Massive $50,000 Product Giveaway Has Started

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. How can you tell if you've won? I'm assuming we'd receive an email notification?


  2. I love Facebook - it keeps me entertained!!


    Oh, and by the by, the first of our fun little contests will be up here in just a few hours. Shooting for noon EST to run throughout the week. DAILY WINNERS!!!! Simple to win, and it should be fun, too!! Keep your eyes peeled for it!!!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       

  3. -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  4. I'm in
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  5. So all I do.is like the sites to be entered?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  6. Jasen on FB there's a little green clover to the left of the screen you'll want to click on that to participate

    Edit* and Good Luck!!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  7. I never have any luck either with other contests, but with this I think if you entered the first few days you are pretty much going to win


    Yeah you will get an automated email letting you know you won and what product you won as well

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I never have any luck either with other contests, but with this I think if you entered the first few days you are pretty much going to win


    Yeah you will get an automated email letting you know you won and what product you won as well
    Bolanrox: I know the feeling! One of the reason why we chose such a huge number for the giveaway.. We want to offer as many as we can to try it and actually get the chance of winning it.. Get a free product and the feeling of just winning That's just sweet!

  9. Im gettin in on this!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Im gettin in on this!
    Yeah , why not! You probably got about the best chance in the world to win a free product... But if you wanna increase your chances even more.. Join Facebook, be here and even join the MeMe Halloween Contest we got... !

    As stated before... Over 2000 prizes!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Yeah , why not! You probably got about the best chance in the world to win a free product... But if you wanna increase your chances even more.. Join Facebook, be here and even join the MeMe Halloween Contest we got... !

    As stated before... Over 2000 prizes!
    The MeMe Contest? lol

    Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Lol, yeah whatever! They probably understood what I meant.. That's point hehe
    It is allowed to speak in riddles once in a while... hehehe

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Bolanrox: I know the feeling! One of the reason why we chose such a huge number for the giveaway.. We want to offer as many as we can to try it and actually get the chance of winning it.. Get a free product and the feeling of just winning That's just sweet!
    It is a great contest cheers for being so generious with the joy of supps!

  14. That contest has me in tears!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How can you tell if you've won? I'm assuming we'd receive an email notification?
    Yup! I surprisingly got an email today stating i won ultra reps, woohooo haha. Now just gotta pick up the others when they hit and ill be set.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yup! I surprisingly got an email today stating i won ultra reps, woohooo haha. Now just gotta pick up the others when they hit and ill be set.
    Congratulations man! Sincerely glad you won one
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  17. Mrodz, i tried to reply but your box is full
    lol
    and thanks again AX and the AX team for the cool promo!

  18. Oops Sorry, On my way
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  19. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    Mrodz, i tried to reply but your box is full
    lol
    and thanks again AX and the AX team for the cool promo!
    You're welcome dude! If her inbox is full, try reaching some of us other reps and we will pass it along.. Just so you know..


    3clipseGT: Good luck with that, I think that Stopstalking already has a full set already rofl

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    You're welcome dude! If her inbox is full, try reaching some of us other reps and we will pass it along.. Just so you know..


    3clipseGT: Good luck with that, I think that Stopstalking already has a full set already rofl
    Def got away with his hands full LOL
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  21. Haha, yeah stopstalking is packing a full AX load
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Something you gotta love about the contest is the enthusiasm everyone has!!
    Check out yourself
    Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!!

    Some are really retarded and just awesome! Going through the thread without laughing is impossible!

  23. YAY i won! just got the email
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    YAY i won! just got the email
    !! What did u Win BigRigg?
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  25. slim fx
    Always willing to learn :D

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    slim fx
    Awesome! To me that's like the Golden Egg. It's the one I'm most anxious to try Congratulations on your win!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Awesome! To me that's like the Golden Egg. It's the one I'm most anxious to try Congratulations on your win!
    I have been watching the meme contest and waiting for slim x to be a prize. I have only but so much creativity so I am saving it all for that
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have been watching the meme contest and waiting for slim x to be a prize. I have only but so much creativity so I am saving it all for that
    Sounds like a solid plan! Slim FX is sure worth waiting for, but to be honest, I'm more into SuperSize as it fits my winter bulk better..

    Slim FX + New Year's Resolution = <3
    True story!

  29. any idea whats gonna be in the slim FX?
    Always willing to learn :D

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    any idea whats gonna be in the slim FX?
    You mean the ingrediens?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week:: RK-500 Xtreme :: Giveaway!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:07 AM
  3. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:54 AM
  4. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:25 AM
  5. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Log in
Log in