Supersize question

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. ax reps or supersize users, what do you think about using supersize as preworkout for hiit cardio training like insanity? endurance wise, i run 4-5mi. in the afternoon, how do you guys think supersize will help in terms of these exercise. My tub is getting here this week and i wanna make things clear before start using it. Thanks for the help.

    -r6


  2. I've never tried SuperSize before an intense workout like Insanity/Cardio.
    Personally, I've found that preworkouts before Insanity/Cardio actually elevated my heart rate more than desired.

    You'll have to experiment and I'd suggest 1 scoop to start out with.

    Insanity is pretty hardcore and keep us posted on what you decide to do.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I've never tried SuperSize before an intense workout like Insanity/Cardio.
    Personally, I've found that preworkouts before Insanity/Cardio actually elevated my heart rate more than desired.

    You'll have to experiment and I'd suggest 1 scoop to start out with.

    Insanity is pretty hardcore and keep us posted on what you decide to do.
    I'll definitely start out with one scoop to see how I feel while doing the insanity workout. Also, I forgot to mention that I'm stacking the supersize along w/ AD products shredabull and taurotest and can't wait to see how they all work together.

  4. I would prefer using UltraReps for a long cardio session, considering its ability to increase endurance without increasing the heartrate.. Increased oxygen uptake via theobromine could help out as well..

    SuperSize could help you with energy and explosivity in shorter burst of cardio, like playing floorball or something.

    Please do come back with how you experienced it!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I would prefer using UltraReps for a long cardio session, considering its ability to increase endurance without increasing the heartrate.. Increased oxygen uptake via theobromine could help out as well..

    SuperSize could help you with energy and explosivity in shorter burst of cardio, like playing floorball or something.

    Please do come back with how you experienced it!
    I would give supersize a shot first and see how it affects me during those long cardio sessions and running. Is there a way to get some ultrareps samples to see how it compares to supersize in terms of its effects?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    I would give supersize a shot first and see how it affects me during those long cardio sessions and running. Is there a way to get some ultrareps samples to see how it compares to supersize in terms of its effects?
    keep an eye on the ax website, you may get more than just some ultra reps samples
    athleticxtreme

  7. How you feeling ?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    How you feeling ?
    is this directed at me?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    How you feeling ?
    or me?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    is this directed at me?
    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    or me?
    Both ofc

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Both ofc
    Haven't had the chance to try out my tub because it hasn't arrive yet. Might've been stuck on one of the cities where the storm hits. I'll update as soon as I get the chance.

  12. Oh well my forearm tendon is just fine and im feeling good. I had to stop supersize as it was causing me insomnia at night and I wasnt able to sleep.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Oh well my forearm tendon is just fine and im feeling good. I had to stop supersize as it was causing me insomnia at night and I wasnt able to sleep.
    get well soon man. Btw, what time of the day you taking your supersize, how many scoops, and how long does the energy, pumps, etc. lasts you?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Oh well my forearm tendon is just fine and im feeling good. I had to stop supersize as it was causing me insomnia at night and I wasnt able to sleep.

    Sorry to hear that, bro! How many scoops were you hitting ?
    I haven't heard any complaints about sleep issues at all with Supersize, so please come back to us , so we can see if we can find any issue regarding that!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Sorry to hear that, bro! How many scoops were you hitting ?
    I haven't heard any complaints about sleep issues at all with Supersize, so please come back to us , so we can see if we can find any issue regarding that!
    1-1.5. Anything with PEA and or analogues of PEA have always kept me up all night long. Its not nearly as bad with supersize as it was with drive and pre-surge unleashed. However I did use it at around 12 most days and was up till 2-3 at night. One day till 4 even with 2g GABA in my system.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    get well soon man. Btw, what time of the day you taking your supersize, how many scoops, and how long does the energy, pumps, etc. lasts you?
    1-1.5 scoops, around 12 usually. The energy is about 3 hrs with an "awake" feeling that lasts much longer. The pump lasts idk, I train for Powerlifting but a few hrs 2-4.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    1-1.5 scoops, around 12 usually. The energy is about 3 hrs with an "awake" feeling that lasts much longer. The pump lasts idk, I train for Powerlifting but a few hrs 2-4.
    that's a good time for lasting throughout a workout and extra energy for other activities as well, but on couple post you said you were up til 2-3 or even 4am, wow that's a really long time for that wake feeling to last and you took it early on the day too. Hope I wouldn't be up that late and im planning to take mine 3:30 or 4 pm before workin out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    that's a good time for lasting throughout a workout and extra energy for other activities as well, but on couple post you said you were up til 2-3 or even 4am, wow that's a really long time for that wake feeling to last and you took it early on the day too. Hope I wouldn't be up that late and im planning to take mine 3:30 or 4 pm before workin out.
    As I stated all products with PEA and its analogues do this to me. The rep even mentioned this is the first they have heard of this. Also it doesnt keep my gym partner awake at night either. I use to do things I shouldnt have when I was younger which might explain it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Haven't had the chance to try out my tub because it hasn't arrive yet. Might've been stuck on one of the cities where the storm hits. I'll update as soon as I get the chance.
    did you order a tub or receive a free one?
    if it was through AX please pm me your name, email, and address and I will look into this for you

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    did you order a tub or receive a free one?
    if it was through AX please pm me your name, email, and address and I will look into this for you
    thanks for the generosity B, i ordered it from a forum member from another forum. been a month now and... nada was so xcited to try out.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    thanks for the generosity B, i ordered it from a forum member from another forum. been a month now and... nada was so xcited to try out.
    So, you're just buying it off another member?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    thanks for the generosity B, i ordered it from a forum member from another forum. been a month now and... nada was so xcited to try out.
    I hate to see this happen to you bro.
    If I had a tub on hand, I'd offer it up, this sucks man.
    please pm me the name of this member, the last thing we need is someone getting ppl to buy AX products from them and not following through. Granted whoever it is, is not a registered Vendor with AX, but ppl need to be made aware of shady practices.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    So, you're just buying it off another member?
    yeah, a forum member from a different forum.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I hate to see this happen to you bro.
    If I had a tub on hand, I'd offer it up, this sucks man.
    please pm me the name of this member, the last thing we need is someone getting ppl to buy AX products from them and not following through. Granted whoever it is, is not a registered Vendor with AX, but ppl need to be made aware of shady practices.
    thanks for the concern B, pmd u w/ specific details.

  25. I got my opened tub im not using, If I understand the postal system Id just send you mine haha.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I got my opened tub im not using, If I understand the postal system Id just send you mine haha.
    You serious?

  27. I'd take it if you dont have no use for it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    I'd take it if you dont have no use for it.
    Yea my gym partner doesnt want it. Imma give a few samples out and see if anyone likes it. But I never use the postal system lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Yea my gym partner doesnt want it. Imma give a few samples out and see if anyone likes it. But I never use the postal system lol
    I would take the samples, if you don't mind.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supersize (AX) vs. Craze (DS)
    By Sonntag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 10:06 AM
  2. Supersize?
    By rsnake21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. SuperSize Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:08 AM
  4. My Supersize'ed experience
    By pixeljr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Log in
Log in