Finally recieved my Slim Fx:) - AnabolicMinds.com

Finally recieved my Slim Fx:)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Finally recieved my Slim Fx:)


    I'll take my first dose in about a hour or so. I'll report back later on about the effects..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  2. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    nice...les us know your frist impressions
  3. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am interested to hear what you think.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    First impression about Slim Fx. I felt the mood elevation after about 45 min and the rush of energy that everybody talks about. It's a smooth energy after about a hour and a half or so.. I agree with what someone said in another thread about appetite. I don't want to eat if I do it's just a nibble here and there. What surprised me the most I feel hot and I'm sweating. I'm running this solo for a while so I can gauge how it affects me. Eventually I will add Alpha T-2 and Erase to the mix. I will update every few days. After one day I'll give it 9/10. I will see how it effects my sleep tonight since I took a full dose around 12:30 this afternoon.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  5. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dang lucky haven't gotten my Slim FX yet.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    First impression about Slim Fx. I felt the mood elevation after about 45 min and the rush of energy that everybody talks about. It's a smooth energy after about a hour and a half or so.. I agree with what someone said in another thread about appetite. I don't want to eat if I do it's just a nibble here and there. What surprised me the most I feel hot and I'm sweating. I'm running this solo for a while so I can gauge how it affects me. Eventually I will add Alpha T-2 and Erase to the mix. I will update every few days. After one day I'll give it 9/10. I will see how it effects my sleep tonight since I took a full dose around 12:30 this afternoon.
    Nice mini review
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the feedback. Sounds very close to my experience.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  8. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dang lucky haven't gotten my Slim FX yet.
    Contact one of the reps if you are having problems getting your package. The reps on this board really helped me out.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  9. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great first review...Im waiting a week or so to try mine....This makes me eager to say the least.

    RECOVERBRO


  10. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Sounds very close to my experience.
    Clikster so does Slim Fx make you feel hot too? Slim Fx kinda feels like Alpha T-2 as in terms of sweating etc.. Slim FX has a lot better appetite suppression and gives me tons of more energy.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  11. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Great first review...Im waiting a week or so to try mine....This makes me eager to say the least.
    You will enjoy Slim Fx if you experience what I experienced today. This is only my first day I will continue to update every few days. I'll report the good and the bad if anything negative happens. Right now I'm wide awake. It's been almost ten hours ago since I took my first dose. Energy is still going strong.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  12. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Clikster so does Slim Fx make you feel hot too? Slim Fx kinda feels like Alpha T-2 as in terms of sweating etc.. Slim FX has a lot better appetite suppression and gives me tons of more energy.
    Yes! I noticed this especially when doing some cardio. I was sweating much more than usual and was feeling like a furnace. I know exactly what you are talking about.

    The appetite suppression part is where I was beyond impressed.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  13. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Ok it's been a tad over twelve hours since I took my first dose. As you can see I'm still awake. Energy is still going strong. I will definitely take my Slim FX earlier tomorrow lol..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  14. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Ok it's been a tad over twelve hours since I took my first dose. As you can see I'm still awake. Energy is still going strong. I will definitely take my Slim FX earlier tomorrow lol..
    Whoa! I felt my energy boost start to leave at around hour 11.

    Hey! We finally have something different to report.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  15. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40541

    Reputation

    Quick question since I'll get mine soon:

    Slim Fx is marketed as fat loss/energy product, can it be considered as a prewo?
    I read a lot of feedback about its effects that sound a lot like those of a (good) prewo
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  16. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    Quick question since I'll get mine soon:

    Slim Fx is marketed as fat loss/energy product, can it be considered as a prewo?
    I read a lot of feedback about its effects that sound a lot like those of a (good) prewo
    I wouldn't see a problem with that but it really will keep you up at night if you work out late.
    If you work out earlier, it should give you enough energy no problem.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Quick question since I'll get mine soon:

    Slim Fx is marketed as fat loss/energy product, can it be considered as a prewo?
    I read a lot of feedback about its effects that sound a lot like those of a (good) prewo
    I actually used it as my stim for my preworkout. I was working out very early in the day for a couple weeks so it worked out quite well.

    There is for sure enough energy boost for it. I dosed the 2 caps of Slim FX with a dose of AX German Creatine and off to workout I went.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  18. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40541

    Reputation

    Thanks guys, I figured that
    I wo first thing in the morning so there should be no prob with sleeping.
    As soon as I get it i'll try it solo first and then add it to PumpBol (which is stim free)
    to see how it works used like that. Can't wait, it really seems you guys nailed this one
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  19. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks guys, I figured that
    I wo first thing in the morning so there should be no prob with sleeping.
    As soon as I get it i'll try it solo first and then add it to PumpBol (which is stim free)
    to see how it works used like that. Can't wait, it really seems you guys nailed this one
    Cool! Please keep us updated when you try it.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  20. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40541

    Reputation

    yup
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  21. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Whoa! I felt my energy boost start to leave at around hour 11.

    Hey! We finally have something different to report.
    Honestly this feels like more than 70 percent of the orginal SX to me. I didn't fall asleep until around 1:50 am. I did drink some tea around 5 o'clock watching the Alabama and Auburn game. Maybe that caused a synergy or something. I'm still loving it though. Just took my second dose around 30 minutes ago. I'll report back this evening. Btw I was a good responder to the orginal SX and most other supplements.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  22. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Honestly this feels like more than 70 percent of the orginal SX to me. I didn't fall asleep until around 1:50 am. I did drink some tea around 5 o'clock watching the Alabama and Auburn game. Maybe that caused a synergy or something. I'm still loving it though. Just took my second dose around 30 minutes ago. I'll report back this evening. Btw I was a good responder to the orginal SX and most other supplements.
    Baaah!! i missed so much of this thread! My family's Christmas spirit is at full tilt over here, already put 2.5 trees lol without counting my own! I'm so glad you recieved your SFX and had such a good run with it. I'm liking the detail

    PrepNwa23 if there's anything we can help with feel free to pm or e-mail any of us (if you haven't already) and we'll check it out.

    Johnnynutz! long time no see looking forward to your thoughts
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  23. AEK
    AEK is offline
    New Member
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    798

    Reputation

    International version of Slim Fx will there be one and if so when ?
  24. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mrodz..Hey. Yeah Im back and better than ever. Cant wait to try this. was taking a little time from stims before I tackle this stuff

    RECOVERBRO


  25. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1659

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AEK View Post
    International version of Slim Fx will there be one and if so when ?
    I'm not too sure what you mean by an 'international' version but if you mean when is this available outside of the US then it already is. Do a search on google.co.uk for 'athletic xtreme slim fx' and the first result will be a supp store in the UK that ships Europe wide.
  26. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    481976

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sub'd


    Please meep the LEGIT feedback coming.

    No Pimping please

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Honestly this feels like more than 70 percent of the orginal SX to me. I didn't fall asleep until around 1:50 am. I did drink some tea around 5 o'clock watching the Alabama and Auburn game. Maybe that caused a synergy or something. I'm still loving it though. Just took my second dose around 30 minutes ago. I'll report back this evening. Btw I was a good responder to the orginal SX and most other supplements.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  27. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Lot's of good feedback coming in for the new SFX so far. Looks like a winner to me.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  28. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sub'd


    Please meep the LEGIT feedback coming.

    No Pimping please
    I'd agree to that. The crew knows how much I hate pimping! But for the "shills"... By all means!!! LOL


    Awesome feedback so far. I really enjoy the detail in this review, and I'm sure that others will find it AXtremely useful!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  29. AEK
    AEK is offline
    New Member
    AEK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    798

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I'm not too sure what you mean by an 'international' version but if you mean when is this available outside of the US then it already is. Do a search on google.co.uk for 'athletic xtreme slim fx' and the first result will be a supp store in the UK that ships Europe wide.

    What i meant is an international verion of the product with no Rauwolscine in it

    It is banned here in Australia !
  30. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    Yes, I've had news recently that an international version without Rauwolscine is in the works right now. I believe it's still testing though.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  31. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Sorry for the late update no pimping here. I've been really busy with the extra energy I have no joke. I have to be honest about this product. The longer I take Slim FX this feels more like 85 percent of the original SX in my opinion. Energy is off the chain appetite is lowered. I workout in the morning in a fasted state. Blood sugar level dropped this morning i had to get a few carbs after that i was fine. I can't lie as far as multi-tasking SX is still king. Hell I was able to paint the engine in my 58 Bonneville without taking it out of the car while on SX. Having said that i can still focus and do what I need to do with Slim Fx. I was able to fall asleep easily last night. I'll try to update the pros and the cons of this product in a couple of days. So far so good.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  32. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40541

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Yes, I've had news recently that an international version without Rauwolscine is in the works right now. I believe it's still testing though.
    Hey Maite,
    empty your inbox I can't reply to your message
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  33. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Hey Maite,
    empty your inbox I can't reply to your message
    Sorry it always catches me off guard lol, emptied
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  34. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    I'm going to have to stop my Slim Fx for a few days. I've gotten a really bad cold or something. Once i feel better I will start updating again.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  35. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm going to have to stop my Slim Fx for a few days. I've gotten a really bad cold or something. Once i feel better I will start updating again.
    It happens. Tis the season for the sneezin!! Hope you feel better soon, dude!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  36. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    I want the old unrealised "SX MAX" ;-)

    http://www.smashbrand.com/work/print/SX.php
  37. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    It happens. Tis the season for the sneezin!! Hope you feel better soon, dude!
    Thanks. This is a awesome product..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  38. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I received mine from "The Massive Giveaway from AX" but has a label on the top on cap "has a half bottle dose" or something like this is this ok?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  39. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I received mine from "The Massive Giveaway from AX" but has a label on the top on cap "has a half bottle dose" or something like this is this ok?
    Yes. The sticker is simply letting you know that it is a "Promo Bottle" and it contains half the number of servings that a regular bottle has.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  40. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yes. The sticker is simply letting you know that it is a "Promo Bottle" and it contains half the number of servings that a regular bottle has.
    Exactly what click said. These are promo bottles and is a lot better than a sample and more than enough to get a feel for the products effectiveness. Please let us know how well it goes for you!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
  2. Recieved my V2 WF,GM,PW!!
    By Lander in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Just recieved my kits
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in