My Slim FX Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SmashK View Post
    Nice! I've been using it now for ~ 3 weeks and it still hits as hard and lasts as long today as the first day I took it 2 caps for me is plenty.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
    my stim tolerance is very high....i took 2 before work at 9pm, then 2 at 3am. i rate this as very good, even moreso since it doesn't contain 1,3 dime. i am thinking to throw this into my stim rotation and alternate this with my 1,3 dime stims-the problem with 1,3 dime is tolerance builds very quickly.

nice job, ax!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my stim tolerance is very high....i took 2 before work at 9pm, then 2 at 3am. i rate this as very good, even moreso since it doesn't contain 1,3 dime. i am thinking to throw this into my stim rotation and alternate this with my 1,3 dime stims-the problem with 1,3 dime is tolerance builds very quickly.

nice job, ax!!!
    Wow 4!!, you really are very tolerant.

I'm glad you liked it bigt,
    Good idea on the rotation I'm sure many ppl would find that useful.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

nice job, ax!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Wow 4!!, you really are very tolerant.

I'm glad you liked it bigt,
    Good idea on the rotation I'm sure many ppl would find that useful.
    Tom's a freak like that, but he's our lovely freak. The man hasn't met a coffee bean yet that could hold him down ( or light him up in this case).

I like the idea of rotating it T. As with anything, some is good but there can always be too much. Keeping it fresh will keep it effective.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

nice job, ax!!!
    My stim tolerance is high but I don't think it is quite at your level.
    I am glad you enjoyed Slim FX.
    I'm Back...

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

nice job, ax!!!
    I do too like the way you see the ability to rotate it.. I on the other hand hate 1.3-dim, won't go there again! But its great for those of you who like it.

For those who didn't know.. TheBigT... T stands for Tolerance!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    For those who didn't know.. TheBigT... T stands for Tolerance!
    LOL, nice.

7. yup-i know several guys who have issues with 1,3,dime....i like it myself, but tolerance build up is a problem. slimfx should be great as an alternate for me....and also a great substitute for those who don't like 1,3, dime!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup-i know several guys who have issues with 1,3,dime....i like it myself, but tolerance build up is a problem. slimfx should be great as an alternate for me....and also a great substitute for those who don't like 1,3, dime!!!
    Indeed.. The first experience I had with 1.3-dim was great.. It actually took a while for me to build up tolerance... But after some on and off time from it, my tolerance build up way to fast.. .And now I only get the jittery crash feeling of it.. Me no likey

9. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Indeed.. The first experience I had with 1.3-dim was great.. It actually took a while for me to build up tolerance... But after some on and off time from it, my tolerance build up way to fast.. .And now I only get the jittery crash feeling of it.. Me no likey
    2-3xweek of 1,3 and slimfx on other days sounds like a good plan!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2-3xweek of 1,3 and slimfx on other days sounds like a good plan!!!
    That sounds like a very stellar plan to me.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim Xtreme review
    By jlh154 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:56 AM
  2. Slim X Review
    By Dubxl152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. Quick review-Slim Xtreme from AX