Massive $50,000 Product Giveaway Has Started

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
giveaway780.gif

Athletic Xtreme is proud to announce our new products SuperSize™, Ultra Reps™ and Slim FX™.

In order to celebrate our product launch we’ll be going HUGE and giving away a MASSIVE amount of free product. Winners will be drawn daily and over $50,000 in free product and prizes will be given away.

This is your chance to try AX’s New Products for Free! Winners will receive one (1) of the following:

• SuperSize™The World’s BEST Pre-Workout. Our goal with SuperSize™ was simple – to create the World’s Best Pre-Workout. A product that delivers a brand new kind of energy no one has ever seen or experienced before, delivers enormous amounts of mental focus for the gym, pumps you up for up to 8 incredible hours, and quite literally “Super Sizes” your strength and muscle mass. If you’re looking to absolutely obliterate every personal record you’ve ever set AND super-size your body, then look no further.
  • Ultra RepsGet Ultra Reps. Be Ultra Strong. Guaranteed. Ultra Reps is the ultimate Stimulant Free Pre-Workout drink that gets you to dig deeper, push harder, lift heavier, go longer, get stronger, recover faster, and have one killer workout after the next…starting with your very first workout.
  • Slim FX12 Hour Energy / Appetite Eliminator. Our goal with Slim FX™ was simple – to create a little wonder pill that lasts for up to 12 incredible hours, toastifies the appetite, delivers loads of clean and jitter-free energy, flat-out makes you feel good – all day long – enhances productivity at work and school, and helps you melt away the pounds. It’s like 12 amazing hours of AWESOME, all wrapped up into one little pill!
To enter simply visit our Facebook page http://facebook.com/AthleticXtreme

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I'm in!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Visited and liked! And sweepstaked!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
What if you hate, or don't "like" facebook?. Is there another way to enter?
Yes sir, in tandem contests start here on Monday. So we will be doing an off Facebook AM.com daily giveaway as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in....and don't make it weird!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely got in on this.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'm in....and don't make it weird!
Yeah its going to be simple. Something like....who ever takes the most pictures with famous national monuments in a week or something. Easy travel around the US type stuff. Keeping it simple.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I tryed on the FB but no Canadians allowed? i mean its only a bridge across at most lol

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I tryed on the FB but no Canadians allowed? i mean its only a bridge across at most lol
Sent you a PM. To everyone international, we are working on a worldwide giveaway....just have to get the distribution in place first for easy shipping.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yyeeaaaa budddyyy!! Lets get this party started!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
listed and waiting my NEW Slim FX yummi...yummi ;)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
liked and entered sweepstakes

thanks!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
listed and waiting my NEW Slim FX yummi...yummi ;)
It's been a long time coming and everyone's looking to try it! This is a massive giveaway and looking forward to see the feedback!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
liked and entered sweepstakes

thanks!
good luck bro!

PS.
Be sure to pass the information along to your friends! If they don't want it, you can always make em do it for you to increase your chances... But keep it a secret, you don't wanna wake up the guy higher up the chain ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Several winners named on FB!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
No, that just increases your chance to win

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
First Day Winner! Thanks a lot AX. One hell of a promo!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Day one winner here too!! thanks AX!!!!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Uah Uah!!! Congrats Guys!!!!
Thanks. It seems like i never win any of these giveaways. AX kind of made it impossible not to win.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can you tell if you've won? I'm assuming we'd receive an email notification? :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Facebook - it keeps me entertained!!

Oh, and by the by, the first of our fun little contests will be up here in just a few hours. Shooting for noon EST to run throughout the week. DAILY WINNERS!!!! Simple to win, and it should be fun, too!! Keep your eyes peeled for it!!!

:D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm in

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So all I do.is like the sites to be entered?

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Jasen on FB there's a little green clover to the left of the screen you'll want to click on that to participate

Edit* and Good Luck!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I never have any luck either with other contests, but with this I think if you entered the first few days you are pretty much going to win :)

Yeah you will get an automated email letting you know you won and what product you won as well :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I never have any luck either with other contests, but with this I think if you entered the first few days you are pretty much going to win :)

Yeah you will get an automated email letting you know you won and what product you won as well :)
Bolanrox: I know the feeling! One of the reason why we chose such a huge number for the giveaway.. We want to offer as many as we can to try it and actually get the chance of winning it.. Get a free product and the feeling of just winning :) That's just sweet!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im gettin in on this!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Im gettin in on this!
Yeah , why not! You probably got about the best chance in the world to win a free product... But if you wanna increase your chances even more.. Join Facebook, be here and even join the MeMe Halloween Contest we got... !

As stated before... Over 2000 prizes!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Bolanrox: I know the feeling! One of the reason why we chose such a huge number for the giveaway.. We want to offer as many as we can to try it and actually get the chance of winning it.. Get a free product and the feeling of just winning :) That's just sweet!
It is a great contest cheers for being so generious with the joy of supps!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That contest has me in tears!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can you tell if you've won? I'm assuming we'd receive an email notification? :)
Yup! I surprisingly got an email today stating i won ultra reps, woohooo haha. Now just gotta pick up the others when they hit and ill be set.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Mrodz, i tried to reply but your box is full
lol
and thanks again AX and the AX team for the cool promo!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Mrodz, i tried to reply but your box is full
lol
and thanks again AX and the AX team for the cool promo!
You're welcome dude! If her inbox is full, try reaching some of us other reps and we will pass it along.. Just so you know..

3clipseGT: Good luck with that, I think that Stopstalking already has a full set already rofl :)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome dude! If her inbox is full, try reaching some of us other reps and we will pass it along.. Just so you know..

3clipseGT: Good luck with that, I think that Stopstalking already has a full set already rofl :)
Def got away with his hands full LOL