SuperSize™ The World’s BEST PRE-WORKOUT

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

8-Hour Pumps, SuperSized Energy,

AND the World’s Best Pre-Workout?

Let us guess – You’ve heard these claims before. Believe us, we understand. We go crazy for new pre-workouts. We’ve tried them all and we’ve been as disappointed with the results as most people.

So we imagine you might be skeptical when we promise SuperSize to be the World’s BEST Pre-Workout formula. That’s why we want you to understand how SuperSize™ works.

First, begin by understanding the kind of energy SuperSize™ delivers. It’s not the typical caffeine buzzed energy you might be used to with other pre-workouts. In fact, if you’ve got a tolerance to caffeine and other powerful stims, you don’t need to worry about that with SuperSize.

Rather, SuperSize
contains two brand new and supercharged energizers that have never been seen or experienced before. So as you might guess, SuperSize delivers a completely NEW kind of energy...a rush of clean, powerful, and purpose-driven energy - all without the 1,3 dymethl crash - that motivates your body to be up and moving, obliterating one set after the next, and not even thinking twice about needing time to recover.

Then understand that in addition to all of the super sized energy, it’s equally important – and maybe more so – what SuperSize does for your mind. SuperSize delivers enormous amounts of focus and drive in the gym. It’s the kind of focus where the only thing you care about is destroying your next set. You can see it, you can feel it, and in your mind, the gym had better be ready to spend the cash on a new machine because you’re about to wreck it.

Now that you understand the immense physical energy and mental motivation, it should come as no surprise that SuperSize quite literally “Super Sizes” You too. That’s right. Every scoop contains a powerful Nitrate-based compound that dilates your blood vessels, engorges your muscles with blood, and quite literally pumps you up for 8 massive hours. It’s like one massive PUMPGASM that lasts all day.

And - When your energy is pumped up, your focus is pumped up, and your muscles are pumped up, guess what else gets pumped up? You got it - Strength- and lots of it. That’s right. SuperSize recruits and activates an army of poundage lifting muscle fibers. Your current weights today become your warm up weights tomorrow.

We promised ourselves that we’d never release a pre-workout unless it was completely unique and unlike anything anyone had ever experienced before. We’re excited about what we achieved with SuperSize. And when you try it, we know that you’ll be blown away by what you can achieve too.

More Info & Ingredients Coming Soon

500 Bottle Giveaway Coming Soon

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have to licence the term 'supersize' from McDonalds? ...poor shmucks! ;)

j/k...I'd be interested in hearing more....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this i tested for you guys a few times?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
8-Hour Pumpgasm??!?! Sign me up :D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
is this i tested for you guys a few times?
I think so. Over the two years of development we did about 9 tests. The last test we had people logging on the forum was this product.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'm down. I mean come on, it's "the best"!
We think so. We had 40 testers. 20 from the forums, and 20 completely random who we just emailed from our newsletter database and ask "hey would you like to test a new pre-workout product". Everyone had to fill in a survey at the end. Overall the product got consistent reviews of 10/10. A few thought it was too strong energy wise. When ask to rate it against the other top pre's it was at the top of 34 out of 40 surveys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never received a long pump from a pre workout. If this delivers that ill be surprised and a repeat buyer.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think so. Over the two years of development we did about 9 tests. The last test we had people logging on the forum was this product.
i tested 3 different ones, two powders and a pill form.....the 2nd powder one was my fav, if it's like that one, it's amazing for endurance and staminia

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Ive never received a long pump from a pre workout. If this delivers that ill be surprised and a repeat buyer.
We will make sure you get to try it.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
i tested 3 different ones, two powders and a pill form.....the 2nd powder one was my fav, if it's like that one, it's amazing for endurance and staminia
Was it in a tube? If so that is the one. The pill was just one of the new mental energy ingredients standalone....a Neuro Peptide we call it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the sick nasty insane dirty muscle swelling pumps.

and the 500 bottle giveaway of course.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, sounds good.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im in for the pumpgasm...but mostly the 500 bottle give away :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for any and all "Gasms"

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
When and where can I buy? When I tested it was frickin great.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you got to test it and had good results. It should be on sale in about 6 weeks or less. With the free bottles starting in 4 weeks.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Actually Joe, I think all testers get a free bottle anyways. I can check, but I am pretty sure if you were a tester, your getting one shipped right when they get here to say thanks for being part of the process.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
"The World's Best" is a ginormous statement to make and I'd love to put that claim to the test!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it in a tube? If so that is the one. The pill was just one of the new mental energy ingredients standalone....a Neuro Peptide we call it.
the first one i got was in a plastic sandwhich bag....got crazy looks from my brother when i opened a bag of powder out of a box

2nd was the pills in a test tube

the last one was the powder in the test tube which was the best, i still use those tubes everyday for powder

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
the last one was the powder in the test tube which was the best, i still use those tubes everyday for powder
That was the one. Yes this is the final version of that. So you will also be getting a free one for helping us test.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i helped you test :D.........kidding.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the first one i got was in a plastic sandwhich bag....got crazy looks from my brother when i opened a bag of powder out of a box

2nd was the pills in a test tube

I have those test tubes sitting right next to me now at my desk!!! :D Still not sure what to do with them, but you just gave me an awesome idea! THANKS!!!

Wait... I tested, so does that mean... ???? ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have those test tubes sitting right next to me now at my desk!!! :D Still not sure what to do with them, but you just gave me an awesome idea! THANKS!!!

Wait... I tested, so does that mean... ???? ;)

i fill up the tube with a funnel every night for my preworkout or bcaa product....throw in the backpack

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wlil this stuff use the same "energy formulation" as SlimFX thereby negating the need for simultaneous use?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh How sweet it is AX to be loved by u :)

[video=youtube;JPKXKt5pkpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPKXKt5pkpo&feature=related[/video]

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
500 bottle giveaway??? sweeeeeet!
Well, if you're gonna have a giveaway, why not have a huge one then ?

.... And that amount is only THIS giveaway... We're gonna have a huge giveaway on all new products!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, I can't wait to be AX SUPERSIZE'd!!!500 bottle give away...that's awesome. I first heard about it on the facebook site!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've read, I can't wait to be AX SUPERSIZE'd!!!500 bottle give away...that's awesome. I first heard about it on the facebook site!
looking forward to a decent preworkout without 1-3 dimeth....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you're gonna have a giveaway, why not have a huge one then ?

.... And that amount is only THIS giveaway... We're gonna have a huge giveaway on all new products!
Supersize....AND new products, ya say....well, well....bring.it.on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for ingredient info. Intrigued at what the stim complex might be.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
This looks quite good.... In for the ingredient list as well :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Like a kid in a candy store :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightbackhxc=1/500 :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date