slim fx and????? - AnabolicMinds.com

slim fx and?????

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    slim fx and?????


    whats up guys,

    OK so Ive been hearing alot of good reviews about slim fx and Im gonna give it a shot! I also wanna grab a pre workout to go along with it. So my question is would it be better to stack Slim fx and ultrareps or should i through supersize into the mix? I just dont wanna over do it with the stims cuz i usually dont workout till around 5 at night. I was thinking slim fx between 8-9am and ultrareps around4:30-5:00pm? Any input is appreciated.

  2. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Bump
  3. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thank you for your question.

    In my opinion I would use Ultra Reps with Slim FX. I am pretty stim tolerant and Slim FX gives me all I can handle; I would not want to add more stim into the equation.

    Ultra Reps is really good stuff and has been getting some nice reviews.
    I'm Back...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster
    Thank you for your question.

    In my opinion I would use Ultra Reps with Slim FX. I am pretty stim tolerant and Slim FX gives me all I can handle; I would not want to add more stim into the equation.

    Ultra Reps is really good stuff and has been getting some nice reviews.


    That's what I was thinkin. Thanks for the response I'll probly put my order in tonight.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    That's what I was thinkin. Thanks for the response I'll probly put my order in tonight.
    No problem!
    Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions.

    Good Luck!
    I'm Back...
  6. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    whats up guys,

    OK so Ive been hearing alot of good reviews about slim fx and Im gonna give it a shot! I also wanna grab a pre workout to go along with it. So my question is would it be better to stack Slim fx and ultrareps or should i through supersize into the mix? I just dont wanna over do it with the stims cuz i usually dont workout till around 5 at night. I was thinking slim fx between 8-9am and ultrareps around4:30-5:00pm? Any input is appreciated.

    Sorry bro for the late response! Been sick and it has pretty much had me offline the whole week.. But I saw that Clickster helped you out!!

    My input then...

    Slim FX and UltraReps is probably the best option, if you haven't tried Slim FX yet.. I on the other hand have tried 3 scoops of SuperSize while taken 2 caps of Slim FX in the morning and I was all fine... A bit jittery, but no crash or problems sleeping.. But I didn't start with 3 scoops.. I checked my tolerance and started with 1 scoop and worked my way up to 3 scoops!

    I hope you'll be satisfied with whatever option you make! We would appreciate if you could come back to us when you have tried it a bit!

    Have a great day and good luck!!!
  7. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Thanks guys! You've both been a great help. My plan is to go with the ultra and slim stack.
    I was thinking to take 1 slim fx in the morning around 630am and then another around 2pm and then
    Take the ultrareps around 5pm right before I workout. Would this be a good schedule?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Thanks guys! You've both been a great help. My plan is to go with the ultra and slim stack.
    I was thinking to take 1 slim fx in the morning around 630am and then another around 2pm and then
    Take the ultrareps around 5pm right before I workout. Would this be a good schedule?
    It would be fine to take Slim FX in that manner.

    I personally like to take 2 caps in the AM and that is it. It is supposed to work 12 hours; which it does for me. If I take 2 caps at 9AM; I don't feel it let up until at least 8-8:30 PM.
    I'm Back...
  9. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Sounds good! Once again thanks for all the help.
  10. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Sounds good! Once again thanks for all the help.
    You're welcome and we're honestly glad to help out!

    Ps.. I too like to take 2 pills in the morning.. I like the effects better with that dose.. But it's good to start with 1 pill to assess your tolerance!

    Good luck!
  11. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ultra reps is stim free, so you won't have any issues if you dosed them at the same time.
    your schedule of 630am and 2pm for slimfx and a 4-430 dose of ultra reps would work very well.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  12. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Just to add on to the excellent responses that the rest of the team gave you...

    Since everyone's different and how we response to supplements, you may have to do a little experimenting on what works for you. Once you find that sweet spot... you'll be in the zone!

    I'd be interested to see what protocol you decide to run with.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Just to add on to the excellent responses that the rest of the team gave you...

    Since everyone's different and how we response to supplements, you may have to do a little experimenting on what works for you. Once you find that sweet spot... you'll be in the zone!

    I'd be interested to see what protocol you decide to run with.
    ok so my plan is... I wont be starting the slimfx until after new year.I figure I might as well get those last few cheat days in cuz after that its lockdown time!lol. Im pretty stim tolerant but just to be safe I'll start with the one in the morning before breakfast and depending on how I feel in the afternoon will determine if I'll take another one or not. I just want a steady flow of energy and appetite suppresion thats why I was thinking of spacing out the 2 doses.As far as the ultrareps this will be my first time using a stim free PWO so I'm pretty excited to see how it is. Once i get the ball rolling I'll be sure to check back in and let you guys know how i like it. Big ups to the AX team you guys have all been awesome!
  14. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    ok so my plan is... I wont be starting the slimfx until after new year.I figure I might as well get those last few cheat days in cuz after that its lockdown time!lol. Im pretty stim tolerant but just to be safe I'll start with the one in the morning before breakfast and depending on how I feel in the afternoon will determine if I'll take another one or not. I just want a steady flow of energy and appetite suppresion thats why I was thinking of spacing out the 2 doses.As far as the ultrareps this will be my first time using a stim free PWO so I'm pretty excited to see how it is. Once i get the ball rolling I'll be sure to check back in and let you guys know how i like it. Big ups to the AX team you guys have all been awesome!
    thanks for the support.
    good choice to hold off a little on the slimfx and waiting until after new years. those extra cheat days, especially so close together can really do damage to the physique.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  15. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    ok so my plan is... I wont be starting the slimfx until after new year.I figure I might as well get those last few cheat days in cuz after that its lockdown time!lol. Im pretty stim tolerant but just to be safe I'll start with the one in the morning before breakfast and depending on how I feel in the afternoon will determine if I'll take another one or not. I just want a steady flow of energy and appetite suppresion thats why I was thinking of spacing out the 2 doses.As far as the ultrareps this will be my first time using a stim free PWO so I'm pretty excited to see how it is. Once i get the ball rolling I'll be sure to check back in and let you guys know how i like it. Big ups to the AX team you guys have all been awesome!

    Thanks for the support, bro!

    About the cheat days... I'd prefer to see that you actually skip those.. Knowing that it will be your "last" cheat days CAN make you eat even more.. I know that, sadly, of own experience... So my recommendation is that you start with the diet now already but wait with Slim FX until New Year's... Eating a lot just before a strict diet can really have an negative effect, as you increase/stretch your stomach... A stretch stomach will demand more food... A good example is that most people, that I know of, started with eating a half pizza and were full after that.. But pizza being soo ****ing good you try and squeeze in more and more.. After a while, a full pizza doesn't really do the trick.. After that, jumping on a strict diet with very small portions of food can make it really difficult as your habits wants you to eat more.. Even with a appetite suppressor like Slim FX , it can still feel like it doesn't do the trick when it's actually your habits that destroys the diet..

    So in other words.. Try and start now.. Get the size of the meals down and slowly sshrink your stomachs capacity and it will be a great start for the diet
  16. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    About Ultra Reps... As it is a stim-free Pre-Workout, it can be "hard" to feel the effects.. But try and feel/see the difference in between the sets.. The rest you usually need between sets and compare it to this workout... Also, try and "sense" how much more energetic you after each set... For me, it's most noticable during legs as I usually are litterally totaly exhausted after each set.. I usually breathe heavily, legs feels like toothpicks ready to snap.. With Ultra Reps , my breathing is more controllable and the legs actually feels strong, like I'm ready to do another set pretty soon....


    So try and compare and feel the difference like that.. Good luck bro!
  17. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2130

    Reputation

    Gotta add UltraReps to my contest prep!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  18. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

    Thanks for the support, bro!

    About the cheat days... I'd prefer to see that you actually skip those.. Knowing that it will be your "last" cheat days CAN make you eat even more.. I know that, sadly, of own experience... So my recommendation is that you start with the diet now already but wait with Slim FX until New Year's... Eating a lot just before a strict diet can really have an negative effect, as you increase/stretch your stomach... A stretch stomach will demand more food... A good example is that most people, that I know of, started with eating a half pizza and were full after that.. But pizza being soo ****ing good you try and squeeze in more and more.. After a while, a full pizza doesn't really do the trick.. After that, jumping on a strict diet with very small portions of food can make it really difficult as your habits wants you to eat more.. Even with a appetite suppressor like Slim FX , it can still feel like it doesn't do the trick when it's actually your habits that destroys the diet..

    So in other words.. Try and start now.. Get the size of the meals down and slowly sshrink your stomachs capacity and it will be a great start for the diet

    This is so true cuz I'm goin through it right now. My whole routine was so on point up until about a couple weeks ago when I got the flu! Long story short I was outta the gym for about 2 weeks and it really threw my whole sh*t off so I know what u mean.
  19. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Eizbear gave you some great advice and will power also has a huge impact in reaching a certain goal.

    Stay focused my friend and the results will happen.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Eizbear gave you some great advice and will power also has a huge impact in reaching a certain goal.

    Stay focused my friend and the results will happen.
    exactly.
    i'll be staying tuned to see how this turns out though, be sure to keep us updated
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  21. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Sorry guys I havent been on in a couple days. I actually just received my order from NP today so I'll be starting tomorow. I actually ended up switching the Ultrareps for Supersize. I guess I'm a real stim junkie lol. So I'll be dosing the Slim Fx only in the morning before work and then supersize around 5pm before gym time. I'm gonna be sticking with a low carb diet, nothing specific but I know what works for me from past experience. I'll be checkin back with you guys in a few days to let you know how its goin. Stay tuned....
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Sorry guys I havent been on in a couple days. I actually just received my order from NP today so I'll be starting tomorow. I actually ended up switching the Ultrareps for Supersize. I guess I'm a real stim junkie lol. So I'll be dosing the Slim Fx only in the morning before work and then supersize around 5pm before gym time. I'm gonna be sticking with a low carb diet, nothing specific but I know what works for me from past experience. I'll be checkin back with you guys in a few days to let you know how its goin. Stay tuned....
    very good to hear you have things squared away.
    Go easy on the dosing of each at first just to make sure everything works out well and you can build from there.
    I'd start with 1 cap of Slimfx and 1 scoop of Supersize the first day, and alternate building each dose.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  23. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Any updates Nick
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Ok Guys sorry I haven't been on as much as I'd like but I've been fighting off a virus or something for the past month that keeps coming and going. With that said I haven't had a chance to use the slim fx yet but I have used the supersize (unfortunately only once). I started with a scoop and a half which turned out to be perfect for me. I liked how it was a smooth transition of energy instead of some insane rush. It really helped me get through my workout even though I felt like total sh*t. That was this past Saturday and because of being sick I haven't been back to the gym since ( I actually just returned to work today). I'm gonna give it till Saturday that way it will be a full week to rest, hopefully I can kick whatever I've got because its been screwing up everything for me for the past few weeks.
  25. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2130

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Ok Guys sorry I haven't been on as much as I'd like but I've been fighting off a virus or something for the past month that keeps coming and going. With that said I haven't had a chance to use the slim fx yet but I have used the supersize (unfortunately only once). I started with a scoop and a half which turned out to be perfect for me. I liked how it was a smooth transition of energy instead of some insane rush. It really helped me get through my workout even though I felt like total sh*t. That was this past Saturday and because of being sick I haven't been back to the gym since ( I actually just returned to work today). I'm gonna give it till Saturday that way it will be a full week to rest, hopefully I can kick whatever I've got because its been screwing up everything for me for the past few weeks.
    Hope you get well soon bro!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  26. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Hope you feel better soon and glad you found a protocol of the products that works for you.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    Hope you feel better soon and glad you found a protocol of the products that works for you.
    Thanx bro! It's so frustrating because I haven't been able to keep a steady routine in a month. Can't wait to get back into it full blast!
  28. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Proper health and right frame of mind = massive results
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Alright I think I'm finally back lol! I've been taking the slim fx for three days now and I'm pretty pleased. Just one pill first thing in the morning and I'm good for most of the day. It hits pretty hard for the first half hour but then it levels off very nicely. One pill lasts about 6 hours for me but I think eating lunch is what finishes off the effects. Absorption maybe? With that said I'm good for the next couple hours till I take the supersize which complements the slim nicely. I took one nice size scoop before the gym today and I felt great!! Especially since being sick this was the best workout I've had in a month. Sorry to say but the taste needs work. Other than that I'm lovin it, real clean feel good energy with pretty good pumps. I haven't really been able to start cardio again because of a lingering nasty cough thats still goin away but once that's all said and done ill be doing cardio first thing in the morning seperate from lifting at night. I'm sure the slimfx will gimme the early morning kick I'll need!
  30. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2130

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Alright I think I'm finally back lol! I've been taking the slim fx for three days now and I'm pretty pleased. Just one pill first thing in the morning and I'm good for most of the day. It hits pretty hard for the first half hour but then it levels off very nicely. One pill lasts about 6 hours for me but I think eating lunch is what finishes off the effects. Absorption maybe? With that said I'm good for the next couple hours till I take the supersize which complements the slim nicely. I took one nice size scoop before the gym today and I felt great!! Especially since being sick this was the best workout I've had in a month. Sorry to say but the taste needs work. Other than that I'm lovin it, real clean feel good energy with pretty good pumps. I haven't really been able to start cardio again because of a lingering nasty cough thats still goin away but once that's all said and done ill be doing cardio first thing in the morning seperate from lifting at night. I'm sure the slimfx will gimme the early morning kick I'll need!
    Hey Nick glad to ee you are enjoying the "feel good effect" of SFX. Awesome!

    As for the SuperSize, we read alot of complaints about the taste and we went back to the drawing board to reformulate the flavor. Now it is a tasty preworkout treat! lol, we also wanted to be considerate as well as understanding to those who had invested in the original SS and decided to develop an offer for you to get an amazing deal on the new flavor. Here's the link to the offer:

    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/ss-new-flavor-offer.html

    Thanks for going Xtreme!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  31. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Awesome review, bro! Guess you're making some people jealous with that effect on half a serving

    You're spot on with the food killing the last effect of Slim FX. I find it that it works best for me the longer I stay away from food. But if you feel that it would be a problem in the future, try adding another capsule to see how that works for you. For example:
    1 capsule of Slim FX upon awakening, 1 capsule a couple of hours after you have eaten... You can of course take it some time before you eat you big dinner, it all depends on how you have planned your day.

    Any plans on trying out the rest of the products in the Ultra Series ? Ultra Reps is a stim-free PWO with really good endurance and recovery aspect. Don't wanna do legs without it anymore And many have reported back about we nailed the taste with Ultra Reps

    About the taste, it ain't good.. As simple as that! But as Emeka wrote, it's been taken care of.. The new taste will be really good, like sweet sweet lemonade. If you have purchased the product, use the link Emeka gave you... it's a really really good offer!
  32. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    Alright I think I'm finally back lol! I've been taking the slim fx for three days now and I'm pretty pleased. Just one pill first thing in the morning and I'm good for most of the day. It hits pretty hard for the first half hour but then it levels off very nicely. One pill lasts about 6 hours for me but I think eating lunch is what finishes off the effects. Absorption maybe? With that said I'm good for the next couple hours till I take the supersize which complements the slim nicely. I took one nice size scoop before the gym today and I felt great!! Especially since being sick this was the best workout I've had in a month. Sorry to say but the taste needs work. Other than that I'm lovin it, real clean feel good energy with pretty good pumps. I haven't really been able to start cardio again because of a lingering nasty cough thats still goin away but once that's all said and done ill be doing cardio first thing in the morning seperate from lifting at night. I'm sure the slimfx will gimme the early morning kick I'll need!
    not sure what type of environment you live in, but I live in MI and usually up the dose of vitamin c a little during the winter. I usually add in some echincea just before the start of the cold for 4 weeks, with about a week off, then start another 4 week run.
    This might help fight off that sickness. It's not a good idea to overwork yourself during this period either, otherwise you may end up feeling decent for 2-3 days only to get hit hard right after that.
    Stay hydrated!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  33. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    As others stated about the taste and it being resolved, I mask mine with a single pack powder drink.

    Pretty much make my own Arnold Palmer.

    You can bet, that the flavor issue will be resolved and the "feeling/focus/muscle swole" effect ..
    will compliment the new taste in excellence.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    As others stated about the taste and it being resolved, I mask mine with a single pack powder drink.

    Pretty much make my own Arnold Palmer.

    You can bet, that the flavor issue will be resolved and the "feeling/focus/muscle swole" effect ..
    will compliment the new taste in excellence.
    To be honest after a few days of use I've gotten pretty used to the taste. Besides I don't think anyone will be using these products to sit by the pool and sip with the little umbrella in their glass lol.
  35. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    That's what I'm talking about right there!

    Slam it and enjoy the benefits.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    To be honest after a few days of use I've gotten pretty used to the taste. Besides I don't think anyone will be using these products to sit by the pool and sip with the little umbrella in their glass lol.
    haha! I agree!

    Sometimes I really believe that is what some consumers want. I personally don't care that much about taste. If it tastes incredible that i just a bonus. I never gauge a preworkout by the taste. I do realize I am not with the majority on this topic; taste is very important to many.

    Don't get me wrong.... I also don't want to feel like I am going to puke.
    I'm Back...
  37. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7670

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783

    To be honest after a few days of use I've gotten pretty used to the taste. Besides I don't think anyone will be using these products to sit by the pool and sip with the little umbrella in their glass lol.
    Funny story ...

    "Guy on Facebook said it tasted like ass."

    My reply

    "When's the last time you tasted some ass that didn't have a happy ending"

    I'm all about results!

    Yogurt doesn't taste that great, but damn it does the body good!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Advanced Member
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    2130

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Funny story ...

    "Guy on Facebook said it tasted like ass."

    My reply

    "When's the last time you tasted some ass that didn't have a happy ending"

    I'm all about results!

    Yogurt doesn't taste that great, but damn it does the body good!
    hahaha!!! ^this is hilarious.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  39. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd783 View Post
    To be honest after a few days of use I've gotten pretty used to the taste. Besides I don't think anyone will be using these products to sit by the pool and sip with the little umbrella in their glass lol.
    I would!
    Not only are you getting some increased vascularity from the product, but you are also getting some good vascularity increases from the sun, along with vitamin D!
    Back to reality, I too have gotten used to the flavor, so much so that when I got my second tub from NP, I thought it was the improved flavor.
    Truth be told the flavor never really bothered me. As an avid supplement user, I've tasted some pretty horrid concoctions, and supersize wasn't even close to being the worst flavor.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  40. New Member
    nickd783's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    All You guys are too funny!! MADD props to the whole team!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got my Slim fx!
    By dlucks in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:25 AM
  2. Where can I buy some SLim Xtreme????
    By ROBBYFFB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. RPN DCP Vs Slim Xt??
    By jayice in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  5. cut up and slim down
    By FrankTheTank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in