Dosing of Slim FX & Stacking

TheMaco

Awards
Hi There!

I was once a Slim Xtreme user, and loved it, now I understand Slim FX wasn't gonna be the same, but I feel even after taking the full dose of 2 pills, it still is very weak for me.

Should I up the dose? Or should I stack with something that's not supposed to be as strong such as Lean FX or maybe even less strong Green Tea pills?

Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hello!

I've only seen one person try a 3 pill dose and he ran a 10 mile race that day lol.
For how long have you been taking SlimFX?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
how is appetite suppression

TheMaco

Awards
I take the two pills in the morning, a bit after I wake up, now it gives me a bit energy, but not crazy or anything close to it, appetite suppression is ok, not that great.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I take the two pills in the morning, a bit after I wake up, now it gives me a bit energy, but not crazy or anything close to it, appetite suppression is ok, not that great.
But are you taking it with any food? If not, how long after you've taken the pills do you eat ?
How often do you take stims otherwise? Are you very tolerant towards stims?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken a break from stims in awhile?

TheMaco

Awards
Usually I don't take it with food. I eat at lunch or whatever like normally can do, and can smash still. And yes, I haven't taken a real stim in two months probably, and that was OEP.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Usually I don't take it with food. I eat at lunch or whatever like normally can do, and can smash still. And yes, I haven't taken a real stim in two months probably, and that was OEP.
I'm drawing pretty much blanks here, so I'm gonna some brainstorming with da crew and see what we can come up with... It can be a case of bad responder.. Sad, but true.. Not everything works for everyone.. We'll get back to you!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
TheMaco, would you care to go through the week with me.. I would like to see what you're eating, pref. the kCal intake and what sort of food..

See my email in the sign. and shoot me one ;)

TheMaco

Awards
EizBear, I'm shooting you an email as I type this!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been following along here, and the email chain was shared with the team. Looks like we're gonna get everything going just fine, Maco!! Keep us all posted on how things go? :cheers:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Truly appreciate you taken the time to share the details so we can determine a possible solution.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
stack it with bronkaid....it made the 2 pill dose stronger and helped with app aupp better

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Good deal Maco, Eiz is very knowledgeable, thorough and trustworthy.
Sorry I've been away from the forums all day, but I've been up to speed on whats going on. :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Good deal Maco, Eiz is very knowledgeable, thorough and trustworthy.
Sorry I've been away from the forums all day, but I've been up to speed on whats going on. :)
Thanks Maite! Likewise ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Supplements 4