My Slim FX Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    the euphoria was def there. and to be honest,I really liked 2 caps... I was not jittery at all. as for the lady friend,well being was def up among other things. any form of yohimbine treats me well,however the overall formula combined w this makes for very nice mood. IT does indeed get the name slim-fx because at the end of the day it will crush your appetite,so will be using it sparingly for the time being.One of my fav stims already and im not exactly small so takes a lot to get me going w stims,PLUS I have used all the popular products like this out there over the years.

DEF would consider using this in my prep later in the year as well,should work real well on a cut!!
    Very nice! Yes, it also crushed my appetite. I literally had to force myself to eat.
    SlimFX will always be part of any cut for me.
    I'm Back...

2. Nothing like the great feeling while limited food consumption. Typically when I cut late spring I turn into a real douche... as I'm pretty much running on empty and cardio fanatic.

Looking forward to this springs cut (so is the wife)
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Nothing like the great feeling while limited food consumption. Typically when I cut late spring I turn into a real douche... as I'm pretty much running on empty and cardio fanatic.

Looking forward to this springs cut (so is the wife)
    After taking a few hit from my wife's stash i'll be in deep need of SFX and all it's effects come March-May...smh
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

4. Sounds like a plan...6-8 pack for every ab
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. This is my second day on slim fx and I feel the stim part of it.. However, I am not feeling the appetite suppressant... I have always had a bad habit of snacking even when I am not supposed to... I still crave snacks even when on this supplement. I was wondering if maybe I need to wait for it?? I am not sure, this is my first powerful fat burner/appetite suppressant. I also wish I wouldn't get so panicky on this stuff.

6. Quote Originally Posted by WendyRene View Post
    This is my second day on slim fx and I feel the stim part of it.. However, I am not feeling the appetite suppressant... I have always had a bad habit of snacking even when I am not supposed to... I still crave snacks even when on this supplement. I was wondering if maybe I need to wait for it?? I am not sure, this is my first powerful fat burner/appetite suppressant. I also wish I wouldn't get so panicky on this stuff.
    I would like to begin by saying Welcome to AnabolicMinds.

Interesting.. I felt the suppressant on the very first dose. I dose mine at 2 caps upon waking up in the morning. How are you dosing?
    I'm Back...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I would like to begin by saying Welcome to AnabolicMinds.

Interesting.. I felt the suppressant on the very first dose. I dose mine at 2 caps upon waking up in the morning. How are you dosing?
    Thank you very much!!

I am only taking 1 in the morning.. I can only handle one as I am very sensitive to stimulants.. I also find that I feel nauseated a few hours after taking it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by WendyRene View Post
    Thank you very much!!

I am only taking 1 in the morning.. I can only handle one as I am very sensitive to stimulants.. I also find that I feel nauseated a few hours after taking it.
    You made the right decision starting with 1 cap.
    My best advice concerning any discomfort would be to make sure you are getting in plenty of water and I would highly advise eating soon after taking the 1 cap. I know myself with stimulants; I start to get weird feelings/sides if I wait too long to get some food in.

-I am unsure if any of this has to do with your sides. I am only going by my past experience.
    I'm Back...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    You made the right decision starting with 1 cap.
    My best advice concerning any discomfort would be to make sure you are getting in plenty of water and I would highly advise eating soon after taking the 1 cap. I know myself with stimulants; I start to get weird feelings/sides if I wait too long to get some food in.

-I am unsure if any of this has to do with your sides. I am only going by my past experience.
    No it really does. Thank you! I wanted to do lean gains with slim fx however I'd like to get used to it before I do something that drastic because I would be breaking my fast later than taking the pill. I found that I have a better reaction when I eat something right after. I am actually feeling the appetite suppressant side of it now. I think I just need to break some of my old habits and nothing can do that for me but myself you know.

10. Hey Wendy! Thanks for investing in SFX!

As for the appetite suppressing effect f SFX, I've found that when introducing it, the cleaner the atmosphere the better it can work. What that means is the better your diet the better and faster it will work.

I'm 6ft 265ish and I take 1 pill in the AM every now and then that totally destroys my appetite for about 6-8 hours. BUT, I also eat very clean and have been doing so for about 3 weeks now. Before cleaning up my eating habits, I felt no appetite suppression as well.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know 2 simple things:

1. Are you eating clean foods? i.e. whole wheats, lean meats, good fats, fruits, veggies, etc

2. You stated that sometimes you experience nausea, during this time are you still snacking?

You can always email me at [email protected] if this information is too personal to post. I'd love to help.

Thanks

Emeka
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim Xtreme review
    By jlh154 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 07:56 AM
  2. Slim X Review
    By Dubxl152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 05:57 PM