Finally recieved my Slim Fx:)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I love it. I also added Erase. I already knew how my body responds to Alpha T-2 and Erase. So I ran Slim fx solo for a while. It creates a great synergy for me. People thought I was sagging (pants) that's how much progress I've made. I still haven't weighed myself yet.
    Good call on trying Slim FX solo! You never know which supplements that will work for you, so it's always a good call to try it solo first. Regardless if it's your favorite supplement company or not...

Awesome to hear about your progress. Any plans on when you're gonna weigh yourself ?

You just added Erase to the stack, or have you run it for some days ? Kinda getting me drooling with that stack! But it's no my time yet, about some weeks before Christmas I decided to do a longer bulk season, so no cutting in the near future

2. Stack sounds amazing!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   

3. Excellent progress in reaching some goals!

--------

Eizbear,

I know what you mean with the extended bulk. I've set some major PR during this time frame.

I have a little something planned with Slim FX, Lean FX, Ultra Reps & Mass FX Destroyer, coming early April.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Excellent progress in reaching some goals!

--------

Eizbear,

I know what you mean with the extended bulk. I've set some major PR during this time frame.

I have a little something planned with Slim FX, Lean FX, Ultra Reps & Mass FX Destroyer, coming early April.
    Interesting Looking forward to see how that stack works out for ya
    Might even explore it myself, just to get some experience from it
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Saggin pants? Impressive! Did they ask what you were doing to have so much progress? Or just assume you tossed on a bigger set of pants?
    Lol. Thanks. They pretty much see me working hard at the gym. I give them the info etc. I tell supps really do help, but diet and nutrition are the key. They look dissappointed when I tell them that lol.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Lol. Thanks. They pretty much see me working hard at the gym. I give them the info etc. I tell supps really do help, but diet and nutrition are the key. They look dissappointed when I tell them that lol.
    Most people do. But you are 100% correct.
    I'm Back...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Recieved my V2 WF,GM,PW!!
    By Lander in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Just recieved my kits
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0