Just got my Slim fx!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Just got my Slim fx!


    Very sweet looking bottles! Just took a pill so we'll see what happens!







    I'll update in a bit!


  2. Holy ****...keep us up to date!
    •   
       


  3. Yeah buddy! Looks good. BTW one pill is a half serving.....so tomorrow make sure you take two. All males testers liked two caps.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  4. Very interested, If you took one pill around 5 o'clock according to the feedback you may be up late tonight lol..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Yeah buddy! Looks good. BTW one pill is a half serving.....so tomorrow make sure you take two. All males testers liked two caps.
    hey your inbox was full so I'll post my reply to your message here:

    hey thanks for checking in!

    I havent taken stimulants in a while so I decided to take 1 so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. I definitely did feel it, I got a little jittery like I do with stimulants. It wasnt very strong at 1 cap but I am 6'0 190 so Im not surprised since its such a small dosage. Even now I can still feel energy, its very subtle though.

    No crash at all which I'm thankful for. I've had a horrible experience with 1,3 dimeth before and so I've steered away from stimulants.

    Im sure 2 caps is gonna be great, I'm hoping for a better sense of well being from the 1metiq.

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Very interested, If you took one pill around 5 o'clock according to the feedback you may be up late tonight lol..
    haha Ill take some melatonin if that happens. I took it around 3:30
    •   
       


  6. Nice! Keep us updated. I am very interested.
    I'm Back...

  7. Appetite suppression is DEFINITELY there. I worked out around 4-5 and I only had a a shake/banana after. Its been 5 hours and I'm still not hungry.

  8. Great! Can't wait to see how 2 treat you, thanks for the feedback.

    You know you won SuperSize too in the contest, I just need your info and we'll send it right to you
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  9. Lucky, I am just waiting to get my big stack in that I won in the AX pumpkin carving. I will be follow you so I have a recent subject to compare to when my Slim fx shows up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  10. Awesome, been looking forward to trying this. But can everyone who orders this, or receives it from the giveaways please take the full serving dose (2 caps), so we get an idea of how this thing REALLY works? I keep reading mixed reviews but they are all by people who've only taken 1 cap, that's only half a serving. Good luck!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Great! Can't wait to see how 2 treat you, thanks for the feedback.

    You know you won SuperSize too in the contest, I just need your info and we'll send it right to you
    oh wow thank you! ill pm you right away!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Awesome, been looking forward to trying this. But can everyone who orders this, or receives it from the giveaways please take the full serving dose (2 caps), so we get an idea of how this REALLY thing works? I keep reading mixed reviews but they are all by people who've only taken 1 cap, that's only half a serving. Good luck!
    I'll take 2 later and I'll post up!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I'll take 2 later and I'll post up!
    Awesome and if you've taken products containing 1,3 (which I love), how does it compare? Thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    LOL, I just got mine too
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  15. I received mine in the mail today! Will take my first one tomorrow morning and can gladly report back.

    I was a faithful SX user a few years ago even did radio testimonials for a health and nutrition center that sold it in my town. Loved it. I read that this can be compared to around 70% of SX and that's just great with me.

    I do like having the iPhone app to browse the forums and see how people are reacting to this new product. I'll happily post my thoughts and reactions too. Looking forward to the energy and appetite suppression!

    I do think based on other people's comments, that I might start with one capsule ONLY due to the fact that I have a majorly important professional awards luncheon to attend with all my bosses tomorrow and I would hate to be strangely energetic at this function.

    Cheers! I wish everyone, including me, success and results!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Awesome and if you've taken products containing 1,3 (which I love), how does it compare? Thanks!
    OK so 2 caps was much better! I took 2 caps around 3pm and it took about an hour to kick in.

    High energy I definitely felt the stimulant. It peaked for me at about 4 hours in, I can still feel it now but its much more mild.

    Appetite suppression was good until I peaked then it wore off.

    No mood enhancement, BUT I didn't work out on it. I'm planning to take it again tomorrow and workout, hopefully this mixed with endorphins will give me a mood elevation.


    As far as your question, I cant really compare fairly because for me 1,3 dimeth was terrible. Every time I've taken a supplement with it I got sick and would throw up, my body hates it for some reason. And its not that I crash bad, I would have horrible workouts and sometimes had to leave early because I would get nauseous.

    Only positive thing I got from it was when I took phenadrine and stimulant x, while working out it would give me a crazy high for like 10 minutes, but then it would just make me sick and crash.

  17. Also I tried samples of the original and it didn't do much for me lol. I dont get the hype maybe my samples were bunk idk.

  18. I have only tried one supplement with DMAA in it and the focus and energy was unreal..however it also cut my appetite like no ones business and unfortunately I was bulking and the two did not mix! I need my appetite lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    OK so 2 caps was much better! I took 2 caps around 3pm and it took about an hour to kick in.

    High energy I definitely felt the stimulant. It peaked for me at about 4 hours in, I can still feel it now but its much more mild.

    Appetite suppression was good until I peaked then it wore off.

    No mood enhancement, BUT I didn't work out on it. I'm planning to take it again tomorrow and workout, hopefully this mixed with endorphins will give me a mood elevation.


    As far as your question, I cant really compare fairly because for me 1,3 dimeth was terrible. Every time I've taken a supplement with it I got sick and would throw up, my body hates it for some reason. And its not that I crash bad, I would have horrible workouts and sometimes had to leave early because I would get nauseous.

    Only positive thing I got from it was when I took phenadrine and stimulant x, while working out it would give me a crazy high for like 10 minutes, but then it would just make me sick and crash.
    Understandable and you took 2 caps pretty late in the day (3pm). Did the energy component last for 12 hours? Was there a crash?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Understandable and you took 2 caps pretty late in the day (3pm). Did the energy component last for 12 hours? Was there a crash?

    It lasted a good 6 hours, after that it was very mild.

    No crash at all. people who crash on 1,3 dimeth would probably love this

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    It lasted a good 6 hours, after that it was very mild.

    No crash at all. people who crash on 1,3 dimeth would probably love this
    Interesting. Some people are saying 10-12 hours off 1 cap. Just trying to gauge the product before I try it. Thanks for the insight.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Interesting. Some people are saying 10-12 hours off 1 cap. Just trying to gauge the product before I try it. Thanks for the insight.
    Any claim like that will be extremely variable. I have friends that can take in 400 mg caffeine and once and go to sleep and 200 mg of caffeine would keep me awake all night.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Any claim like that will be extremely variable. I have friends that can take in 400 mg caffeine and once and go to sleep and 200 mg of caffeine would keep me awake all night.
    Oh I'm in agreement. That's why I'm really trying to get genuine feedback. My go to stim is Dexaprine and it lasts roughly 8 hours, if this is better I'd be blown away.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Interesting. Some people are saying 10-12 hours off 1 cap. Just trying to gauge the product before I try it. Thanks for the insight.
    oh no definitely not that long for 1 cap. Is it girls reviewing it?
    1 cap gave me a nice rush, but it didn't last long or was very strong. 2 has been much better.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    oh no definitely not that long for 1 cap. Is it girls reviewing it?
    1 cap gave me a nice rush, but it didn't last long or was very strong. 2 has been much better.
    Yes. That's why I'm respectfully ignoring those reviews. I'm trying to get feedback from guys who are taking it at 2 caps and I want to see if the 12 hour claim holds true. I planned on ordering a few bottles this week.

  26. I took my one pill (yes, I'm a girl, but one with a pretty high tolerance) this morning at 8. Felt a slight surge of energy and had a great mood all day but that could've just been me. Can't say I felt much appetite suppression, but I also suspect that things will start to change once I've been taking the pills for a week or so.

    Tomorrow, I'll take the suggested two capsule dosage for sure and report back.

  27. I took 2 again today and wow it hit me hard. It was almost too much. Lasted a good 6 hours.

    The appetite suppression is pretty unique because it does suppress it but at the same time if I want to eat something it doesn't disgust me and I can chow it down.

  28. What about focus and concentration?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I took 2 again today and wow it hit me hard. It was almost too much. Lasted a good 6 hours.

    The appetite suppression is pretty unique because it does suppress it but at the same time if I want to eat something it doesn't disgust me and I can chow it down.
    So two caps and you only felt it for 6 hours?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN DCP Vs Slim Xt??
    By jayice in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. Slim X into S'pore
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. cut up and slim down
    By FrankTheTank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in