SuperSize/Ultra Reps Stack

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
superSize.png
ultraReps.png

This week I have been using 1 scoop SuperSize & 1 scoop Ultra Reps for my preworkout.

Taste: 6
If you are like me, you probably are thinking.... 'Lemon Ice with Wild Berry!?!' But I am telling you, it isn't bad at all.

Pumps: 9
I have been experiencing some awesome pump during and long after my workouts. I wake up in the morning and the arms just feel awesome.

Energy: 8
I notice I am getting good energy. It is a nice and clean pickmeup with no jitters or tremors.

Mental: 10
In my opinion this is where the stack shines the most. I am very much focused and get very aggressive. I am unsure exactly what is causing it; but I am getting a lot of aggression about 40-45 minutes after consumption.

Endurance: 8
Quite simply, I do not tire out very easily. After I am done working out I still feel pretty good.

--This is my short review. I have been using this stack all week and I am loving it. I am not trying to pimp. This combo is the best preworkout stack I have ever had. Keep in mind it is 2 products; so it isn't all that surprising the effects are very very good. The synergy is nailing all the right spots for me.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump to old thread..lol.

how does th combo differ from supersize alone? can you explain the feel and performance differences?
i like supersize but am interested in stacking them, however i wonder if i will get much better effects than i already am.
i also use additional creatinol-o-phosphate and citrulline malate so... dunno if its worth it or just me going all perfectionist...lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
bump to old thread..lol.

how does th combo differ from supersize alone? can you explain the feel and performance differences?
i like supersize but am interested in stacking them, however i wonder if i will get much better effects than i already am.
i also use additional creatinol-o-phosphate and citrulline malate so... dunno if its worth it or just me going all perfectionist...lol
Currently running this stack and for me i've noticed UR gives me good sustainable energy and when i knock back 2 scoops of SS i begin to feel that energy level lifting. By this time i'm done training, usually about 2 hours, I still have energy to pour into my cardio session.

Now, after that then i feel it wearing and i begin to get hungry. lol

Basically UR helps supply me with good clean energy levels and SS spikes that energy level. Never felt like i hit a brick wall, always a smooth landing with this stack for me.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think the energy from ur comes from the carnosine mostly or the atp and theobromine? (as ss contains these as well)

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The biggest difference I see is the recovery.

This is an old thread and some has changed for me recently. I still do stack them sometimes to switch things up. However.....
I started keeping them seperated so that when I want to go stim-free I just open a tub of Ultra Reps. It just keeps it fresh for me to not always be taking them together every workout.

Not to mention... I am REALLY digging the new improved flavor of SuperSize.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The biggest difference I see is the recovery.

This is an old thread and some has changed for me recently. I still do stack them sometimes to switch things up. However.....
I started keeping them seperated so that when I want to go stim-free I just open a tub of Ultra Reps. It just keeps it fresh for me to not always be taking them together every workout.

Not to mention... I am REALLY digging the new improved flavor of SuperSize.

Ultra Reps stands for endurance. A supp you really enjoy when doing legs! It's really good to help you max out your sets... Where you usually just do 4 - 5 reps, UR makes you go to 6...

SuperSize is more a zoning in type of supp.. It creates a mental state and makes it easier to target your goals.. Helps you put on a little extra weight each time...

That + That.. More weight, more reps = growth!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ultra Reps stands for endurance. A supp you really enjoy when doing legs! It's really good to help you max out your sets... Where you usually just do 4 - 5 reps, UR makes you go to 6...

SuperSize is more a zoning in type of supp.. It creates a mental state and makes it easier to target your goals.. Helps you put on a little extra weight each time...

That + That.. More weight, more reps = growth!
Excellent respone Eizbear.

I've noticed for me, it's SuperSize right before or during my first set (intake starts) and follow up with UR as part of my post workout.

I swear, never sore the next day.

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
cool

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The supersize nitrates claim an 8 hour pump. Cool as hell but is that based off 3 scoops.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The supersize nitrates claim an 8 hour pump. Cool as hell but is that based off 3 scoops.
I take 2 scoops and notice pump for a great length of time. I don't know if it is for 8 hours as I don't time my pump. haha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pump for me last 8 hours, no matter what it is. 2-2.5 scoops is my sweet spot and i personaly notice no difference in pump between the 2 and 2.5 its still "there" and solid.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I concur ^

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Been experimenting...

Replaced morning stim with 1 scoop of SuperSize and 1 Slim FX! Amazing.

Then I do 2 scoops of SuperSize preworkout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been experimenting...

Replaced morning stim with 1 scoop of SuperSize and 1 Slim FX! Amazing.

Then I do 2 scoops of SuperSize preworkout.
Im going to have to try this shortly!

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
One scoop of Super Size and I'm pumped and ready for action. The taste is bad I can tell but I dont care about it if the product works.
For me this is a number one factor- if it works than its all good..
Ultra Reps stacked with Super Size is a good choice.

When I was on this stack I also add Hard FX.. Progression was much better.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your feedback.

How long has it been since you tried SuperSize, as the flavor has been improved?

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Last month I finished my cycle on this stack.
In my country AX products aint popular..
Only couple people knows about this company.
I decided to take this stack cause I like to use something different.

The components were nice so I said to myself that I should give this a try.
Lemon flavor of Super Size didnt taste well. But I don't care like I said cause it worked great.
I loved the effect of focus after taking it.
The combination of SS and UR is spot on.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last month I finished my cycle on this stack.
In my country AX products aint popular..
Only couple people knows about this company.
I decided to take this stack cause I like to use something different.

The components were nice so I said to myself that I should give this a try.
Lemon flavor of Super Size didnt taste well. But I don't care like I said cause it worked great.
I loved the effect of focus after taking it.
The combination of SS and UR is spot on.
I am glad you enjoyed the stack. The first I used them together I was blown away.
Appreciate the feedback and support.