Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Rock on SlimFX!!

    Need to kill last bit of BF% before bulking up for Christmas... make me happy !

    (I can alternate this with Alpha/Erase i'm hoping?)
    (it can stack with LeanFX?)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VeeSix View Post
    Rock on SlimFX!!

    Need to kill last bit of BF% before bulking up for Christmas... make me happy !

    (I can alternate this with Alpha/Erase i'm hoping?)
    (it can stack with LeanFX?)
    Yes absolutely on both accounts. It stacks very well with Lean FX. Can't wait for you to try it.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   
       


  3. Will this be more of a thermogenic/fat burner.......appetite supppresant........or stimulant?

    If a combination of the three, like most "stims", what is the emphasis of this supplement?

    Let's face it, stims are easy to make and a dime a dozen. While clean stims with no crash are a bit harder to develop, they are still numerous!

    SlimX SHINED best as an unrivaled appetite suppressant.

    While SlimX was NOT the best ''stimulant'' per se, how hard would it have been to compliment it with a "pick of the crop" stim or even coffeee for that matter.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    While SlimX was NOT the best ''stimulant'' per se, how hard would it have been to compliment it with a "pick of the crop" stim or even coffeee for that matter.
    Not the best stimulant? You must have a very high tolerance for stims. People (myself included) didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the first few days of taking SlimX. I would take a dose at 6am and then struggle to get to sleep before 2am the first 2 or 3 days.

    Adding caffeine to SlimX wasn't a good idea as quite a few people had anxiety issues as they continued to either drink coffee with SlimX or drink 'hidden' caffeine sources i.e. Mountain Dew or other soda drinks.

    I know AX were taking about providing SlimX Boosters for people who were very stim tolerant so maybe they are going to be doing the same with Slim FX. Alternatively you could just up the dosage slightly. I think one of the people who participated in the beta took 3 tabs rather than 2 as he was pretty big and stim tolerant.

  5. Lets keep this thread all about SlimFX

    Regardless of how strong tolerant you got toward Stims, remember that it contains novel ingredients and you won't find anything like it out there and assessing your tolerance is a wise move! Well, it is a good rule to follow towards all new supplements actually. I'm very interested to see how well SlimFX works for you StimJunkies out there and I might pick some of you out and having you write a review on it based on your experience and tolerance. And hearing about you big guys taking 1 pill is just as interesting as reading about you taking 3... Sometimes more isn't better, too much stim can have the opposite effect. We'll see about that anyway..
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Lets keep this thread all about SlimFX
    Does AX plan a product like the old "SlimX-Boosters" ?

  7. You are correct. I could not sleep either! LOL

    Ironically though, I never got a stimmy feeling whatsoever. Just 12 hours of app suppression!


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Not the best stimulant? You must have a very high tolerance for stims. People (myself included) didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the first few days of taking SlimX. I would take a dose at 6am and then struggle to get to sleep before 2am the first 2 or 3 days.

    Adding caffeine to SlimX wasn't a good idea as quite a few people had anxiety issues as they continued to either drink coffee with SlimX or drink 'hidden' caffeine sources i.e. Mountain Dew or other soda drinks.

    I know AX were taking about providing SlimX Boosters for people who were very stim tolerant so maybe they are going to be doing the same with Slim FX. Alternatively you could just up the dosage slightly. I think one of the people who participated in the beta took 3 tabs rather than 2 as he was pretty big and stim tolerant.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  8. Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Does AX plan a product like the old "SlimX-Boosters" ?
    Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...
    Ok and when will the ingredient list be available?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Ok and when will the ingredient list be available?
    Sometime this coming week they will be posted up.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Sometime this coming week they will be posted up.
    Jupp, as soon as it is available we'll post it up!

  14. AAAaaaand Drum Roll Pleeeeeease........
    Announcing - SlimFX!!!
    Boom!
    It was put up earlier today thought I'd share here
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  15. Maybe I missed it, but whens the release date?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but whens the release date?
    If you head over to http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/slimfx/ you'll see an ETA clock with the aprox. release date.

    But to make it easy for ya, it now says 25 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes and 10 sec

  17. Besides the AWESOME/MASSIVE GIVEAWAY.....

    What ingredient(s) in SLIM FX makes you so stoked to try it????
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. A little production picture for ya all! Here's how the labels looks like IRL before they hit the bottles!

  19. very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!
    Well, here you got SlimFX along with SuperSize... Not the best picture quality, but damn good looking labels!!
    Name:  labels.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  66.1 KB

  21. Ok guys!
    New contest up for this week! Head over there ASAP!
    New AX Contest!

    Best of luck all!

  22. where are the ingredients listed?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    where are the ingredients listed?
    Hi Sean. Here are the supplement facts.

    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsena...x/supfacts.php
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  24. I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?
    Looks to be the caffeine part of guarana. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarana):

    "According to the Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank, guaranine is defined as only the caffeine chemical in guarana, it is identical to the caffeine chemical derived from other sources, for example coffee, tea, and maté. Guaranine, theine, and mateine are all synonyms for caffeine when the definitions of those words include none of the properties and chemicals of their host plants except the chemical caffeine"

    There is some interesting info about guarana on the page especially regarding weight loss and cognitive abilities.

    The article also mentioned that the FDA considers guarana fairly safe so it makes me wonder why other companies don't include it in their fat burners. Or maybe they are but under a different name?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
  4. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Log in
Log in