Just got my Slim fx!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    So two caps and you only felt it for 6 hours?
    of noticeable energy yeah

2. Took one yesterday around 3:00 PM. I'm usually pretty resilient when it comes to stimulants but I felt a nice amount of energy and the mood enhancement was definitely there. Went surfing around 5:00 PM and felt like I could go turbo speed for the entire two hours I was out there. That being said, I could still sleep at around 12:00 AM.

Woke up this morning and took two pills without food. 20 minutes later I felt the Slim FX working in my stomach and felt like I needed to eat something. Ate a hard boiled egg and felt much better. I'm currently 2 hours in and I can feel tons of energy and definite mood enhancement. No jitters but my mind is flying. Not the same feeling as SX but definitely better than my experiences with Dexaprine.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    I'm currently 2 hours in and I can feel tons of energy and definite mood enhancement. No jitters but my mind is flying. Not the same feeling as SX but definitely better than my experiences with Dexaprine.

Excellent feedback.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Thought I'd give an afternoon update. I'm about 7.5 hours into my first full dose day of Slim FX. At lunch, I definitely didn't feel the need to eat but I found that I could put food down. Someone previously mentioned this as a nice effect of Slim FX and I have to agree. With so many other similar products, it has always been either a struggle to eat at all or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, no change in my appetite. I have a feeling Slim FX will help with eater better quality foods as a conscious decision rather than consuming whatever is available without thinking about the ramifications.

In terms of energy, the rush I was feeling earlier has come down significantly. Currently at a level where I'm still being very productive without feeling like my head's going to take flight. The focus and mood enhancement are still great.

More to come.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    Thought I'd give an afternoon update. I'm about 7.5 hours into my first full dose day of Slim FX. At lunch, I definitely didn't feel the need to eat but I found that I could put food down. Someone previously mentioned this as a nice effect of Slim FX and I have to agree. With so many other similar products, it has always been either a struggle to eat at all or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, no change in my appetite. I have a feeling Slim FX will help with eater better quality foods as a conscious decision rather than consuming whatever is available without thinking about the ramifications.

In terms of energy, the rush I was feeling earlier has come down significantly. Currently at a level where I'm still being very productive without feeling like my head's going to take flight. The focus and mood enhancement are still great.

More to come.
    Great feedback that is very inline with what we have been seeing. Thanks for leaving it.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    Thought I'd give an afternoon update. I'm about 7.5 hours into my first full dose day of Slim FX. At lunch, I definitely didn't feel the need to eat but I found that I could put food down. Someone previously mentioned this as a nice effect of Slim FX and I have to agree. With so many other similar products, it has always been either a struggle to eat at all or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, no change in my appetite. I have a feeling Slim FX will help with eater better quality foods as a conscious decision rather than consuming whatever is available without thinking about the ramifications.

More to come.
    so it wasnt just me, nice! Its awesome because you dont crave food so you wont have a desire to order a pizza, but at the same time you can eat whenever you need to get your calories in.

7. i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days

8. Some great feedback! It is making me very excited to get started on mine.
    I'm Back...

9. Quote Originally Posted by plenny
    i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days
    That's awesome. Can you go into some details if how you feel?

Examples: Elevated Mood, overall well being ...

Reason I ask... there's nothing like feeling on top if your game or just extra happy in general.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    That's awesome. Can you go into some details if how you feel?

Examples: Elevated Mood, overall well being ...

Reason I ask... there's nothing like feeling on top if your game or just extra happy in general.
    overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\

11. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\
    Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

12. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Well, you know your body ....

Yohimbine Alpha = Rauwolscine HCl

13. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.
    Just jumping in to second that! I like yohimebine, but it very random effect for me.. Sometimes I love it, sometimes its too much, just as you say BB12.. Heart pumping out of the chest..

I haven't tried Slim FX yet, so I can't honestly comment on the effects there, but going through the beta-testers logs and the new reviews people are stating that it gives a very clean and noticable energy , not a jittery one as you can experience from products containing 1.3-dim.

15. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days
    Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.

16. Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today. I don't know what was going on with my body yesterday but today I've definitely got a higher body temperature and great focus. Been working steadily all morning with no signs of letting up. There's been a definite increase in thirst as well. This is more like it!

17. We have to remember that people will respond or should I say we're all different. There are multiple elements that can effect the way we respond to different ingredients.

Take for example if you get 10 hours of sleep rather than the typical 6. I've noticed myself, that a staple supplement I take feels different depend on certain variables (sleep, diet, workout and stress).

Keep us posted.

18. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.
    It can be multiple things that was behind this. Food, sleep, overall stress and even perhaps overstimulated ? Did you drink anything out of the ordinary ? Like too many cups of coffee ? I get sleepy and/or anxious if I overexceed a certain level of coffein. Like drinking too many Red Bulls can eventually get me sleepy due to the extra stress they put on my body.. Like increased heart rate, etc.

Sounds good to hear that you are back on track! keep us posted and feel free to go through the other day to see if it was anything that sticked out of the ordinary.

Cheers

19. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today.
    As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?

20. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?
    I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Rauwolscine HCl and no carbs. I had this discussion with a PES rep about Alpha T-2.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

21. Awesome feedback! Slim FX is rocking pretty hard. Need to get my hands on some...

I appreciate everyone's post. The feedback helps me weed out the good products from the bad without wasting money, and Slim FX is on my good product list based on you guys experience with it.

Thanks again!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-

22. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Rauwolscine HCl and no carbs. I had this discussion with a PES rep about Alpha T-2.
    Thanks for this information. I have been taking it without carbs the last couple of days and it has worked significantly better!

23. Tank,

Glad to see that changing up your protocol has enhanced the effects

24. I'm experiencing a variety of affects as well. On mornings when I have coffee, I don't take the pills until after - usually around 8:30-9am. I feel hungrier than normal and wish for a nap by early afternoon. One morning I forgot to take them at all after having coffee and I felt less hungry than usual?

I think I need to quit drinking coffee in the mornings which is fine by me. I usually have a high tolerance to stims so I am taking the full dosage of 2 pills. I know it will take time for my body to adjust and for me to figure out the best daily plan where food and drink is concerned.

I'll try to keep a more detailed log of pills/food/feelings and report back.

25. this is even better the last 2 days as i have incorporated bronkaid (25mg) in the Slim FX mix.

26. Just wondering for those of you that are posting seem to have a low post count over here (and issues with Slim FX).... did you purchase Slim FX and if so, where and when?

27. I've been getting a lot better results taking it first thing in the morning and not eating anything after for about an hour. BB12, yes, I purchased Slim FX from NutraPlanet about a week and a half ago. I can check the actual date on my receipt if it's important.

28. Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus
    I've been getting a lot better results taking it first thing in the morning and not eating anything after for about an hour. BB12, yes, I purchased Slim FX from NutraPlanet about a week and a half ago. I can check the actual date on my receipt if it's important.
    Actually, not important (date). Just concerned for the people that are experiencing some issues.

29. im thinking about purchasing a bottle, but was just wondering why the age recommendation is 21 and over? Does it have any hormonal properties?

30. Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    im thinking about purchasing a bottle, but was just wondering why the age recommendation is 21 and over? Does it have any hormonal properties?
    no hormones..its not a PH or test booster...its a high end energy/fatburner..just a precautionary thing i guess. perhaps a rep can shed some light on this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN DCP Vs Slim Xt??
    By jayice in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. Slim X into S'pore
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM