Finally recieved my Slim Fx:)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Sorry for the late update no pimping here. I've been really busy with the extra energy I have no joke. I have to be honest about this product. The longer I take Slim FX this feels more like 85 percent of the original SX in my opinion. Energy is off the chain appetite is lowered. I workout in the morning in a fasted state. Blood sugar level dropped this morning i had to get a few carbs after that i was fine. I can't lie as far as multi-tasking SX is still king. Hell I was able to paint the engine in my 58 Bonneville without taking it out of the car while on SX. Having said that i can still focus and do what I need to do with Slim Fx. I was able to fall asleep easily last night. I'll try to update the pros and the cons of this product in a couple of days. So far so good.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Yes, I've had news recently that an international version without Rauwolscine is in the works right now. I believe it's still testing though.
    Hey Maite,
    empty your inbox I can't reply to your message
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Hey Maite,
    empty your inbox I can't reply to your message
    Sorry it always catches me off guard lol, emptied
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  4. I'm going to have to stop my Slim Fx for a few days. I've gotten a really bad cold or something. Once i feel better I will start updating again.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm going to have to stop my Slim Fx for a few days. I've gotten a really bad cold or something. Once i feel better I will start updating again.
    It happens. Tis the season for the sneezin!! Hope you feel better soon, dude!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  6. I want the old unrealised "SX MAX" ;-)

    http://www.smashbrand.com/work/print/SX.php

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    It happens. Tis the season for the sneezin!! Hope you feel better soon, dude!
    Thanks. This is a awesome product..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  8. I received mine from "The Massive Giveaway from AX" but has a label on the top on cap "has a half bottle dose" or something like this is this ok?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I received mine from "The Massive Giveaway from AX" but has a label on the top on cap "has a half bottle dose" or something like this is this ok?
    Yes. The sticker is simply letting you know that it is a "Promo Bottle" and it contains half the number of servings that a regular bottle has.
    I'm Back...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yes. The sticker is simply letting you know that it is a "Promo Bottle" and it contains half the number of servings that a regular bottle has.
    Exactly what click said. These are promo bottles and is a lot better than a sample and more than enough to get a feel for the products effectiveness. Please let us know how well it goes for you!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yes. The sticker is simply letting you know that it is a "Promo Bottle" and it contains half the number of servings that a regular bottle has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Exactly what click said. These are promo bottles and is a lot better than a sample and more than enough to get a feel for the products effectiveness. Please let us know how well it goes for you!
    Roger

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm going to have to stop my Slim Fx for a few days. I've gotten a really bad cold or something. Once i feel better I will start updating again.
    Yeah, this season sucks.. Hope you're feeling better soon, looking forward to read more about your thoughts on Slim FX... Pros and cons

  13. Still haven't received mine But liking the reviews thus far.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Still haven't received mine But liking the reviews thus far.
    Contact one of the reps here if you haven't already. They really helped me out when I was trying to track my package.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Contact one of the reps here if you haven't already. They really helped me out when I was trying to track my package.
    I already did a few times. I'm not sweating it that much.

  16. Well it will def be a while before i start Slim FX again. Went to the doctor today found out I have pneumonia. It's only in one lung so i should be good to go in a few weeks. Take care.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Well it will def be a while before i start Slim FX again. Went to the doctor today found out I have pneumonia. It's only in one lung so i should be good to go in a few weeks. Take care.
    I am very sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon bud.
    I'm Back...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I already did a few times. I'm not sweating it that much.
    Did any of the reps you contacted get back to you?
    If not, please PM me with your information and I will see what I can find out for you.
    I'm Back...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Well it will def be a while before i start Slim FX again. Went to the doctor today found out I have pneumonia. It's only in one lung so i should be good to go in a few weeks. Take care.
    Ouch! Very sorry to hear that! But some penicillin will probably take care of that!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am very sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon bud.
    Thanks. The weather in Alabama is crazy. One day it's 65 degrees the next day it's sleeting.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Ouch! Very sorry to hear that! But some penicillin will probably take care of that!
    Thanks. I got a shot and a z-pack.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Thanks. I got a shot and a z-pack.
    Any clue on how long you're gonna be "out" ? Looking forward to hear some thoughts with your experience with the product

  23. Nice mini review hope you get to feeling better soon.


    Southpaw23, did you try out customer service email or respond to the original email that you received?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Any clue on how long you're gonna be "out" ? Looking forward to hear some thoughts with your experience with the product
    Give me until next week. I took the last of my z pack yesterday. Still feeling a bit drained. I never knew pneumonia could make a person feel so bad. I was lucky I just had it in one lung.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Nice mini review hope you get to feeling better soon.


    Southpaw23, did you try out customer service email or respond to the original email that you received?
    Thanks BB12.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Give me until next week. I took the last of my z pack yesterday. Still feeling a bit drained. I never knew pneumonia could make a person feel so bad. I was lucky I just had it in one lung.

    Yeah, take the time you need to recover! I'm just a bit curious

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Yeah, take the time you need to recover! I'm just a bit curious
    Well it's going to be a longer recovery than I expected. I've got to do another round of antibiotics and a inhaler (pro-air).
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  28. That sucks!

    Take care and eat that chicken soup
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    That sucks!

    Take care and eat that chicken soup
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm still fighting this super imposed viral pneumonia. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Take care.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  30. No worries, as your overall health should be first priority.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
  2. Recieved my V2 WF,GM,PW!!
    By Lander in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Just recieved my kits
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in