AX sweepstakes question

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is the right place to ask this question. How do we know if we won a bottle of Slim Fx or Slim FX samples? I recevied my verification on Oct 6th here's what it said. Congratulations on being picked to receive Slim FX. Your Slim FX will be shipped just as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. We expect this date to be around November 1st. Thanks in advance

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assume it's not the sample. If I recall, it specified sample in the confirmation.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant the same email and thought I won a bottle but then git another email about shipping and it said sample so I dont know. I havent got mine yet so still have my fingers crossed

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think it might be the promo sized (half sized) container. i got my Supersize the other day and it had that label on it.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I got a reply through another social media site saying it is a bottle. Trying to wait and see before I place my order with nutrplanet.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you won SlimFX on here in one of the contests, then you should be receiving a bottle, unless we specifically said "sample". For the most part, everyone won a bottle of SlimFX, which is a FULL SIZE bottle. Those that were winners after everything was said and done probably got samples, if nothing else. We didn't want ANYONE to walk away empty-handed! And yes, the SS and UR are half-sized bottles. I'd be reluctant to call that a "sample", per se. It should be plenty for a few weeks worth of awesome workouts - the better to test it out with, my dear! :D

The FB contest, I'm not sure of. That one was handled a bit differently by someone else within AX HQ, not the rep team.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah if 45 servings are in the promo or even 22.5 there is no way i'd call that a sample :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is the right place to ask this question. How do we know if we won a bottle of Slim Fx or Slim FX samples? I recevied my verification on Oct 6th here's what it said. Congratulations on being picked to receive Slim FX. Your Slim FX will be shipped just as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. We expect this date to be around November 1st. Thanks in advance
I'm sorry that I can not confirm if it's a sample or bottle, hopefully a bottle, for your sake ;)
But we're having tons of stuff to send out and some may get it a bit later, but you WILL recieve it, just might take a bit longer..

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
yeah if 45 servings are in the promo or even 22.5 there is no way i'd call that a sample :)
The promo bottles that we gave away (SS) will be 22.5 servings, as they are half-size bottles... Sample isn't quite the right word for that size... Or we can call it a sample and set a new standard as to how big a sample should be ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry that I can not confirm if it's a sample or bottle, hopefully a bottle, for your sake ;)
But we're having tons of stuff to send out and some may get it a bit later, but you WILL recieve it, just might take a bit longer..
I CAN confirm. All good. :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The promo bottles that we gave away (SS) will be 22.5 servings, as they are half-size bottles... Sample isn't quite the right word for that size... Or we can call it a sample and set a new standard as to how big a sample should be ;)
yeah that is one hell of a "sample" portion :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Finally got a tracking number for my Slim Fx. Hopefully i will get it before Thanksgiving.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear! How far away is it now ? Lets hope for some fast shipping!
Well I'm tried to track my package. I think Fed Ex has it then they will take it to the post office. Then the post office will deliver the package to my house lol.. Get this when I try to track it through Fed Ex. No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. When I try to track it through USPS I get this. Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to order a bottle of Slim Fx and some more goodies..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm going to order a bottle of Slim Fx and some more goodies..
I would usually tell you to order away if that is what your wanting to do, but you won a free bottle. Just wait a couple more days to save yourself some cash and get to use it for free. For the record, the statement said that shipment should take place on or around Nov. 1, not necessarily that it would. I've seen several confirmation were people are receiving their products today and yesterday. So I'd say yours is well on it's way and you should easily have it by turkey day.

Speaking of turkey day, for all your slim fxer's out there, if you want to eat like a pig (which I always do) and enjoy some football, please do not take any slim fx that day. Appetite suppression like it has will make for a sad little person and it will leave the turkey with an unattractive complex. We all don't want our turkeys thinking we are not attracted to them now do we. ;)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I would usually tell you to order away if that is what your wanting to do, but you won a free bottle. Just wait a couple more days to save yourself some cash and get to use it for free. For the record, the statement said that shipment should take place on or around Nov. 1, not necessarily that it would. I've seen several confirmation were people are receiving their products today and yesterday. So I'd say yours is well on it's way and you should easily have it by turkey day.

Speaking of turkey day, for all your slim fxer's out there, if you want to eat like a pig (which I always do) and enjoy some football, please do not take any slim fx that day. Appetite suppression like it has will make for a sad little person and it will leave the turkey with an unattractive complex. We all don't want our turkeys thinking we are not attracted to them now do we. ;)
Six days after recieving my tracking number still no Slim Fx. I still can't track the package with the tracking number I have. I was hoping to have my Slim Fx before Thanksgiving ugghh!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Six days after recieving my tracking number still no Slim Fx. I still can't track the package with the tracking number I have. I was hoping to have my Slim Fx before Thanksgiving ugghh!!!
One more day... hang in there. If it doesn't make it before Turkey Day, then take one day to enjoy your family, friends, good food and some football then after that..... go back to putting the eye stress test back on the mail box. I promise you AX will make good on your product. Some deliveries just take a little longer then others.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
One more day... hang in there. If it doesn't make it before Turkey Day, then take one day to enjoy your family, friends, good food and some football then after that..... go back to putting the eye stress test back on the mail box. I promise you AX will make good on your product. Some deliveries just take a little longer then others.
I guess I shouldn't complain since it's free. Some people have recieved their Slim FX almost a week ago. I'll hang in there though lol.. Thanks.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I found the prob with your tracking Number!!!
lol
GO, check ur Pm's, go on :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the reps who helped me find out what was going on with my Slim Fx. I will get it November 26th. Thanks again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all the reps who helped me find out what was going on with my Slim Fx. I will get it November 26th. Thanks again.
Awesome to see you got it figured out. Now you can stop worrying and just enjoy the holidays with the comforting thought that a nice bottle of SFX will be waiting for you on Saturday ;).

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see you got it figured out. Now you can stop worrying and just enjoy the holidays with the comforting thought that a nice bottle of SFX will be waiting for you on Saturday ;).
:D Enjoy the holiday!!