Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. New Member
    AMBERSLADE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    I just forced myself to eat a slize of Eziekiel bread, well... half a slice is all I could manage and I think Im about to throw up. Im not feeling good. I dont think 2 pills is my "right" dose.

  2. New Member
    AMBERSLADE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    I threw up and Im already feeling better. Thank God. I hated that feeling. It was that sick feeeling in your stomach when you are drunk and theres no way to stop feeling that way. I will never take 2 again. I'd rather take 1 and just deal with the reduction in appetite supressing abilities.
  3. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7669

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHOLANA
    maybe, I'm not a big water drinker....I know, it's bad. I did not drink all that much water with xtreme, but I was fine. Maybe I will up my water intake.
    Why don't you take a few days off and see how you feel. I know there's a horrible stomach bug going around.

    Took me a good week to get over it.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    Sorry you felt sick Amber, how was the rest of the day for you?
    I did my third day today. On the first day I took it with some peanut butter "just in case" to maybe blunt the effects if it were to strong for me, on the second I decided it was ok on an empty stomach and today I took it on an empty stomach too. There is a good difference at least for me between empty and full stomach. To be honest I think if I take two I'll prob have a similar reaction. Maybe, if your interested further along, you can try the 2 caps with some food and see how that treats you.
    A couple of other suggestions; dlucks (who found 2 caps strong) spoke of trying 1SFX with 1 StimX (the newest one) You can see how that goes for him and decide if you'd like to try that.
    Or If your take your 1st cap especially early, by the time you feel effects wearing off u can try taking your second cap later in the day. Now I have to mention that would be risky due to possible sleep issues.

    I wouldn't ever recommend splitting a cap.

    Whatever you decide please keep us posted. We appreciate the frequent updates.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  5. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7669

    Reputation

    And my previous post was for Amber (sorry, getting used to AM app).

    As suggested with food or without, this maybe something you need to experiment with since everyone reacts different to certain ingredients.

    The key is to listen to your body. Once you know what protocol works for you, you'll reap all the benefits.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. New Member
    AMBERSLADE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    Well, I have decided to stop taking the Slim FX. After the day I took two, I have been taking just one. My hunger is even more insistant than before I went on SlimFX, or maybe it just feels that way since for 3 days it had held it at bay. In addition to the hunger, I have felt some meloncholy. Again, I dont know if it's because of disappointment with the appetitie supression effects dwindling or because of the SlimFX. Either way, today I did not take anything and I already am feeling better this morning.

    Having never taken a stimulant of any kind, ever (before this) I am not an expert. This is simply an account of my experience. I hope others have much better luck with theirs.
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,596
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE
    Well, I have decided to stop taking the Slim FX. After the day I took two, I have been taking just one. My hunger is even more insistant than before I went on SlimFX, or maybe it just feels that way since for 3 days it had held it at bay. In addition to the hunger, I have felt some meloncholy. Again, I dont know if it's because of disappointment with the appetitie supression effects dwindling or because of the SlimFX. Either way, today I did not take anything and I already am feeling better this morning.

    Having never taken a stimulant of any kind, ever (before this) I am not an expert. This is simply an account of my experience. I hope others have much better luck with theirs.
    Pass on the rest to me... Need my address?

    Naw seriously sometimes it takes time to adjust to certain things like this: more is not always better.
    1 cap for a week maybe 2 so your body can kind of get use to it slowly then you increase....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7669

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE
    I took two about 730 this morning and I dont feel "right" The good mood I had on other days is gone. Im spitting a lot and I feel anxious and weird. Is there any way to have 1.5 pills?
    Amber,

    Maybe take a week off. Seriously log your daily food intake and how you feel without Slim FX. After a week, start back with 1 for maybe 2 weeks, then attempt to jump to 2 caps.

    What are you eating before or after and what's the time frame?

    This way you'll be able to determine if there's anything else going on within your body... besides the Slim FX.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AMBERSLADE View Post
    ...

    I wanna recommend you to take a week off from Slim FX. Write down the details about your diet, hunger, your overall mood, etc... After one
    week, start up with 1 capsule of Slim FX with food, and write down the details again..

    If you have time, I would appreciate you writing down your whole day, food & drinks.. Perhaps you are drinking something that has a stimulanting effect that you're not thinking on, i.e. cup of coffee, energy drink, etc. Are you taking any other supplement/drug that might have stimulanting effects ? I'm willing to go through anything you write and see if I can find anything that we can realate to this matter.


    Lets see how that goes for you.
  10. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    I think the guys have great suggestions, I'm glad your already feeling better get back to us when you can. We are all readily accessible by Pm or email as well. All feedback is equally important
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  11. New Member
    jcole69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    I too had a problem after a week at 2 pills a day. I have actually gained 2lbs. My appetite was suppressed for the first few days but by day 3 it was back and I just couldnt seem to stop eating. I am also going to take a few days off from slim fx and see what it going on.
    Suggestions?
  12. Advanced Member
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49614

    Reputation

    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1659

    Reputation

    I've heard of one or two people experiencing increased hunger when using a fat burner, which has 3,3 and particularly 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine. Slim FX doesn't contain either of these but are there any other ingredients that affect the thyroid?

    Amberslade - there is some good advice here especially about writing everything down that you eat/drink. I remember a couple of people had issues with SX and it turned out they were drinking soda (Mountain Dew, I think) that also contained caffeine. The caffeine in SX together with the soda was the reason for their problems.
  14. Advanced Member
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49614

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I've heard of one or two people experiencing increased hunger when using a fat burner, which has 3,3 and particularly 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine. Slim FX doesn't contain either of these but are there any other ingredients that affect the thyroid?

    Amberslade - there is some good advice here especially about writing everything down that you eat/drink. I remember a couple of people had issues with SX and it turned out they were drinking soda (Mountain Dew, I think) that also contained caffeine. The caffeine in SX together with the soda was the reason for their problems.
    this supresses hunger fairly good...not as good as the "other SX"..but OEP increased my hunger for some reason.
  15. New Member
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole69 View Post
    I too had a problem after a week at 2 pills a day. I have actually gained 2lbs. My appetite was suppressed for the first few days but by day 3 it was back and I just couldnt seem to stop eating. I am also going to take a few days off from slim fx and see what it going on.
    Suggestions?
    I have yet to try the new FX, but I gained weight on SX too, fwiw. If I didn't eat on SX I would lose weight obviously, but if I ate my normal maintenance calories I would GAIN a couple pounds. Dunno what's going on here, maybe I'm more sensitive to the increased cortisol but it didn't seem to help if I took extra nutrients to "calm" cortisol. And yeah, after a while on and off on SX, my brain found out that FOOD tasted AMAZING, and I would eat more.
    But, to lose weight I would paradoxically NOT take SX.
  16. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9204

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole69 View Post
    I too had a problem after a week at 2 pills a day. I have actually gained 2lbs. My appetite was suppressed for the first few days but by day 3 it was back and I just couldnt seem to stop eating. I am also going to take a few days off from slim fx and see what it going on.
    Suggestions?
    Yes, I would suggest the same as to Amber really, take stock of what your eating and when, what time you take the SlimFx and what you feel while on it. Then let us know how it goes for you. We are all available by e-mail or pm as well.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  17. New Member
    redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66387

    Reputation Reputation

    I can't wait to get my bottle to give this a try. I was a free giveaway winner which is awesome. High hopes for this stuff.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,740
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    I have yet to try the new FX, but I gained weight on SX too, fwiw. If I didn't eat on SX I would lose weight obviously, but if I ate my normal maintenance calories I would GAIN a couple pounds. Dunno what's going on here, maybe I'm more sensitive to the increased cortisol but it didn't seem to help if I took extra nutrients to "calm" cortisol. And yeah, after a while on and off on SX, my brain found out that FOOD tasted AMAZING, and I would eat more.
    But, to lose weight I would paradoxically NOT take SX.
    stimulants like caffeine often cause gastric problems for those who are prone, you might try taking a otc antacid before dosing slimfx.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I took 2 caps today on an empty stomach before lunch and things were rocking after about 15 minutes. I put some food in the tank and have been really enjoying the mental alertness now for 8 1/2 hours. Oh yeah, I finally ate at 6:30. FWIW, I basically eat all day. So this was a rarity for me. I am going to have fun with SlimFX.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I took 2 caps today on an empty stomach before lunch and things were rocking after about 15 minutes. I put some food in the tank and have been really enjoying the mental alertness now for 8 1/2 hours. Oh yeah, I finally ate at 6:30. FWIW, I basically eat all day. So this was a rarity for me. I am going to have fun with SlimFX.
    sounds like appetite suppression is great! My friend is on it now.. loves it. energy is good and appetite is down. GOod for him because his main problem is, and has always been the diet.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I took 2 caps today on an empty stomach before lunch and things were rocking after about 15 minutes. I put some food in the tank and have been really enjoying the mental alertness now for 8 1/2 hours. Oh yeah, I finally ate at 6:30. FWIW, I basically eat all day. So this was a rarity for me. I am going to have fun with SlimFX.
    haha it was too much when I took it on an empty stomach. I barely even got 1500 cals that day.

    I love when I take it with food though
  22. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I took 2 caps today on an empty stomach before lunch and things were rocking after about 15 minutes. I put some food in the tank and have been really enjoying the mental alertness now for 8 1/2 hours. Oh yeah, I finally ate at 6:30. FWIW, I basically eat all day. So this was a rarity for me. I am going to have fun with SlimFX.

    Ohhh, party time with Slim FX! I'll join!

    I'm only on my second day with Slim FX , so I can't honestly say much about it ... But it seems as the hungry fat guy in me went quite... I'm very interested to see how this goes!


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    sounds like appetite suppression is great! My friend is on it now.. loves it. energy is good and appetite is down. GOod for him because his main problem is, and has always been the diet.
    Awesoem to hear that Slim FX is helping! Is he a forum user ? Would be interesting to read his progress with this


    How do you guys look on "appetite suppression" from a supplement ?.... For me, it's different to be hungry and thinking on food... And not being hungy and thinking on food...
    Right now I'm drowling with the thought a kebab platter with hot sauce.. BUT, I'm not hungry.. I just like food...

  23. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Ohhh, party time with Slim FX! I'll join!

    I'm only on my second day with Slim FX , so I can't honestly say much about it ... But it seems as the hungry fat guy in me went quite... I'm very interested to see how this goes!




    Awesoem to hear that Slim FX is helping! Is he a forum user ? Would be interesting to read his progress with this


    How do you guys look on "appetite suppression" from a supplement ?.... For me, it's different to be hungry and thinking on food... And not being hungy and thinking on food...
    Right now I'm drowling with the thought a kebab platter with hot sauce.. BUT, I'm not hungry.. I just like food...

    Unfortunately he is not on the forum. He bought 4 bottles though...lol
    He loves the appetite suppression. He gauges it by his want for sweets and bad food. Because that is mostly his diet...its is going great.. .he barely eats them at all.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    haha it was too much when I took it on an empty stomach. I barely even got 1500 cals that day.

    I love when I take it with food though
    Those extremely sensative to the stim aspect of most thermo's, taking it with food is always the best option. It's a tad ironic though that to get a more balanced approach to the appetite suppressant side of things, you take it with food. Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post

    How do you guys look on "appetite suppression" from a supplement ?.... For me, it's different to be hungry and thinking on food... And not being hungy and thinking on food...
    Right now I'm drowling with the thought a kebab platter with hot sauce.. BUT, I'm not hungry.. I just like food...

    Two words for you Eizbear, Kung-Fu Panda.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  25. New Member
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    395

    Reputation

    allright, I've had a chance to try the new Slim FX. Took 1 cap early this morning and so far energy has been good, and my mood has been elevated through the "usual suspects": good music, carefully controlled portion sizes of palatable food, a little caffeine, interacting with good people, a little exercise (haven't had a chance to test it in a vigorous workout yet).
    Now, I always compare to the famous SLIM XTREME since it definitely raised the bar in the stimulant market, and Slim FX, so far, is NOT SX. Far from. However as they (AX) say, it might give a 70% SX effect, which still is pretty good. However it does lack these extra 30% of AWESOMENESS ("I'm better than most people"-effect upon awakening). But, then again it might be less harsh on the body than SX was.

    EDIT: FX might still be the best stimulant OTC right now, which is .... pretty good, I guess.
  26. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    allright, I've had a chance to try the new Slim FX. Took 1 cap early this morning and so far energy has been good, and my mood has been elevated through the "usual suspects": good music, carefully controlled portion sizes of palatable food, a little caffeine, interacting with good people, a little exercise (haven't had a chance to test it in a vigorous workout yet).
    Now, I always compare to the famous SLIM XTREME since it definitely raised the bar in the stimulant market, and Slim FX, so far, is NOT SX. Far from. However as they (AX) say, it might give a 70% SX effect, which still is pretty good. However it does lack these extra 30% of AWESOMENESS ("I'm better than most people"-effect upon awakening). But, then again it might be less harsh on the body than SX was.

    EDIT: FX might still be the best stimulant OTC right now, which is .... pretty good, I guess.
    Nice review Mouse.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,740
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    sounds like appetite suppression is great! My friend is on it now.. loves it. energy is good and appetite is down. GOod for him because his main problem is, and has always been the diet.
    i can 2nd that. i took 2 at 9pm and could hardly eat my before work meal at 10. had good energy at work until around 2 am, took another 2 and had good energy all the way thru after work workout...this is a very good resp[onse for me. appetite suppression was impressive. this is the best energy from a non 1,3 dime supp i can remember!!!

    1st day gets a thumbs up.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can 2nd that. i took 2 at 9pm and could hardly eat my before work meal at 10. had good energy at work until around 2 am, took another 2 and had good energy all the way thru after work workout...this is a very good resp[onse for me. appetite suppression was impressive. this is the best energy from a non 1,3 dime supp i can remember!!!

    1st day gets a thumbs up.
    This is almost as exciting as getting the new phone book!!!

    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  29. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    allright, I've had a chance to try the new Slim FX. Took 1 cap early this morning and so far energy has been good, and my mood has been elevated through the "usual suspects": good music, carefully controlled portion sizes of palatable food, a little caffeine, interacting with good people, a little exercise (haven't had a chance to test it in a vigorous workout yet).
    Now, I always compare to the famous SLIM XTREME since it definitely raised the bar in the stimulant market, and Slim FX, so far, is NOT SX. Far from. However as they (AX) say, it might give a 70% SX effect, which still is pretty good. However it does lack these extra 30% of AWESOMENESS ("I'm better than most people"-effect upon awakening). But, then again it might be less harsh on the body than SX was.

    EDIT: FX might still be the best stimulant OTC right now, which is .... pretty good, I guess.
    Nice review...
    Can you please compare FX with SX in the categories focus/concentration and motivation (from 1-10)?
    I´ll use it as a study/working aid too...
    Thanks
  30. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can 2nd that. i took 2 at 9pm and could hardly eat my before work meal at 10. had good energy at work until around 2 am, took another 2 and had good energy all the way thru after work workout...this is a very good resp[onse for me. appetite suppression was impressive. this is the best energy from a non 1,3 dime supp i can remember!!!

    1st day gets a thumbs up.
    Nice review, Im happy it worked out for you. Give us some more updates in the coming week or so.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  31. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7669

    Reputation

    Some nice feedback!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    allright, I've had a chance to try the new Slim FX. Took 1 cap early this morning and so far energy has been good, and my mood has been elevated through the "usual suspects": good music, carefully controlled portion sizes of palatable food, a little caffeine, interacting with good people, a little exercise (haven't had a chance to test it in a vigorous workout yet).
    Now, I always compare to the famous SLIM XTREME since it definitely raised the bar in the stimulant market, and Slim FX, so far, is NOT SX. Far from. However as they (AX) say, it might give a 70% SX effect, which still is pretty good. However it does lack these extra 30% of AWESOMENESS ("I'm better than most people"-effect upon awakening). But, then again it might be less harsh on the body than SX was.

    EDIT: FX might still be the best stimulant OTC right now, which is .... pretty good, I guess.
    Thanks for the review, Clever Mouse! Yeah, I guess it's inevitable to not compare it to SX... But as it isn't SX it will lack those extra 30%

    Thanks again !
  33. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can 2nd that. i took 2 at 9pm and could hardly eat my before work meal at 10. had good energy at work until around 2 am, took another 2 and had good energy all the way thru after work workout...this is a very good resp[onse for me. appetite suppression was impressive. this is the best energy from a non 1,3 dime supp i can remember!!!

    1st day gets a thumbs up.
    Finally! Been waiting for you to review it... (yeah, I know you have been waiting for the package hehehe)

    If Slim FX gets a Thumbs Up from TheBigT, it sure is a solid supplement!
    Thanks for the review so far, looking forward to see how the other days goes....

    Btw. It was a bottle, right ?
  34. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    This is almost as exciting as getting the new phone book!!!

    Yeah, ALMOST... But nothing beats a new phone book! seriously!
  35. New Member
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Nice review...
    Can you please compare FX with SX in the categories focus/concentration and motivation (from 1-10)?
    I´ll use it as a study/working aid too...
    Thanks
    Yeah, first let me say my experience with FX is limited, but here goes (so far):

    SX:
    focus/concentration: 9
    motivation: 9

    FX:
    focus/concentration: 7
    motivation: 7

    And, to compare, FX is still better than Stim X, and other fatburners/stims out there. Probably their 1-metiq in high dose kicking in.

    I'd rate FX as a nice energy/mood booster, but it doesn't touch SX in the "focus/motivation" area. SX was HELLA STRONG and could change lives. I know AX is tired of hearing about "does it compare to SX", but - this is free speech - and once you go SX you never go back!
    I'll eventually stack FX with the racetams, and some other stuff, maybe that'll kick it up a notch. My SX stash will run out, sometime.

    I demand RESULTS from my supplements! AX taught me that.

    btw, I scanned the supplement facts on FX and they say it does contain DLPA too, which SX didn't have. When I take DLPA on its own I get this energetic, jumpy feeling which FX also yields. I may be placeboing things, but I felt a stronger, burning dopaminergic effect from SX, responsible for the superior motivation/focus. FX is more a norepinephrinergic feeling, but yeah this is just my own 2c. And, ymmv.
  36. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,404
    Rep Power
    4187012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SON OF A BEOTCH!!!!
    Tried to write a review of Slim FX on here and had a fatal computer error just before I was finished
    Let's make this short and sweet.
    Took 2 caps Slim FX at 6 am, it is now 10 am and I'm still bouncing off the walls!
    Will report back around 6 pm....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,740
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Finally! Been waiting for you to review it... (yeah, I know you have been waiting for the package hehehe)

    If Slim FX gets a Thumbs Up from TheBigT, it sure is a solid supplement!
    Thanks for the review so far, looking forward to see how the other days goes....

    Btw. It was a bottle, right ?

    it does get a thumbs up from me....it wore off after about 4 hours but i really enjoyed it while it lasted, i like the fact that it enhance mood-i like feeling good, lol. last night was 2nd night and no noticable drop in effect. appetite suppression is top notch!!!

    btw-when i dosed the 2nd time at 3am i feel really nice even now,!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Yeah, first let me say my experience with FX is limited, but here goes (so far):

    SX:
    focus/concentration: 9
    motivation: 9

    FX:
    focus/concentration: 7
    motivation: 7

    And, to compare, FX is still better than Stim X, and other fatburners/stims out there. Probably their 1-metiq in high dose kicking in.

    I'd rate FX as a nice energy/mood booster, but it doesn't touch SX in the "focus/motivation" area. SX was HELLA STRONG and could change lives. I know AX is tired of hearing about "does it compare to SX", but - this is free speech - and once you go SX you never go back!
    I'll eventually stack FX with the racetams, and some other stuff, maybe that'll kick it up a notch. My SX stash will run out, sometime.

    I demand RESULTS from my supplements! AX taught me that.

    btw, I scanned the supplement facts on FX and they say it does contain DLPA too, which SX didn't have. When I take DLPA on its own I get this energetic, jumpy feeling which FX also yields. I may be placeboing things, but I felt a stronger, burning dopaminergic effect from SX, responsible for the superior motivation/focus. FX is more a norepinephrinergic feeling, but yeah this is just my own 2c. And, ymmv.

    Thanks a lot, serious review!
    This could be the challange for AX: make the next FX-version more dopaminergic like SX was, maybe they´ll get 80-90% of SX...
  39. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    SON OF A BEOTCH!!!!
    Tried to write a review of Slim FX on here and had a fatal computer error just before I was finished
    Let's make this short and sweet.
    Took 2 caps Slim FX at 6 am, it is now 10 am and I'm still bouncing off the walls!
    Will report back around 6 pm....
    Even with the unfortunate accident involving computational malfunctions, that's a nice review there Flexoholic.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  40. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,404
    Rep Power
    4187012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks buddy!
    And my update from 6pm: Still feeling it a little.
    At 3pm I was still feeling alert and ready, on 6 hours of sleep and no other stims taken today.
    I do a lot of moving around at work too so this was good for me!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 09:26 AM
  4. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 11:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in