Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is this a joke?. I really can't tell but I think you are being sarcastic. Its hard to tell on the internetz.
    Yes our North Korean colleague is known for his sense of sarcasm. This comment was probably to do with the one above his from vudoo who has already made up his mind about the product after using it for a whole two days! (more sarcasm)

vudoo - you need to give the product more time. It's also no wonder you are 'killed by hunger' as you are doing Leans Gains, which means you are starving yourself for 16 hours. Have you just started Lean Gains or have you been on it a while? If you have only just started then this will be the problem as it takes about a week or more to get your body adjusted to not eating for 16 hours every day.

2. Can I get a reps thought on taking Slim FX with Stim-x?

2 caps of slim fx has been pretty strong for me, so I thought maybe taking stim-x with 1 cap of slim fx would work well?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Yes our North Korean colleague is known for his sense of sarcasm. This comment was probably to do with the one above his from vudoo who has already made up his mind about the product after using it for a whole two days! (more sarcasm)

vudoo - you need to give the product more time. It's also no wonder you are 'killed by hunger' as you are doing Leans Gains, which means you are starving yourself for 16 hours. Have you just started Lean Gains or have you been on it a while? If you have only just started then this will be the problem as it takes about a week or more to get your body adjusted to not eating for 16 hours every day.
    I said I was going to keep taking it and see how it goes.
    I've been on Lean Gains for a while.

4. Took 2 yesterday AM. Appetite suppression and energy lasted about 8 hours.
    What would happen if i took an additional 1 Slim fx around 2:30 PM to get me through the night.
    I took my first does around 630 am

5. Hello. I created an account with this forum for the express purpose of asking this question. I have never taken diet pills before. A coworker has lost lots of weight recently and she told me she was taking Slim xtreme. I looked it up and it brought me here where the new slim fx was being discussed. I read a lot about it but havent seen any reviews by women. All your test subjects in the thread links were male. I am trying very hard to lose weight before my husband returns from deployment and decided to take a leap of faith. I purchased a bottle. I have to admit, the first day I was a little scared. Like I said, I've never taken diet pills before. I had been doing the BFC diet for a month and was following it strictly but not losing weight. I switched to a low calorie diet and combined with the reduction in sugar cravings due to my strict adherence of the BFC, was able to lose a small amount, but when I look at my goal date, I knew it would need a little extra bump. So, again... never taken before and really scared.

I took my first pill 4 days ago.

Day 1: I woke up at 5:30 am and took my first pill. I had such a mood boost. I was chatty and happy on the drive to school(my teenage daughter probably hated it) and then on to work. I had a few flutters in my chest for about an hour around 1pm. That scared me a little, but I have e****lent blood pressure and low cholesterol, so I decided after much soul searching, to continue on. My appetite was much reduced, I couldnt even finish my Amy's tofu scramble.

I had a tough time sleeping that night, but finally fell asleep around 1am. I usually go to bed by 9:30pm.

Day two: same focus, same energy, same appetitite supression. No flutters!!!!! Which made me very happy. And I had finally busted through a weight plateau. Thank God!

Day three: More of the same, but I was hungrier today. I was also able to sleep fine today.

Day four is today. Being hungry yesterday is what caused me to wake up today looking for more reviews by women. Should I switch to two pills a day if I was hungrier than usual yesterday?

Thank you.
  6. Slim FX--any advice...it's not working well for me : (

I was a huge huge fan of slim xtreme. It worked really well in curbing my appetite and just making feel incredible. I was hoping for a similar effect with slim fx but it just makes me downright sick. The first day, I took one and my appetite was not surpressed. I tried 2 but it made me feel really sick. I have been trying one capsule now daily. The appetite supression is there, but my energy is non existent. All I want to do is sleep. I am so disappointed. From what I see everyone else is having such positive effects. Could I have gotten a bad batch?

7. Quote Originally Posted by BOHOLANA View Post
    I was a huge huge fan of slim xtreme. It worked really well in curbing my appetite and just making feel incredible. I was hoping for a similar effect with slim fx but it just makes me downright sick. The first day, I took one and my appetite was not surpressed. I tried 2 but it made me feel really sick. I have been trying one capsule now daily. The appetite supression is there, but my energy is non existent. All I want to do is sleep. I am so disappointed. From what I see everyone else is having such positive effects. Could I have gotten a bad batch?
    Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

8. I've tried empty and with a meal. It's just for some reason, the energy is not there at all. I have almost a flu like feeling.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BOHOLANA View Post
    I've tried empty and with a meal. It's just for some reason, the energy is not there at all. I have almost a flu like feeling.
    Maybe you are coming down with something.

10. maybe, I'm not a big water drinker....I know, it's bad. I did not drink all that much water with xtreme, but I was fine. Maybe I will up my water intake.
    •   

11. You definitely need to drink more water, especially while taking a stimulant/fat burner type product.

12. I know. I hate drinking water but always try to force myself when taking a stim. Maybe I am just not taking enough.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Can I get a reps thought on taking Slim FX with Stim-x?

2 caps of slim fx has been pretty strong for me, so I thought maybe taking stim-x with 1 cap of slim fx would work well?
    I had to call the formulator and check. While we have not tried that it won't be a problem. In fact if you do that that, let me know and I will try it also. For me two caps of Slim FX is almost too strong.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by jcole69 View Post
    Took 2 yesterday AM. Appetite suppression and energy lasted about 8 hours.
    What would happen if i took an additional 1 Slim fx around 2:30 PM to get me through the night.
    I took my first does around 630 am
    You can do that. If for you it is lasting 8 hours taking another 1-2 caps will be just fine. Just be careful that you are not up all night. Someone in the office did this and did not sleep until 4am.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE View Post
    Hello. I created an account with this forum for the express purpose of asking this question. I have never taken diet pills before. A coworker has lost lots of weight recently and she told me she was taking Slim xtreme. I looked it up and it brought me here where the new slim fx was being discussed. I read a lot about it but havent seen any reviews by women. All your test subjects in the thread links were male. I am trying very hard to lose weight before my husband returns from deployment and decided to take a leap of faith. I purchased a bottle. I have to admit, the first day I was a little scared. Like I said, I've never taken diet pills before. I had been doing the BFC diet for a month and was following it strictly but not losing weight. I switched to a low calorie diet and combined with the reduction in sugar cravings due to my strict adherence of the BFC, was able to lose a small amount, but when I look at my goal date, I knew it would need a little extra bump. So, again... never taken before and really scared.

Day 1: I woke up at 5:30 am and took my first pill. I had such a mood boost. I was chatty and happy on the drive to school(my teenage daughter probably hated it) and then on to work. I had a few flutters in my chest for about an hour around 1pm. That scared me a little, but I have e****lent blood pressure and low cholesterol, so I decided after much soul searching, to continue on. My appetite was much reduced, I couldnt even finish my Amy's tofu scramble.

I had a tough time sleeping that night, but finally fell asleep around 1am. I usually go to bed by 9:30pm.

Day two: same focus, same energy, same appetitite supression. No flutters!!!!! Which made me very happy. And I had finally busted through a weight plateau. Thank God!

Day three: More of the same, but I was hungrier today. I was also able to sleep fine today.

Day four is today. Being hungry yesterday is what caused me to wake up today looking for more reviews by women. Should I switch to two pills a day if I was hungrier than usual yesterday?

Thank you.
    Hey Amber. Yes I would move to two pills. That is actually a normal serving. Thanks for the feedback and glad the product is working. Your body is now adjusting to the 1-MeTIQ and you are ready for two pills.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

16. 1 day thoughts

Dosed 2 caps 8AM with a 2 cups of hot soymilk and a protein cake (2 eggs, 25 grams whey).

Was on a high about 30-45 minutes later, made some phone calls talked my azz off.

12:15PM, time to go to gym, I started feeling the effects wearing off so I bought 2 LG e911 with me just in case.

12:40 Struggling in my training and getting into it, bad start and felt tired although I felt the sense I was still on something to a certain extent. I popped in the 2 E911 and that saved my latter half of my 90 minute training session.

5pm felt like taking a nap. I decided to make myself a strong cup of coffee. Paranoid about sleeping and having the effects extended I took the risk.

12:30PM, went to bed fell asleep like a baby.

Honestly, the last Slim Xtreme, I wish we all bury it and not compare especially since there was a highly questionable designer compound in it.

Its time to look forward and I enjoyed Slim Xtreme, and look forward to the next day. My training is 4-4.5 hours later and I will make my pre-workout stim mandatory and will enjoy coffee hours later.

Day 2 today, no real training but I had to do laundry and abs (laundry by the gym, also ran out of time yesterday so doing 20 minutes abs today)

Ran chores like crazy, running around felt good. Drank coffee 1PM, felt it dying out. Its 3PM now and Im craving another coffee.

I really an enjoying Slim Xtreme so far, I know Im not taking it on a empty stomach and I do not care to do so. This may effect the time frame and Slim's half life. Personally, I want my coffee regardless so Im comfortable running this protocol.

Appetite is in check, but honestly it has been in check as I was running EC prior to this along with Ursobolic. Cannot grade something that was already controlled.

Id be confident Id buy another bottle in the near future. I like the way I feel on it, Im not cracked out its smooth and I feel younger.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    I had to call the formulator and check. While we have not tried that it won't be a problem. In fact if you do that that, let me know and I will try it also. For me two caps of Slim FX is almost too strong.
    haha makes me wish you guys made it in a 3 pill serving.

18. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    I said I was going to keep taking it and see how it goes.
    I've been on Lean Gains for a while.
    I'm very interested on seeing how this works along with lean gains and would love to have some input from many ppl. Let us know how it goes and thnx for the initial thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE View Post
    Hello. I created an account with this forum for the express purpose of asking this question. I have never taken diet pills before. A coworker has lost lots of weight recently and she told me she was taking Slim xtreme. I looked it up and it brought me here where the new slim fx was being discussed. I read a lot about it but havent seen any reviews by women. All your test subjects in the thread links were male. I am trying very hard to lose weight before my husband returns from deployment and decided to take a leap of faith. I purchased a bottle. I have to admit, the first day I was a little scared. Like I said, I've never taken diet pills before. I had been doing the BFC diet for a month and was following it strictly but not losing weight. I switched to a low calorie diet and combined with the reduction in sugar cravings due to my strict adherence of the BFC, was able to lose a small amount, but when I look at my goal date, I knew it would need a little extra bump. So, again... never taken before and really scared.

Thank you.
    I've taken it 2 days on 1 cap, my day 1 and 2 are very very similar to yours, I'd add to my experience that I do feel fuller faster when I eat.
    I had those same flutters on the first day that made me wary and monitor myself, but they went away without any real bother. I am a daily morning coffee drinker and the days I've taken SFX I've opted for skipping my coffee and I think it was a good move on my part.
    The mood elevation hits me hard! I'm a cheerful person by nature, I get downright annoying on SFX lol

Quote Originally Posted by BOHOLANA View Post
    Can you give us a detailed day? How long have u been taking it. I'm sorry you haven't had what u were hoping for, i wish everyone felt the feel good vibe I get from it :/ From your other posts I understand that your going to try it out again. Can u keep track of how it goes for u? make sure to drink plenty of water, dehydration can lead to so many things, remember this contains caffeine. I hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    1 day thoughts

Dosed 2 caps 8AM with a 2 cups of hot soymilk and a protein cake (2 eggs, 25 grams whey).

Was on a high about 30-45 minutes later, made some phone calls talked my azz off.

12:15PM, time to go to gym, I started feeling the effects wearing off so I bought 2 LG e911 with me just in case.

12:40 Struggling in my training and getting into it, bad start and felt tired although I felt the sense I was still on something to a certain extent. I popped in the 2 E911 and that saved my latter half of my 90 minute training session.

5pm felt like taking a nap. I decided to make myself a strong cup of coffee. Paranoid about sleeping and having the effects extended I took the risk.

12:30PM, went to bed fell asleep like a baby.

Honestly, the last Slim Xtreme, I wish we all bury it and not compare especially since there was a highly questionable designer compound in it.

Its time to look forward and I enjoyed Slim Xtreme, and look forward to the next day. My training is 4-4.5 hours later and I will make my pre-workout stim mandatory and will enjoy coffee hours later.

Day 2 today, no real training but I had to do laundry and abs (laundry by the gym, also ran out of time yesterday so doing 20 minutes abs today)

Ran chores like crazy, running around felt good. Drank coffee 1PM, felt it dying out. Its 3PM now and Im craving another coffee.

I really an enjoying Slim Xtreme so far, I know Im not taking it on a empty stomach and I do not care to do so. This may effect the time frame and Slim's half life. Personally, I want my coffee regardless so Im comfortable running this protocol.

Appetite is in check, but honestly it has been in check as I was running EC prior to this along with Ursobolic. Cannot grade something that was already controlled.

Id be confident Id buy another bottle in the near future. I like the way I feel on it, Im not cracked out its smooth and I feel younger.
    Same here. I always fear that cracked out feeling where the brain is so buzzed u can't concentrate on anything.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    geat review, wahts with the categories focus and productivity?
    great focus/prod...9/10..seemed today was a 10 though...ironic?

20. I took two about 730 this morning and I dont feel "right" The good mood I had on other days is gone. Im spitting a lot and I feel anxious and weird. Is there any way to have 1.5 pills?

21. I just forced myself to eat a slize of Eziekiel bread, well... half a slice is all I could manage and I think Im about to throw up. Im not feeling good. I dont think 2 pills is my "right" dose.

22. I threw up and Im already feeling better. Thank God. I hated that feeling. It was that sick feeeling in your stomach when you are drunk and theres no way to stop feeling that way. I will never take 2 again. I'd rather take 1 and just deal with the reduction in appetite supressing abilities.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BOHOLANA
    maybe, I'm not a big water drinker....I know, it's bad. I did not drink all that much water with xtreme, but I was fine. Maybe I will up my water intake.
    Why don't you take a few days off and see how you feel. I know there's a horrible stomach bug going around.

Took me a good week to get over it.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

24. Sorry you felt sick Amber, how was the rest of the day for you?
    I did my third day today. On the first day I took it with some peanut butter "just in case" to maybe blunt the effects if it were to strong for me, on the second I decided it was ok on an empty stomach and today I took it on an empty stomach too. There is a good difference at least for me between empty and full stomach. To be honest I think if I take two I'll prob have a similar reaction. Maybe, if your interested further along, you can try the 2 caps with some food and see how that treats you.
    A couple of other suggestions; dlucks (who found 2 caps strong) spoke of trying 1SFX with 1 StimX (the newest one) You can see how that goes for him and decide if you'd like to try that.
    Or If your take your 1st cap especially early, by the time you feel effects wearing off u can try taking your second cap later in the day. Now I have to mention that would be risky due to possible sleep issues.

I wouldn't ever recommend splitting a cap.

Whatever you decide please keep us posted. We appreciate the frequent updates.
    [email protected]
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

25. And my previous post was for Amber (sorry, getting used to AM app).

As suggested with food or without, this maybe something you need to experiment with since everyone reacts different to certain ingredients.

The key is to listen to your body. Once you know what protocol works for you, you'll reap all the benefits.

26. Well, I have decided to stop taking the Slim FX. After the day I took two, I have been taking just one. My hunger is even more insistant than before I went on SlimFX, or maybe it just feels that way since for 3 days it had held it at bay. In addition to the hunger, I have felt some meloncholy. Again, I dont know if it's because of disappointment with the appetitie supression effects dwindling or because of the SlimFX. Either way, today I did not take anything and I already am feeling better this morning.

Having never taken a stimulant of any kind, ever (before this) I am not an expert. This is simply an account of my experience. I hope others have much better luck with theirs.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE
    Well, I have decided to stop taking the Slim FX. After the day I took two, I have been taking just one. My hunger is even more insistant than before I went on SlimFX, or maybe it just feels that way since for 3 days it had held it at bay. In addition to the hunger, I have felt some meloncholy. Again, I dont know if it's because of disappointment with the appetitie supression effects dwindling or because of the SlimFX. Either way, today I did not take anything and I already am feeling better this morning.

Having never taken a stimulant of any kind, ever (before this) I am not an expert. This is simply an account of my experience. I hope others have much better luck with theirs.
    Pass on the rest to me... Need my address?

Naw seriously sometimes it takes time to adjust to certain things like this: more is not always better.
    1 cap for a week maybe 2 so your body can kind of get use to it slowly then you increase....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE
    I took two about 730 this morning and I dont feel "right" The good mood I had on other days is gone. Im spitting a lot and I feel anxious and weird. Is there any way to have 1.5 pills?
    Amber,

Maybe take a week off. Seriously log your daily food intake and how you feel without Slim FX. After a week, start back with 1 for maybe 2 weeks, then attempt to jump to 2 caps.

What are you eating before or after and what's the time frame?

This way you'll be able to determine if there's anything else going on within your body... besides the Slim FX.

29. Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE View Post

I wanna recommend you to take a week off from Slim FX. Write down the details about your diet, hunger, your overall mood, etc... After one
    week, start up with 1 capsule of Slim FX with food, and write down the details again..

If you have time, I would appreciate you writing down your whole day, food & drinks.. Perhaps you are drinking something that has a stimulanting effect that you're not thinking on, i.e. cup of coffee, energy drink, etc. Are you taking any other supplement/drug that might have stimulanting effects ? I'm willing to go through anything you write and see if I can find anything that we can realate to this matter.

Lets see how that goes for you.

30. I think the guys have great suggestions, I'm glad your already feeling better get back to us when you can. We are all readily accessible by Pm or email as well. All feedback is equally important
    [email protected]
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics