Best AX product for strength gain?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
well fellas i just won the whole line of the new AX stuff...Supersize, Ultrareps, Slim FX, and German Creatine. Thanks again to AX for their generosity!

I am looking at either Hard FX or Mass FX stack with the TST Powercell. I am curious which you guys recommend for strength gains? Size gains are not my priority as I am a baseball player and comfortable with my size where I'm at now, more focused on my strength and power output heading into the spring.

Looking to run one of the two stacks and just curious on past experience or reps advice on the topic. Any input is appreciated here!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I love MassFX. Mass FX + Hard FX = wicked stuff.

I think either or will work well for you.

I think the TST Powercell with Hard FX is a great stack.

NutraPlanet actually sells it at a stack price.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/hard-fx-power-pack-hard-fx-tst-powercell.html

Also a Mass FX + TST stack price.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/mass-fx-power-pack-mass-fx-tst-powercell.html
yea thats a great price. thanks man. appreciate the feedback. did u used the TST and Hard FX stack before?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea thats a great price. thanks man. appreciate the feedback. did u used the TST and Hard FX stack before?
Yes! Which is why I was able to recommend it more over the other due to past history with it. The stack was nice and I had some nice strength increase during the mid-later part of the stack. I think you will enjoy it.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Well! :)

Really for strength gains either one will certainly help you out, even though they work in different ways.
MassFX is formulated to raise free testosterone, while HFX has daa with the anti-estrogen 7-MF and forskoli.
For recomp most people will choose HFX over MassFX
But for strength and mass, MassFX tends to be recommended over HardFX since results are usually noticed more quickly. Size gains might not be as noticeable while on HFX being masked by fatloss.
Now as for TST, it'scontains daa and was created to work with either product and give that extra boost.

Possible Stacks with these three
MassFx+TST
HardFX+TST
MassFx+HardFX+TST

I've seen em all done by happy campers :)
Any of those stacks will help with strength, the rest is "how much" and "what else" do you want from your stack?
And aaaall that leads me back to, from what I've seen it would be best to try out MassFX solo first for the recommended 8 weeks. 2 in the morning 2 aprox 8hrs later. I know some of the guys have experimented a bit with dosages, like taking 2 of the daily 4 pre-workout, but they'll be in soon enough to share their tricks lol.

sorry if I rambled, I'm up waaay past my bedtime

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Two more things!

well fellas i just won the whole line of the new AX stuff...Supersize, Ultrareps, Slim FX, and German Creatine. Thanks again to AX for their generosity!

I am looking at either Hard FX or Mass FX stack with the TST Powercell. I am curious which you guys recommend for strength gains? Size gains are not my priority as I am a baseball player and comfortable with my size where I'm at now, more focused on my strength and power output heading into the spring.

Looking to run one of the two stacks and just curious on past experience or reps advice on the topic. Any input is appreciated here!
Congrats on getting ur Stuff :) and Thanks for being a part of the whole Utra Series Launch

I love MassFX. Mass FX + Hard FX = wicked stuff.

I think either or will work well for you.

I think the TST Powercell with Hard FX is a great stack.

NutraPlanet actually sells it at a stack price.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/hard-fx-power-pack-hard-fx-tst-powercell.html

Also a Mass FX + TST stack price.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/mass-fx-power-pack-mass-fx-tst-powercell.html
good linkage mon ami, thnx for the support!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sure, either or will work. But I think that Mass-FX is a better option for strength gains and the effects are indeed more noticable.
If you are like me you'll love how it affects your "mind", Alpha-Male! Mass-FX is more of a power booster and Hard-FX is a little of each kind of thingy.

Regardless of which you chose, both will work great. But it will eventually be more of "how" you train and eat that will determine the size "issue".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here to throw a wrench in the works!!! LOL

Personally, I've found that HardFX gives me a bigger boost in strength. MassFX, for me, gives me a great attitude to get in there and ignite the fire - that whole alpha male scenario. But HardFX really surprised me in the way that I was lifting heavier weights with it right off the bat. I remember going in and doing seated db shoulder presses the first week using it. I went from repping 70s to repping 90s with the same number of reps or more. The difference was very noticeable.

But... that being said, your experience may indeed vary! In time, give them both a try and see which one YOU like.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've had great success with all versions of Mass FX and have noticed more of a hardening of my muscles. With that being said, I'm about to start Hard FX/TST in about 3 weeks. I'll have to give you a comparison update.

Glad to see you won the Ultra Series!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
q
Well! :)

Really for strength gains either one will certainly help you out, even though they work in different ways.
MassFX is formulated to raise free testosterone, while HFX has daa with the anti-estrogen 7-MF and forskoli.
For recomp most people will choose HFX over MassFX
But for strength and mass, MassFX tends to be recommended over HardFX since results are usually noticed more quickly. Size gains might not be as noticeable while on HFX being masked by fatloss.
Now as for TST, it'scontains daa and was created to work with either product and give that extra boost.

Possible Stacks with these three
MassFx+TST
HardFX+TST
MassFx+HardFX+TST

I've seen em all done by happy campers :)
Any of those stacks will help with strength, the rest is "how much" and "what else" do you want from your stack?
And aaaall that leads me back to, from what I've seen it would be best to try out MassFX solo first for the recommended 8 weeks. 2 in the morning 2 aprox 8hrs later. I know some of the guys have experimented a bit with dosages, like taking 2 of the daily 4 pre-workout, but they'll be in soon enough to share their tricks lol.

sorry if I rambled, I'm up waaay past my bedtime
thanks for getting back to me. the more i've been researching this morning, the more I am indeed leaning towards Mass FX at the moment.

I was wondering though, I currently have some DAA powder in my possession, I was wondering if I used that with the Mass FX, would that be effective? instead of the TST since the TST is made up of DAA? Appreciate the feedback!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Sure, either or will work. But I think that Mass-FX is a better option for strength gains and the effects are indeed more noticable.
If you are like me you'll love how it affects your "mind", Alpha-Male! Mass-FX is more of a power booster and Hard-FX is a little of each kind of thingy.

Regardless of which you chose, both will work great. But it will eventually be more of "how" you train and eat that will determine the size "issue".
yea the size aspect will certainly come down to diet and training as usual. Gonna clean it up a bit more and keep the training focused on strength and power lifts for ball as the trainers have set up for us and less on hypertrophy which I tend to fade towards thanks to anabolicminds turning me into a meathead ;)...

but i'm gonna give the Mass FX a shot i believe stacked with DAA powder which I have already and see where it takes me. That coupled with the SuperSize and UltraReps should lead to ultimate destruction in the gym. if i got real reckless (as is the usual me) i may throw in the rs-transaderm I have stuffed away for a future date! could lead to an epic log on here if i do decide to do so. natural stack, engaged!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to throw a wrench in the works!!! LOL

Personally, I've found that HardFX gives me a bigger boost in strength. MassFX, for me, gives me a great attitude to get in there and ignite the fire - that whole alpha male scenario. But HardFX really surprised me in the way that I was lifting heavier weights with it right off the bat. I remember going in and doing seated db shoulder presses the first week using it. I went from repping 70s to repping 90s with the same number of reps or more. The difference was very noticeable.

But... that being said, your experience may indeed vary! In time, give them both a try and see which one YOU like.
that's impressive increase in strength right there. I'm surprised because the other logs i've been reading and reviews tended to show jumps in strength more on the Mass FX than the Hard FX. interesting info there and appreciate you getting back to me man. I'm gonna give the Mass FX a shot first and see how it goes. then i'll prob give the Hard FX a run in time as well.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I've had great success with all versions of Mass FX and have noticed more of a hardening of my muscles. With that being said, I'm about to start Hard FX/TST in about 3 weeks. I'll have to give you a comparison update.

Glad to see you won the Ultra Series!
Thanks man, i'm anxiously awaiting the package! its killing me!

but good to hear you had good experience with the Mass FX cause that's what I've decided to go with, its gonna be stack with DAA powder that I already have in hand. So we'll see how it goes. As i just mentioned, i may throw in some transaderm that i have stowed away and just send this stack into hyperdrive!

good luck with the Hard FX/TST run man! looking forward to feedback on it!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
q

thanks for getting back to me. the more i've been researching this morning, the more I am indeed leaning towards Mass FX at the moment.

I was wondering though, I currently have some DAA powder in my possession, I was wondering if I used that with the Mass FX, would that be effective? instead of the TST since the TST is made up of DAA? Appreciate the feedback!
Yupp, that would work fine indeed! TST Powercell is pure D-Aspartic Acid, but our form, we believe it to be the best "form" of DAA. But that's a different story. If you had great results from your DAA I see no point in changing it to TST really. Your DAA and Mass-FX will make a great stack! Get back to us when you're about 3-4 weeks in the cycle, that's when the good stuff happens :)

SmashK

Awards
For strength, it's Mass FX all the way IMO. I've never felt more alpha in the gym than when I'm on Mass FX, and in addition to all the physiological benefits Mass FX has on test and free test, that psychological edge too certainly helps boost strength.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Are there any plans of renovation for mass fx and the other older supplements?? With some new innovative ingredients :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i'm anxiously awaiting the package! its killing me!

but good to hear you had good experience with the Mass FX cause that's what I've decided to go with, its gonna be stack with DAA powder that I already have in hand. So we'll see how it goes. As i just mentioned, i may throw in some transaderm that i have stowed away and just send this stack into hyperdrive!

good luck with the Hard FX/TST run man! looking forward to feedback on it!
Enjoy and it will be an awesome winter for some mass!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Are there any plans of renovation for mass fx and the other older supplements?? With some new innovative ingredients :)
Innovation... Innovation

You know that's the name of the game. As for taking older supplements and tweaking them, I'm sure AX will chime in...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
For strength, it's Mass FX all the way IMO. I've never felt more alpha in the gym than when I'm on Mass FX, and in addition to all the physiological benefits Mass FX has on test and free test, that psychological edge too certainly helps boost strength.
Yeah, that Alpha-Male feeling is really something! That feeling alone will certainly boosts strength and intensity!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that Alpha-Male feeling is really something! That feeling alone will certainly boosts strength and intensity!
Will also give you a whole new way of how you look at yourself in the mirror!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will also give you a whole new way of how you look at yourself in the mirror!
And who doesn't like a little extra vanity, huh.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
My main motivation and well my daughter telling me I'll never look like the guys on the magazine

SmashK

Awards

This is where I believe Mass FX really shines compared to other test boosters. I've tried so many, and that alpha male feeling is very unique to the Mass FX formula.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good fellas. Mass FX it is for me! Thanks for all the replies nd the help. U guys are great at AM as usual helping a brotha out!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good fellas. Mass FX it is for me! Thanks for all the replies nd the help. U guys are great at AM as usual helping a brotha out!
Stack that with SuperSize!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support Bpclipper10! We're always glad to help out!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
When you start, feel free to contact us should you have questions based around dosing protocol.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
:) are you going to log it?
May just have to just out of sheer respect and thanks to AX for hooking me up with the new line, least I could do is log this! Prob won't start for bout 2 weeks cause I gotta wait to get paid and then I'll pick it up :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
May just have to just out of sheer respect and thanks to AX for hooking me up with the new line, least I could do is log this! Prob won't start for bout 2 weeks cause I gotta wait to get paid and then I'll pick it up :)
We would really appreciate if you did, and probably a lot of other forum users as well! Thanks again for the support and if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask!
:)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
We would really appreciate if you did, and probably a lot of other forum users as well! Thanks again for the support and if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask!
:)
No problem at all. Will deff hit you up of I need any further help.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Setting my calendar for 2 weeks ;)

Enjoy!