SuperSize™ The World’s BEST PRE-WORKOUT

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Pumpgasm!!! LOL who wouldn't want that!?
    Yo quiero


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    We....
    Attachment 43511

    Get it? LOL
    lol got it. Let's do this then!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    lol got it. Let's do this then!
    Yes, Let's AX!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Was it in a tube? If so that is the one. The pill was just one of the new mental energy ingredients standalone....a Neuro Peptide we call it.
    the first one i got was in a plastic sandwhich bag....got crazy looks from my brother when i opened a bag of powder out of a box

    2nd was the pills in a test tube

    the last one was the powder in the test tube which was the best, i still use those tubes everyday for powder
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the last one was the powder in the test tube which was the best, i still use those tubes everyday for powder
    That was the one. Yes this is the final version of that. So you will also be getting a free one for helping us test.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   
       


  6. i helped you test .........kidding.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the first one i got was in a plastic sandwhich bag....got crazy looks from my brother when i opened a bag of powder out of a box

    2nd was the pills in a test tube

    the last one was the powder in the test tube which was the best, i still use those tubes everyday for powder
    I have those test tubes sitting right next to me now at my desk!!! Still not sure what to do with them, but you just gave me an awesome idea! THANKS!!!


    Wait... I tested, so does that mean... ????
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I have those test tubes sitting right next to me now at my desk!!! Still not sure what to do with them, but you just gave me an awesome idea! THANKS!!!


    Wait... I tested, so does that mean... ????

    i fill up the tube with a funnel every night for my preworkout or bcaa product....throw in the backpack
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  9. Wlil this stuff use the same "energy formulation" as SlimFX thereby negating the need for simultaneous use?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Always in for a new prewo without 1,3
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  11. Looking peeled buddy. Eat a biscuit

    Props

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Always in for a new prewo without 1,3
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Always in for a new prewo without 1,3
    ripped, nice job buddy.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  13. 500 bottle giveaway??? sweeeeeet!

  14. Oh How sweet it is AX to be loved by u

    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Looking peeled buddy. Eat a biscuit Props
    bday's coming lol will do (of course is gon' be a no carb one )
    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    ripped, nice job buddy.
    thanks man

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    500 bottle giveaway??? sweeeeeet!
    Well, if you're gonna have a giveaway, why not have a huge one then ?



    .... And that amount is only THIS giveaway... We're gonna have a huge giveaway on all new products!

  17. From what I've read, I can't wait to be AX SUPERSIZE'd!!!500 bottle give away...that's awesome. I first heard about it on the facebook site!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    From what I've read, I can't wait to be AX SUPERSIZE'd!!!500 bottle give away...that's awesome. I first heard about it on the facebook site!
    looking forward to a decent preworkout without 1-3 dimeth....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Well, if you're gonna have a giveaway, why not have a huge one then ?



    .... And that amount is only THIS giveaway... We're gonna have a huge giveaway on all new products!
    Supersize....AND new products, ya say....well, well....bring.it.on.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    In for ingredient info. Intrigued at what the stim complex might be.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  21. This looks quite good.... In for the ingredient list as well

  22. Like a kid in a candy store

  23. cant wait for the this!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by liljoe View Post
    When and where can I buy? When I tested it was frickin great.
    You will be getting a free one just as soon as they are ready for helping us test it

    If you could make sure to leave your tester feedback here:

    http://athleticxtreme.com/testimonials/#anchorTestForm
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  25. Fightbackhxc=1/500
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. World Peace or World Freedom?
    By Dr. Lats in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  3. End of World
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 11:02 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Log in
Log in