Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's in it T?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like 1,3 dim.. Lol

I'll be following for sure

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one has been in the works for a long, long time. It's a thought that was brought up a few years ago as a continuation, or version 2, of something else. But instead of being a relative of that one, SlimFX is its own entity - formulated to do exactly what we want it to do and be yet another game-changer. Its release is HIGHLY anticipated.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's in it will be coming soon. It has two very novel and innovative ingredients, so we don't want to let that cat out of the bag until its ready for the market.

What I can say is lesson learned from SX, it has everything listed exactly and no proprietary names, etc . If it is an extract it has the exact ingredient extracted listed (eg does not say Rose Bud Extract, but it would say Rose Bud Extract for xxxx ingredient).

We did this right and did not rush it, lost of testing, research, and thought into the labeling and positioning. We hope that everyone here on AM will recognize that and give some free samples a try.
As someone who tried Slim Xtreme, I would be happy to try this and see how it goes. If it provides energy and appetite suppression like iForce Dexaprine you have a winner on your hands as that one is excellent. Happy to hear you are being cautious on the labeling, no prop blend please!

Clever Mouse

Awards
Certainly this is anticipated news!
I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
But, appreciate your thorough work!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Certainly this is anticipated news!
I'm curious if it's as good as SX (I'm pretty sure you're TIRED of that question lol),
already the feedback is saying you can SLEEP on this product which you couldn't as easily with SX the first couple days. I'm thinking that's a good thing, and will minimize any possible side effects. But for long-term effects if you take this stimulant daily, who knows the outcome.
But, appreciate your thorough work!
From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

Kevin

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the tester feedback that were previous SX users, we think it is about 70% of what SX was. That is still damn good and a home run in our book. So when we new we had something amazing that beat the other products on the market, but not quite the old SX. We decided to re-name it to Slim FX to avoid confusion.

It's been a long process of two years and probably nine formulas. Finally as we started to dial it in over the years this round came back as 38 people gave it a 9 out of 10 or better, and two 2 people gave it one star (too strong or made one fill anxious). So 38 of the 40 testers gave it nearly the highest review on our survey form. The testers were just chosen randomly by emailing about 200 people from our newsletter signup list, asking them if they want to try a new product and what they would have to do (survey at the end). We then also picked 20 from the old SX newsletter list.

Kevin
Kevin, is it just one pill that provides 10-12 hours of energy? I see from some of the logs that some loggers took 2 pills a day? Thanks!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.

Clever Mouse

Awards

Kevin
cool. Maybe it really is suited for the mainstream audience, if it's a bit "weaker" than SX. Still hella effective! You never know what mrs. average Joe might do with the pill, and what her diet and exercise routines are, her history of ilnesses, etc. etc. etc. And who gives a rats *ss, but we all want her to be safe anyway. This one might do the trick!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly^^ If you take one and one late in the day, sleeping will be a problem.
Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. The way I interpreted it originally, is that one pill lasts roughly 6 hours, and BY adding another later in the day you achieved the full12 hours. At least that's what I was doing with dexaprine. Anyway I'm excited about this! Thus my 1000 questions.
Questions are good! Can't answer all of them just yet, but we'll do what we can!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you guys going to offer boosters like you did w/ SX?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
2 Pills is the magic number for most. 1 Pill for Women. Each bottle is 30 days @ 2 Pills.
This is sounding better and better. For stim sensitive people like me, I can take 1 cap for the first few days to judge the effect and then jump to 2 pills if needed.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also would adding a-Y give one pill of Slim X a little extra kick? (assuming it doesnt already have it)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen anything yet on the ingredients, dying to get a peek and try it out myself. Followed the tester logs on AX and saw some very encouraging feedback.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also would adding a-Y give one pill of Slim X a little extra kick? (assuming it doesnt already have it)
Genomyx Alpha Burn twice a day would stack very well with that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word to the wise... I wouldn't be in a hurry to say what would stack best with this quite yet. The ingredients aren't out, and if you haven't trieed it, then running it with something else is just kinda silly.
Simply an idea big guy for an addition, a very low stim beta antagonist stacks well with many things so it is not out of the ordinary to think it COULD as well with this even not knowing the ingredients.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If this has no hoodia or yohimbine HCL or yohimbe alkaloids then I'll definitely be putting in my order from Australia!!!!

Clever Mouse

Awards
Simply an idea big guy for an addition, a very low stim beta antagonist stacks well with many things so it is not out of the ordinary to think it COULD as well with this even not knowing the ingredients.
But then again, you never know. If you search the original SX deep, you can find a couple anecdotes of people having weird effects with SX + AY. I can't remember if it was blood pressure related, it probably was. I've "stacked" SX with AY, and wouldn't recommend it. SX was SUPER potent.
FX is a different product, but to yield a 12 hour effect on appetite, etc. I'm thinking it's too strong to stack with AY for the general population, since ymmv.

SmashK

Awards

Werd:werd:

Very premature, especially since the ingredients aren't out yet.

mc2000

Awards
I hope it is even 1/2 of what the ORIGINAL STIMULANT-X was (2005-2006) -- i swear i would pay 200$ a bottle for that old stuff right now!!!!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1/2 serious question, 1/2 trying to leak info from reps lol ;)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I hope it is even 1/2 of what the ORIGINAL STIMULANT-X was (2005-2006) -- i swear i would pay 200$ a bottle for that old stuff right now!!!!
That it is for sure. We think about 70% which still makes it the strongest "clean feeling" product on the market.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
AX always comes through

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW killer!!! 1,3 is "good" but "dirty" to me.

I have been waiting got this SlimX 2.0 for what seems like FOREVER :p

For what it's worth it was the appetite suppressing effects that were most desierable for me, not the stimulant effects.

Also no 1,3 Dymethyl. That we can say. You won't need it with the two new ingredients.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on the ETA? I'm getting a little antsy :Eyecrazy:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this looks interesting indeed!

My friend ran the original SX and he lost like 15lbs of fat doing NOTHING. Granted he was no bodybuilder or even weight lifter he definitely leaned out nicely and had mean energy. Kinda sad I didn't buy that in bulk... I wanna run this... too bad fall is upon us and then winter...

Anyone try this on a bulk? lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wow this looks interesting indeed! My friend ran the original SX and he lost like 15lbs of fat doing NOTHING. Granted he was no bodybuilder or even weight lifter he definitely leaned out nicely and had mean energy. Kinda sad I didn't buy that in bulk... I wanna run this... too bad fall is upon us and then winter... Anyone try this on a bulk? lol
I was thinking the same thing. Since it appears to curve a lot of the people that tested appetite....that would be an interesting experience.Im moving to more of an all around looking good program, rather than a cut/bulk ....I may give this a go :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. Since it appears to curve a lot of the people that tested appetite....that would be an interesting experience.Im moving to more of an all around looking good program, rather than a cut/bulk ....I may give this a go :)
Maybe with LeanGains. Can dose it during the fast and break the fast with a HUGE meal.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Maybe with LeanGains. Can dose it during the fast and break the fast with a HUGE meal.
For those using the benefits of Lean Gains, I'm sure it will sure help to toastify those cravings in the last hours of fasting. Try it out Mattrag and l us know, I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in this approach!