New AX Products are LIVE ( SuperSize, Slim FX, Ultra Reps....)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
New Amazing Products | AX <--Check it out

Click the "get updates" button to be notified about the mega 500 bottle giveaways that is coming very soon, ingredient information, and when it becomes available to purchase.

Over the next few weeks we will be releasing information on some of the new innovative and super effective ingredients inside of the new formulas.

Today we are releasing one of two new ingredients found in SuperSize.

NeuroPeptide Alpha™ [Peptide Bonded Tyrosine and PEA (Tyrosine-Phenethylamine Peptide)]: A novel invention by AX.

A peptide bond between the two compounds of Tyrosine and Phenethylamine have resulted in a novel way to introduce PEA to the brain.

PEA acts as a stimulant by promoting the release of chemicals that are normally produced by the sympathetic nervous system (E.G. Adrenaline); also other neurotransmitters (E.G. Dopamine). Normally PEA is metabolized by MAO (monoamine oxidase) after orally ingested, this results in insignificant quantities reaching the brain. The goal of this novel neuropeptide technology is to allow the PEA to get to the brain without sacrificing it before it gets there. Tyrosine passes the blood brain barrier (BBB) through a specialized channel called the Large Neutral Amino Acid Transporter (LNAAT). With the PEA-Tyrosine peptide bond, it allows the PEA to effectively piggyback through the BBB! After it passes through the BBB, the peptide may act as a stimulant on it's own, it may be cleaved into the PEA and Tyrosine and each of them act as stimulants on their own! PEA promotes the release of adrenaline and Tyrosine is a direct precursor to substituted phenethylamines in the body, including adrenaline. Not only will this stimulate, but ultimately act as a neuromodulator.

When combined with the other novel ingredient found in SuperSize it delivers fast acting powerful energy and mental focus.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The "Get updates" is really smart function for all of you who doesn't lurk so much on the Boards and Facebook.. But still wants to know when we'll release the new Ultra Series... With this, you'll be 100% sure to recieve a notification, through the email you enter, of the coming giveaways.

On each product page of the upcoming products you'll find an ETA clock showing the estimated time for the release... The time given there isn't carved in stone, so be sure to check it out as we might release it earlier even.. Who knows ;)
(For you who haven't signed upp for the "Get updates" notification)

Also, on each product page, you will also find additional information about the product, suggested use of it, along with FAQS, graphics and later on.. The ingredient list :) Oh, and you can like each product page for those who like :)

If still have any questions regarding the products, just start a thread here or over @ AX Forum. Also, you'll find each reps email at the bottom of the signature and it is no problem sending us questions and such.

Take care!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;ZnwIIKnWJtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnwIIKnWJtg&feature=related[/video]

Sweet!

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to the release of the new products! I'm to that point were I need something like SuperSize™ and Ultra Reps to take me to the next level.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tested slim fx, let me just say OMG the hunger supression was superb i hope u guys have a pre sale becus i want it again for my upcoming cut. its legit guys, im telling u, i tried it, its legit. Amazing product straight up. no crash , energy was decent but the hunger supression was beyond amazing words cannot describe it

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
^

:)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
in for updates. site looks great tho

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tested slim fx, let me just say OMG the hunger supression was superb i hope u guys have a pre sale becus i want it again for my upcoming cut. its legit guys, im telling u, i tried it, its legit. Amazing product straight up. no crash , energy was decent but the hunger supression was beyond amazing words cannot describe it
Aaaaahh shiiiiit, now I can't wait to get my hands on it! Where can I get a sample? :aargh: :lol:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
On October 1 we are going to have a massive giveaway. We are giving away $50,000 worth of SuperSize, Slim FX, and Ultra Reps. Daily winners for a month. There were big a big contest here on AM that everyone can enter daily, and also a sweepstakes on our Facebook page that anyone can enter daily. So there are many chances to win daily. Make sure to head over to our FB page, like it, and get the updates for when it starts. http://facebook.com/athleticxtreme

It's going to be crazy.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro!

We're pretty proud of what we achieved with this product ;)

And for all of you who didn't get the chance to try it during the beta-testing.... October 1st , a date to remember...!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
just a few days away!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn!

This release has sparked Macedaddy to post again!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep at it again! Plus the new am.com mobile app for my droid...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Many new ways to stay motivated!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep! Im most looking forward to creatine and slimfx in my (seemingly endless) search for abs!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please send me supersize fx!!!
I'd love to log it with the slim fx all out winter cut. :x lol.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Please send me supersize fx!!!
I'd love to log it with the slim fx all out winter cut. :x lol.
Wtf is SuperSize FX? A sneaky way trying to get yourself 2 products? ;) (SuperSize + Slim FX = SuperSize FX?)

Love the enthusiam though! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is SuperSize FX? A sneaky way trying to get yourself 2 products? ;) (SuperSize + Slim FX = SuperSize FX?)

Love the enthusiam though! :)
Haha, its the enhanced version of SuperSize! You stack both for the most amazing preworkout ! haha.
Pretty excited about this. Heard great things about the first version. Im starting a log soon on WhiteFLood because im in the market for a new preworkout drink ;)

Also... Found out im probably goign to have to cut unless I can put on like 10lbs of muscle in 2 months... (I either can compete in the 90kg or 81kg weight class...Im around 86-87kgs now... but I can afford to lose some size... I just gotta keep my strength...) hehe

Good luck everyone! And be sure to register on FB and log it if you get the chance for the free goodies. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious if you guys have the profile for Ultra Reps posted anywhere, yet. I looked on your site and saw the FAQ and some of the ingredients talked about, but not an actual label. If it's out, can you link me? If it's not, any word on when that'll be released?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question: does it have a good enough dose of each of those ingredients to be effective at one scoop? (creapure?)

and when is this going up for sale?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
question: does it have a good enough dose of each of those ingredients to be effective at one scoop? (creapure?)

and when is this going up for sale?
Yes there is absolutely no reason to ever go above the recommended one scoop. We guarantee that you notice a difference with the first workout. All of the new products are arriving about the 17th of October with sample packs arriving about four weeks later.

I hope you try it. Or just win it free in one of our promos. Giving away 500 bottles for free.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting profile. Not something I've seen before, that's for sure.

Thank you for sharing, btw.
Very unique, nothing like it. I am not sure how big the stimulant free pre-workout market is, but this one really is that good, safe, and effective from the first workout.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes there is absolutely no reason to ever go above the recommended one scoop. We guarantee that you notice a difference with the first workout. All of the new products are arriving about the 17th of October with sample packs arriving about four weeks later.

I hope you try it. Or just win it free in one of our promos. Giving away 500 bottles for free.
awesome thanks, AX is looking good. i will have to try it, i still super impress with the job u guys did with slim fx. i will have to try that again for sure.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks, AX is looking good. i will have to try it, i still super impress with the job u guys did with slim fx. i will have to try that again for sure.
Hell yeah! Innovation, you gotta love that!

With this massive giveaway it sure will be hard for you to NOT get a prize or sample, just saying ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Everyone loves a HUGE GIVEAWAY!