Just got my Slim fx!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Very sweet looking bottles! Just took a pill so we'll see what happens!

I'll update in a bit!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Looks good. BTW one pill is a half serving.....so tomorrow make sure you take two. All males testers liked two caps.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Very interested, If you took one pill around 5 o'clock according to the feedback you may be up late tonight lol..

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Looks good. BTW one pill is a half serving.....so tomorrow make sure you take two. All males testers liked two caps.
hey your inbox was full so I'll post my reply to your message here:

hey thanks for checking in!

I havent taken stimulants in a while so I decided to take 1 so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. I definitely did feel it, I got a little jittery like I do with stimulants. It wasnt very strong at 1 cap but I am 6'0 190 so Im not surprised since its such a small dosage. Even now I can still feel energy, its very subtle though.

No crash at all which I'm thankful for. I've had a horrible experience with 1,3 dimeth before and so I've steered away from stimulants.

Im sure 2 caps is gonna be great, I'm hoping for a better sense of well being from the 1metiq.

Very interested, If you took one pill around 5 o'clock according to the feedback you may be up late tonight lol..
haha Ill take some melatonin if that happens. I took it around 3:30

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Keep us updated. I am very interested.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppression is DEFINITELY there. I worked out around 4-5 and I only had a a shake/banana after. Its been 5 hours and I'm still not hungry.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Great! Can't wait to see how 2 treat you, thanks for the feedback.

You know you won SuperSize too in the contest, I just need your info and we'll send it right to you :)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Lucky, I am just waiting to get my big stack in that I won in the AX pumpkin carving. I will be follow you so I have a recent subject to compare to when my Slim fx shows up.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, been looking forward to trying this. But can everyone who orders this, or receives it from the giveaways please take the full serving dose (2 caps), so we get an idea of how this thing REALLY works? I keep reading mixed reviews but they are all by people who've only taken 1 cap, that's only half a serving. Good luck!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Great! Can't wait to see how 2 treat you, thanks for the feedback.

You know you won SuperSize too in the contest, I just need your info and we'll send it right to you :)
oh wow thank you! ill pm you right away!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, been looking forward to trying this. But can everyone who orders this, or receives it from the giveaways please take the full serving dose (2 caps), so we get an idea of how this REALLY thing works? I keep reading mixed reviews but they are all by people who've only taken 1 cap, that's only half a serving. Good luck!
I'll take 2 later and I'll post up!

sn8kfarm

sn8kfarm

Awards
I received mine in the mail today! Will take my first one tomorrow morning and can gladly report back.

I was a faithful SX user a few years ago even did radio testimonials for a health and nutrition center that sold it in my town. Loved it. I read that this can be compared to around 70% of SX and that's just great with me.

I do like having the iPhone app to browse the forums and see how people are reacting to this new product. I'll happily post my thoughts and reactions too. Looking forward to the energy and appetite suppression!

I do think based on other people's comments, that I might start with one capsule ONLY due to the fact that I have a majorly important professional awards luncheon to attend with all my bosses tomorrow and I would hate to be strangely energetic at this function. :)

Cheers! I wish everyone, including me, success and results!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Awesome and if you've taken products containing 1,3 (which I love), how does it compare? Thanks! :)
OK so 2 caps was much better! I took 2 caps around 3pm and it took about an hour to kick in.

High energy I definitely felt the stimulant. It peaked for me at about 4 hours in, I can still feel it now but its much more mild.

Appetite suppression was good until I peaked then it wore off.

No mood enhancement, BUT I didn't work out on it. I'm planning to take it again tomorrow and workout, hopefully this mixed with endorphins will give me a mood elevation.

As far as your question, I cant really compare fairly because for me 1,3 dimeth was terrible. Every time I've taken a supplement with it I got sick and would throw up, my body hates it for some reason. And its not that I crash bad, I would have horrible workouts and sometimes had to leave early because I would get nauseous.

Only positive thing I got from it was when I took phenadrine and stimulant x, while working out it would give me a crazy high for like 10 minutes, but then it would just make me sick and crash.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Also I tried samples of the original and it didn't do much for me lol. I dont get the hype maybe my samples were bunk idk.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried one supplement with DMAA in it and the focus and energy was unreal..however it also cut my appetite like no ones business and unfortunately I was bulking and the two did not mix! I need my appetite lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so 2 caps was much better! I took 2 caps around 3pm and it took about an hour to kick in.

High energy I definitely felt the stimulant. It peaked for me at about 4 hours in, I can still feel it now but its much more mild.

Appetite suppression was good until I peaked then it wore off.

No mood enhancement, BUT I didn't work out on it. I'm planning to take it again tomorrow and workout, hopefully this mixed with endorphins will give me a mood elevation.

As far as your question, I cant really compare fairly because for me 1,3 dimeth was terrible. Every time I've taken a supplement with it I got sick and would throw up, my body hates it for some reason. And its not that I crash bad, I would have horrible workouts and sometimes had to leave early because I would get nauseous.

Only positive thing I got from it was when I took phenadrine and stimulant x, while working out it would give me a crazy high for like 10 minutes, but then it would just make me sick and crash.
Understandable and you took 2 caps pretty late in the day (3pm). Did the energy component last for 12 hours? Was there a crash?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Understandable and you took 2 caps pretty late in the day (3pm). Did the energy component last for 12 hours? Was there a crash?

It lasted a good 6 hours, after that it was very mild.

No crash at all. people who crash on 1,3 dimeth would probably love this

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It lasted a good 6 hours, after that it was very mild.

No crash at all. people who crash on 1,3 dimeth would probably love this
Interesting. Some people are saying 10-12 hours off 1 cap. Just trying to gauge the product before I try it. Thanks for the insight.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Some people are saying 10-12 hours off 1 cap. Just trying to gauge the product before I try it. Thanks for the insight.
Any claim like that will be extremely variable. I have friends that can take in 400 mg caffeine and once and go to sleep and 200 mg of caffeine would keep me awake all night.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any claim like that will be extremely variable. I have friends that can take in 400 mg caffeine and once and go to sleep and 200 mg of caffeine would keep me awake all night.
Oh I'm in agreement. That's why I'm really trying to get genuine feedback. My go to stim is Dexaprine and it lasts roughly 8 hours, if this is better I'd be blown away.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
oh no definitely not that long for 1 cap. Is it girls reviewing it?
1 cap gave me a nice rush, but it didn't last long or was very strong. 2 has been much better.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh no definitely not that long for 1 cap. Is it girls reviewing it?
1 cap gave me a nice rush, but it didn't last long or was very strong. 2 has been much better.
Yes. That's why I'm respectfully ignoring those reviews. I'm trying to get feedback from guys who are taking it at 2 caps and I want to see if the 12 hour claim holds true. I planned on ordering a few bottles this week.

sn8kfarm

sn8kfarm

Awards
I took my one pill (yes, I'm a girl, but one with a pretty high tolerance) this morning at 8. Felt a slight surge of energy and had a great mood all day but that could've just been me. Can't say I felt much appetite suppression, but I also suspect that things will start to change once I've been taking the pills for a week or so.

Tomorrow, I'll take the suggested two capsule dosage for sure and report back.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 again today and wow it hit me hard. It was almost too much. Lasted a good 6 hours.

The appetite suppression is pretty unique because it does suppress it but at the same time if I want to eat something it doesn't disgust me and I can chow it down.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 2 again today and wow it hit me hard. It was almost too much. Lasted a good 6 hours.

The appetite suppression is pretty unique because it does suppress it but at the same time if I want to eat something it doesn't disgust me and I can chow it down.
So two caps and you only felt it for 6 hours?

tankosaurus

Awards
Took one yesterday around 3:00 PM. I'm usually pretty resilient when it comes to stimulants but I felt a nice amount of energy and the mood enhancement was definitely there. Went surfing around 5:00 PM and felt like I could go turbo speed for the entire two hours I was out there. That being said, I could still sleep at around 12:00 AM.

Woke up this morning and took two pills without food. 20 minutes later I felt the Slim FX working in my stomach and felt like I needed to eat something. Ate a hard boiled egg and felt much better. I'm currently 2 hours in and I can feel tons of energy and definite mood enhancement. No jitters but my mind is flying. Not the same feeling as SX but definitely better than my experiences with Dexaprine.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently 2 hours in and I can feel tons of energy and definite mood enhancement. No jitters but my mind is flying. Not the same feeling as SX but definitely better than my experiences with Dexaprine.

Excellent feedback.

tankosaurus

Awards
Thought I'd give an afternoon update. I'm about 7.5 hours into my first full dose day of Slim FX. At lunch, I definitely didn't feel the need to eat but I found that I could put food down. Someone previously mentioned this as a nice effect of Slim FX and I have to agree. With so many other similar products, it has always been either a struggle to eat at all or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, no change in my appetite. I have a feeling Slim FX will help with eater better quality foods as a conscious decision rather than consuming whatever is available without thinking about the ramifications.

In terms of energy, the rush I was feeling earlier has come down significantly. Currently at a level where I'm still being very productive without feeling like my head's going to take flight. The focus and mood enhancement are still great.

More to come.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd give an afternoon update. I'm about 7.5 hours into my first full dose day of Slim FX. At lunch, I definitely didn't feel the need to eat but I found that I could put food down. Someone previously mentioned this as a nice effect of Slim FX and I have to agree. With so many other similar products, it has always been either a struggle to eat at all or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, no change in my appetite. I have a feeling Slim FX will help with eater better quality foods as a conscious decision rather than consuming whatever is available without thinking about the ramifications.

In terms of energy, the rush I was feeling earlier has come down significantly. Currently at a level where I'm still being very productive without feeling like my head's going to take flight. The focus and mood enhancement are still great.

More to come.
Great feedback that is very inline with what we have been seeing. Thanks for leaving it.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established

More to come.
so it wasnt just me, nice! Its awesome because you dont crave food so you wont have a desire to order a pizza, but at the same time you can eat whenever you need to get your calories in.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some great feedback! It is making me very excited to get started on mine.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days
That's awesome. Can you go into some details if how you feel?

Examples: Elevated Mood, overall well being ...

Reason I ask... there's nothing like feeling on top if your game or just extra happy in general.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. Can you go into some details if how you feel?

Examples: Elevated Mood, overall well being ...

Reason I ask... there's nothing like feeling on top if your game or just extra happy in general.
overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\
Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Well, you know your body ....

Yohimbine Alpha = Rauwolscine HCl

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.
Just jumping in to second that! I like yohimebine, but it very random effect for me.. Sometimes I love it, sometimes its too much, just as you say BB12.. Heart pumping out of the chest..

I haven't tried Slim FX yet, so I can't honestly comment on the effects there, but going through the beta-testers logs and the new reviews people are stating that it gives a very clean and noticable energy , not a jittery one as you can experience from products containing 1.3-dim.

tankosaurus

Awards
Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.

tankosaurus

Awards
Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today. I don't know what was going on with my body yesterday but today I've definitely got a higher body temperature and great focus. Been working steadily all morning with no signs of letting up. There's been a definite increase in thirst as well. This is more like it!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
We have to remember that people will respond or should I say we're all different. There are multiple elements that can effect the way we respond to different ingredients.

Take for example if you get 10 hours of sleep rather than the typical 6. I've noticed myself, that a staple supplement I take feels different depend on certain variables (sleep, diet, workout and stress).

Keep us posted.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.
It can be multiple things that was behind this. Food, sleep, overall stress and even perhaps overstimulated ? Did you drink anything out of the ordinary ? Like too many cups of coffee ? I get sleepy and/or anxious if I overexceed a certain level of coffein. Like drinking too many Red Bulls can eventually get me sleepy due to the extra stress they put on my body.. Like increased heart rate, etc.

Sounds good to hear that you are back on track! keep us posted and feel free to go through the other day to see if it was anything that sticked out of the ordinary.

Cheers

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today.
As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?
I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Rauwolscine HCl and no carbs. I had this discussion with a PES rep about Alpha T-2.