STIMULANT-X 2005!!!

mc2000

Awards
Anybody out there remember that product?? I still to this day do not know why they changed that original formula.... It was better than the Slim Extreme of 2008... It was the cleanest longest lasting euphoric stimulant ever legal or otherwise..!!!! I swear I would pay $200 a bottle for that Stim-x today !!!!!! All the best stuff eventually goes away for one reason or another!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh...I remember it.

I didn't want to eat ANYTHING while I was on it; no joke, I had to set timers to eat and it was still barely anything. I actually ran it a second time during finals week because I could sleep for 3-4 hours and wake up feeling like it was nothing.

It, however, gave me internal hemorrhoids and a nice little drip from the johnson that you'd assume from an STD. As great as it was, those two things made it not worth it, for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh...I remember it.

I didn't want to eat ANYTHING while I was on it; no joke, I had to set timers to eat and it was still barely anything. I actually ran it a second time during finals week because I could sleep for 3-4 hours and wake up feeling like it was nothing.

It, however, gave me internal hemorrhoids and a nice little drip from the johnson that you'd assume from an STD. As great as it was, those two things made it not worth it, for me.
Wtf? That sounds no good.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf? That sounds no good.
lol yeah bad outweighed the good for me, but it was an amazing experience until I realized those sides.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, those are some nasty sides indeed! I came into AX at about the tail end of that one, but it was the product that attracted me. To this day I still have a sample pack of it, sealed and all, just saved for posterity!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... I got the same thing from too much EC... Not to mention the scared peter effect...

"No seriously.. I am a grower.. not a show-er" :D

Ugh...I remember it.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Rotfl! Check eBay, you may be able to find a bottle for about $200.

That's a lot of SFX tho!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in for nostalgia...left with TMI regarding DAdams johnson...<unplugs computer><stares at cube wall>