legs/ back and my focus and strength was still there. Could push more to do extra reps and wasn't exhausted after the whole routine.

Overall, I was really impress w/ first time using ultra reps and don't know if it's placebo effect that I'm taking it or the thing just doin its' job. Can't wait what this thing can do in the long run and can't wait to try it in the academy training where the real test begins.

Would like to give supersize a shot next and see what this thing could do.

Thanks AX.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Truly appreciate your insight and glad you're enjoying the benefits.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok......

I have been using Ultra Reps solo for the last 3 days. I really don't know now which I like the most out of the two.

I have been having great workouts with unreal endurance and focus. I can't pick which one I like more....
I guess that is a good problem to have. ;)

Since I have been getting a lot of stim from other sources; I have been using Ultra Reps and loving it.

AEK

Awards
ok......

I have been using Ultra Reps solo for the last 3 days. I really don't know now which I like the most out of the two.

I have been having great workouts with unreal endurance and focus. I can't pick which one I like more....
I guess that is a good problem to have. ;)

Since I have been getting a lot of stim from other sources; I have been using Ultra Reps and loving it.

Depending on the time of day

Ultra Reps for people who train later in the day who have to sleep in about 5-7hrs time from thier last training session, or even people wanting a break from stims

Supersize for early in the day or anyone who wants to train all out particular a leg day, need that extra focus and kick !!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on the time of day

Ultra Reps for people who train later in the day who have to sleep in about 5-7hrs time from thier last training session, or even people wanting a break from stims

Supersize for early in the day or anyone who wants to train all out particular a leg day, need that extra focus and kick !!
That is probably the best rule to live by in this situation.

They are both just too good to sit and try to make a decision on which is better. I am in-love with them both.