Review of new AX products - AnabolicMinds.com

Review of new AX products

  1. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Review of new AX products


    Thanks to the AX team for the awesome promos they had and for the great stash of goodies I got!

    Supersize: 8/10
    Taste: Not good at all. Kinda reminded me of the lemon-lime alka-seltzer except stronger. I don't get hung up on flavor too much if the product works.
    Effects: Nice good clean energy throughout the lifts without a crash. Wasn't like a meth-head and heart wasn't going 90 mph.

    German Creatine: 10/10
    Taste: NONE!! This is awesome because I've tried some NASTY stuff!
    Effects: No bloat, no cramps no stomach issues just the nice full feeling in my muscles. Just ordered 2 more tubs of it!

    Ultrareps: 7:10
    Taste: They got this one right! Taste is good!
    Effects: Being a non-stim pre, I would say it serves it's purpose well in the endurance I experienced. I am partial to my stims so this wasn't up there in the ranks of pre's for me. However, when I cycle off stims, this will more than likely be in my arsenal.

    SlimFX: 4:10
    Effects: My wife was the one to run this and she only ran it for 3 days. It made her head feel "funny" and kinda "spacey". No appetite suppression and no energy. She was not happy with this product at all. I am sorry to report this. I guess this product doesn't go with her body's chemistry.

    Well, there it is folks, short and sweet and to the point. Thanks again for the opp to try these out!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  2. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178408

    Thank you for your honest feedback.
    It is consumer honesty that makes this community, company, and industry better.

    I am sorry to hear that your wife did not react well to SlimFX.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

  3. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Thank you for your honest feedback.
    It is consumer honesty that makes this community, company, and industry better.

    I am sorry to hear that your wife did not react well to SlimFX.
    It happens. Can't expect a supplement to work for everyone with different body chemistries! Just like with perfume ...when I was younger, I bought a girlfriend some perfume like an ex used to wear and it didn't smell the same on her! Went from a smell that about made me go straight horn-dog to smelling like a grandma! Big disappointment there! Lol! Like I said though, I do appreciate the chance to try it out!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Hmm...Im hopeing that slin fx works for me, cuz I got bottle for when its ok to start cutting..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    SuperSize is great.
    Ultra Reps was decent...
    Have their creatine and a slim fx sample to try.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  6. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    84916

    I can vouch for creatine. Works and no stomach issues ie peeing out my butt.

  7. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2129

    Hey thank you guys very much for 1, trying our products. And 2, taking time to write an honest review. Honesty is very much appreciated. Many people voiced their honest opinion of the flavor of SuperSize and, to my knowledge, the flavors were redesigned/improved and an offer was issued to those who had already invested in the old flavor.

    Happy to see that SS still delivered despite the flavor and the German creatine is a hit. Sorry to hear about the Slim FX not working out for your wife. If she just so happens to give it another try(I know it maybe a long shot, lol), let me or any of the AX reps know so that we may can offer diet advice and tips to help her 2nd experience be a much better result than the 1st one

    Thanks again!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  8. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2624

    Just as my fellow co-workers wrote, thanks for the reviews and the time you spend writing about the different products! I'm very glad to read your down-to-earth comment on Slim FX. Not everyone understands that everything doesn't automatically works for everyone. Still sorry to hear that the product didn't work for your wife, and it makes me curious if to you're gonna try out Slim FX?

    Anyways, 3 out of 4 products from the same company ain't a bad thingy either

    Again, thanks for your honest feedback and thoughts about the products! Please feel free to come back with a review on Slim FX if YOU are planning on trying it out

  9. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Just as my fellow co-workers wrote, thanks for the reviews and the time you spend writing about the different products! I'm very glad to read your down-to-earth comment on Slim FX. Not everyone understands that everything doesn't automatically works for everyone. Still sorry to hear that the product didn't work for your wife, and it makes me curious if to you're gonna try out Slim FX?

    Anyways, 3 out of 4 products from the same company ain't a bad thingy either

    Again, thanks for your honest feedback and thoughts about the products! Please feel free to come back with a review on Slim FX if YOU are planning on trying it out
    Not sure if I will give it a go or not. I have never had a need for a fat burner with my high metabolism. It's a curse or a blessing - depending on how you wanna look at it. Haha! I might give it a try this spring who knows! Will definitely post up a review if I do.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  10. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2129

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not sure if I will give it a go or not. I have never had a need for a fat burner with my high metabolism. It's a curse or a blessing - depending on how you wanna look at it. Haha! I might give it a try this spring who knows! Will definitely post up a review if I do.
    lol, sounds like a gift from above to me, seeing that i have the metabolism of a 67 Chevy! lol, a review would be greatly appreciated. BTW, any other products you may be interested in?
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Not sure if I will give it a go or not. I have never had a need for a fat burner with my high metabolism. It's a curse or a blessing - depending on how you wanna look at it. Haha! I might give it a try this spring who knows! Will definitely post up a review if I do.
    Blessing. I think if u ate a ton and a ton 4500 cals u could gain weight where if others eat that it'll be hard to burn it off.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  12. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    576685

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not sure if I will give it a go or not. I have never had a need for a fat burner with my high metabolism. It's a curse or a blessing - depending on how you wanna look at it. Haha! I might give it a try this spring who knows! Will definitely post up a review if I do.
    well, consider yourself lucky!
    there are plenty of other products in the lineup that may better suit your dollar.
    Some like burners for the energy component, others the appetite suppression, and then of course the burning of fat is generally welcomed.
    If you go longer periods without food, this may be your ticket to staving off hunger a bit longer.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  13. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    lol, sounds like a gift from above to me, seeing that i have the metabolism of a 67 Chevy! lol, a review would be greatly appreciated. BTW, any other products you may be interested in?
    Lol! It's great for staying fairly lean but not so great for gaining weight. I've been looking at the Trisorbogen (sp?) to possibly run with my next cycle. Sounds rather promising! I like the idea of making it to where you don't have to dose high to get to the sweet spot!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  14. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    484100

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lol! It's great for staying fairly lean but not so great for gaining weight. I've been looking at the Trisorbogen (sp?) to possibly run with my next cycle. Sounds rather promising! I like the idea of making it to where you don't have to dose high to get to the sweet spot!
    And that is one of the beauties of Trisorbagen - one of AX's rather overlooked and underrated products, IMO. For many compounds, it releases the potential in each capsule, enabling more of the ingredients to be absorbed into the system, giving you not necessarily a higher dose, but a higher yield from each dose. It's definitely a worthwhile add-on. Best way to see the effectiveness is to run a cycle exactly the same as you did before, keeping as many factors the same as you can, but add in Trisorbagen. In doing that, you can gauge the difference between the two.

    Let us know how it goes when you do it!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    So when is a/x releasing a GDA?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  16. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    Answers
    7
    Rep Power
    5695030

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    And that is one of the beauties of Trisorbagen - one of AX's rather overlooked and underrated products, IMO. For many compounds, it releases the potential in each capsule, enabling more of the ingredients to be absorbed into the system, giving you not necessarily a higher dose, but a higher yield from each dose. It's definitely a worthwhile add-on. Best way to see the effectiveness is to run a cycle exactly the same as you did before, keeping as many factors the same as you can, but add in Trisorbagen. In doing that, you can gauge the difference between the two.

    Let us know how it goes when you do it!
    Will do! Probably won't be for a couple months. The wife and I decided to try for a second child now.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

  17. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    576685

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So when is a/x releasing a GDA?
    I'm interested in these as well.
    I have used a variety of different GDA's and it'd be good to see AX take a dip in this pool.
    I will see what info I can gather regarding AX jumping in!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Controlled Labs Products REVIEW Thread!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. Master Log/Review Thread for SNS Products
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in