Just got my Slim fx!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\
    Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

overall well being.....even today feels better than yeaterday...im losing the app supression effect though..also i notice a "chilly sweat" once in awhile..almost like i get on yohimine..even though its not in SFX\
    Well, you know your body ....

Yohimbine Alpha = Rauwolscine HCl
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine which is in Slim Fx. It's suppose to produce less sides than regular yohimbine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    That's correct and I can attest for the smooth effects if this as regular yohimbine make me feel like my hearts going to pump out of my chest.

Another reason why I like this ingredient profile is that it's very unique in the way the energy is consistent and doesn't leave you crashing and burning.
    Just jumping in to second that! I like yohimebine, but it very random effect for me.. Sometimes I love it, sometimes its too much, just as you say BB12.. Heart pumping out of the chest..

I haven't tried Slim FX yet, so I can't honestly comment on the effects there, but going through the beta-testers logs and the new reviews people are stating that it gives a very clean and noticable energy , not a jittery one as you can experience from products containing 1.3-dim.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

i wonder if this gets better with time...today is day 4 and i felt the best today...2 pills all 4 days
    Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today. I don't know what was going on with my body yesterday but today I've definitely got a higher body temperature and great focus. Been working steadily all morning with no signs of letting up. There's been a definite increase in thirst as well. This is more like it!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

We have to remember that people will respond or should I say we're all different. There are multiple elements that can effect the way we respond to different ingredients.

Take for example if you get 10 hours of sleep rather than the typical 6. I've noticed myself, that a staple supplement I take feels different depend on certain variables (sleep, diet, workout and stress).

Keep us posted.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus View Post
    Interesting. Yesterday was my fourth day on Slim FX and I felt it the least. I actually felt quite tired throughout the day and went to bed early. I definitely felt the Slim FX's presence but it didn't affect me as much. I'll try again today, day five, and get back to you.
    It can be multiple things that was behind this. Food, sleep, overall stress and even perhaps overstimulated ? Did you drink anything out of the ordinary ? Like too many cups of coffee ? I get sleepy and/or anxious if I overexceed a certain level of coffein. Like drinking too many Red Bulls can eventually get me sleepy due to the extra stress they put on my body.. Like increased heart rate, etc.

Sounds good to hear that you are back on track! keep us posted and feel free to go through the other day to see if it was anything that sticked out of the ordinary.

Cheers
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%

Alright, took two caps this morning with breakfast and I'm definitely feeling the effects today.
    As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    As in popping them and eating immediately after? I was under the impression for a-Y to take effect you gotta give it 30-45mins w/o carbs in your blood stream to kick in, or was that to get the fat burning effects?
    I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Rauwolscine HCl and no carbs. I had this discussion with a PES rep about Alpha T-2.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Awesome feedback! Slim FX is rocking pretty hard. Need to get my hands on some...

I appreciate everyone's post. The feedback helps me weed out the good products from the bad without wasting money, and Slim FX is on my good product list based on you guys experience with it.

Thanks again!
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Rauwolscine HCl and no carbs. I had this discussion with a PES rep about Alpha T-2.
    Thanks for this information. I have been taking it without carbs the last couple of days and it has worked significantly better!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Tank,

Glad to see that changing up your protocol has enhanced the effects
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

I'm experiencing a variety of affects as well. On mornings when I have coffee, I don't take the pills until after - usually around 8:30-9am. I feel hungrier than normal and wish for a nap by early afternoon. One morning I forgot to take them at all after having coffee and I felt less hungry than usual?

I think I need to quit drinking coffee in the mornings which is fine by me. I usually have a high tolerance to stims so I am taking the full dosage of 2 pills. I know it will take time for my body to adjust and for me to figure out the best daily plan where food and drink is concerned.

I'll try to keep a more detailed log of pills/food/feelings and report back.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.84%

this is even better the last 2 days as i have incorporated bronkaid (25mg) in the Slim FX mix.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Just wondering for those of you that are posting seem to have a low post count over here (and issues with Slim FX).... did you purchase Slim FX and if so, where and when?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

I've been getting a lot better results taking it first thing in the morning and not eating anything after for about an hour. BB12, yes, I purchased Slim FX from NutraPlanet about a week and a half ago. I can check the actual date on my receipt if it's important.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Quote Originally Posted by tankosaurus
    I've been getting a lot better results taking it first thing in the morning and not eating anything after for about an hour. BB12, yes, I purchased Slim FX from NutraPlanet about a week and a half ago. I can check the actual date on my receipt if it's important.
    Actually, not important (date). Just concerned for the people that are experiencing some issues.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.22%

im thinking about purchasing a bottle, but was just wondering why the age recommendation is 21 and over? Does it have any hormonal properties?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.84%

Quote Originally Posted by thomassj View Post
    im thinking about purchasing a bottle, but was just wondering why the age recommendation is 21 and over? Does it have any hormonal properties?
    no hormones..its not a PH or test booster...its a high end energy/fatburner..just a precautionary thing i guess. perhaps a rep can shed some light on this.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.84%

interesting feedback guys with low carb consumption for rawawolcine hcl to be more effective..gonna give it a whirl tomorrow.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Quote Originally Posted by thomassj
    Certain stipulations and I'm going to say with all the testing that these products have been through ( organizations such as - WNBF & BSCG)... that they may have deemed that age.

AX maybe can expand on that.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

mix up the cardio by doing a Rebel Race obstacle run

Sometimes the best way to get cut up is to force yourself out of your normal routine. give Rebel Race a shot.

The Rebel Race Series is designed for people feeling the urge to tackle intense obstacles. From start to finish, Rebel Race’s military style obstacles will have you dashing, barricade-climbing, mud-crawling, rope-swinging and fire-jumping.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Rebel race what are trying to sell and what does it have to do with Slim Fx?.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.22%

ah okay, because i know lean xtreme and a few others mess with hormones a minimal amount there fore there 21 and older.

AX rep please shed some light
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

ah okay, because i know lean xtreme and a few others mess with hormones a minimal amount there fore there 21 and older.

AX rep please shed some light
    It is just the standard legal text that is required these days. There is no real reason IMO that an 18YO would have any different effects than someone 21+, however since it is a powerful product that is what the legal team has decided to label the product with. I wish I had a better answer for you.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Taking the pills first thing in the morning and wait a while with consuming food is a good approach. That way you ensure that nothing will affect/interfere with the absorbation and you should experience a better effect from it. If you like, feel free to contact me on Andreas@athleticxtreme.com and we can go through your day to see if we can find anything more like this.
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Quote Originally Posted by sn8kfarm View Post
    I'm experiencing a variety of affects as well. On mornings when I have coffee, I don't take the pills until after - usually around 8:30-9am. I feel hungrier than normal and wish for a nap by early afternoon. One morning I forgot to take them at all after having coffee and I felt less hungry than usual?

I think I need to quit drinking coffee in the mornings which is fine by me. I usually have a high tolerance to stims so I am taking the full dosage of 2 pills. I know it will take time for my body to adjust and for me to figure out the best daily plan where food and drink is concerned.

I'll try to keep a more detailed log of pills/food/feelings and report back.
    How has it been going ? Have you dropped the morning coffee? Same goes for you, if you like, please contact me on Andreas@athleticxtreme.com so we can go through your day and see if we can find something that interferes with the Slim FX.. Like why you are feeling hungrier and sleepier.. It might be something like you're getting to much caffeine which can have a back flip effect..
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

I agree with Eizbear. Stimulates at the proper dose are awesome, but if your intake is extremely high...this can send you body into that fight or flight mode.

I know from personal experience with coffee alone (no supplements), if I drink more that 30oz during 8 hours...it literary make s me sick.

I've found it very helpful to log/journal my food/beverage intake and this has aided in me to really know my body. In the end, allows me to manipulate my body for lean gains or cutting weight.

Like Eizbear stated, we're here to assist in anyway we can.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.22%

if i take 1-2 caps in the morning after i assess tolerance..can i take caffeine before my workout too or no?
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

if i take 1-2 caps in the morning after i assess tolerance..can i take caffeine before my workout too or no?
    I'd say maybe hehehe

It really depends, I'm guessing most stim-used users will have no problem drinking/taking supps/drinks with caffeine, but you'll never know until you try... So if you feel uncertain, start with a little cup of coffee (or whatever caffeine product you are using) and start with 1 cap, see how it goes..If you feel that you can handle it, increase to 2 caps and same amount of caffeine that worked with 1 cap.. If fine, increase the caffeine to desired amount..

As we are all different, some might be overstimulated due to that extra cup of coffee and some won't feel a thing.. I would still guess that most users here would be in the latter category..

Get back to us and tell us how it went!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

I'd say maybe hehehe

It really depends, I'm guessing most stim-used users will have no problem drinking/taking supps/drinks with caffeine, but you'll never know until you try... So if you feel uncertain, start with a little cup of coffee (or whatever caffeine product you are using) and start with 1 cap, see how it goes..If you feel that you can handle it, increase to 2 caps and same amount of caffeine that worked with 1 cap.. If fine, increase the caffeine to desired amount..

As we are all different, some might be overstimulated due to that extra cup of coffee and some won't feel a thing.. I would still guess that most users here would be in the latter category..

Get back to us and tell us how it went!
    Great advice.

I know some people are just addicted to the taste of their favorite caffeine beverage. Plus it's really hard to break that morning or afternoon habit. Replace it with flavored water.

Just like Slim FX (change is great)... make the transition to a smooth and non-crashing mental/overall body experience.

33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have a 3 pill sample pack that I want to give a whirl.
    I was not a huge fan of OEP because it made me feel like I was cracked out.
    The appetite suppression was bar none. Lean extreme was non stim but seem to dry me out.
    I said I'd never try another fat burner, but this stuff has always looked tempting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. AX Product Specialist
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I have a 3 pill sample pack that I want to give a whirl.
    I was not a huge fan of OEP because it made me feel like I was cracked out.
    The appetite suppression was bar none. Lean extreme was non stim but seem to dry me out.
    I said I'd never try another fat burner, but this stuff has always looked tempting.
    that stimmed out effect could be from the rauwolscine, i don't want to say that's what caused it, but it is in the slimfx, so i'd start with 1 cap and see how well you feel. it's better to start with a lower dose and feel like you could go higher, rather than go with the normal dose and wait out all of the sides (jitters, cold sweats, etc.)
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    that stimmed out effect could be from the rauwolscine, i don't want to say that's what caused it, but it is in the slimfx, so i'd start with 1 cap and see how well you feel. it's better to start with a lower dose and feel like you could go higher, rather than go with the normal dose and wait out all of the sides (jitters, cold sweats, etc.)
    Much better to start low and find your niche. Sometimes you'll find that you'll respond better to lower dosages than a higher dosage.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Quote Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
    Much better to start low and find your niche. Sometimes you'll find that you'll respond better to lower dosages than a higher dosage.
    Some true words, my friend. Being a big person or an experienced stim-user doesn't automatically make you tolerant against every stim out there.. I use this approach with every stim product.. Being overstimulated isn't something I enjoy..

About the cracked out feeling I would think that it's 1,3-Dimenthylamylamine that does the trick, that or the combination of 1,3-dimenthylamylamine and Yohimebine. Eitherway, you won't experience a cracked out feeling from Slim-FX, but that being said, I still think you should start low and see how you body reacts to it..
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.89%

Great advice and I like to do some blind preworkout supplement testing. I know sick joke to play on myself, but a great reminder how and what my body/mind respond to.

Sure enough, I could tell just by the crash and burn.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Slim FX has none of the same effects as the, Late Great Slim Xtreme. Took 1 dose in the am and my heart started racing, 30 minutes later had many trips to the bathroom for # 2. No appetite suppression!! Tried two the next day and felt horrible, again zero appetite suppression. In the past, when I was taking Slim Xtreme I lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks and had no problems with any side effects. I was really wishing this product was going to follow through with the hype.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by granitelady View Post
    Slim FX has none of the same effects as the, Late Great Slim Xtreme. Took 1 dose in the am and my heart started racing, 30 minutes later had many trips to the bathroom for # 2. No appetite suppression!! Tried two the next day and felt horrible, again zero appetite suppression. In the past, when I was taking Slim Xtreme I lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks and had no problems with any side effects. I was really wishing this product was going to follow through with the hype.
    Sorry you are having problems experiencing this products effectiveness. Do you mind if i ask what is your current diet regiment consist of? We'd all like to pitch in and help and try and turn this experience with SFX around for the better.
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.96%

Quote Originally Posted by granitelady View Post

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Slim FX. But if you don't mind, could you please write a bit more in detail on how you took it and with what.. .How long after that did you eat ? Etc etc..
    Are you talking any other diet aids/stimulants ? I haven't heard any other users reporting SlimFX forcing you to the bathrooms for #2.. That only thing I can think of right now is too many stims..

Like Emeka wrote, what does your current diet look like ?

I would very much like to go through your whole day and see if I can find anything that could potentionally be the reason for this bad experience.. Perhaps the product just don't work for you, OR we might find something.. It well worth a shot!

Shoot me an email on Andreas@athleticxtreme.com if you don't wanna go public with all that info, or if you're comfortable, write it all down here and you'll get feedback from various experienced users..

Take care!

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN DCP Vs Slim Xt??
    By jayice in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. Slim X into S'pore
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM