Introducing Slim FX - Coming Soon!!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Lets keep this thread all about SlimFX
    Does AX plan a product like the old "SlimX-Boosters" ?

  2. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,508
    Rep Power
    536781
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You are correct. I could not sleep either! LOL

    Ironically though, I never got a stimmy feeling whatsoever. Just 12 hours of app suppression!


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Not the best stimulant? You must have a very high tolerance for stims. People (myself included) didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the first few days of taking SlimX. I would take a dose at 6am and then struggle to get to sleep before 2am the first 2 or 3 days.

    Adding caffeine to SlimX wasn't a good idea as quite a few people had anxiety issues as they continued to either drink coffee with SlimX or drink 'hidden' caffeine sources i.e. Mountain Dew or other soda drinks.

    I know AX were taking about providing SlimX Boosters for people who were very stim tolerant so maybe they are going to be doing the same with Slim FX. Alternatively you could just up the dosage slightly. I think one of the people who participated in the beta took 3 tabs rather than 2 as he was pretty big and stim tolerant.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165787
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,996
    Rep Power
    1177010
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Does AX plan a product like the old "SlimX-Boosters" ?
    Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...
  6. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Spontaneously I'm gonna say No, the novel ingredients are really strong in this, thus making a booster not needed.. .But also I'm sorry to say that this is over my head, I could pass the question along though.. Let me see if I can get an answer for ya...
    Ok and when will the ingredient list be available?
  7. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165787
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Ok and when will the ingredient list be available?
    Sometime this coming week they will be posted up.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Sometime this coming week they will be posted up.
    Jupp, as soon as it is available we'll post it up!
  9. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9206
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.76%

    AAAaaaand Drum Roll Pleeeeeease........
    Announcing - SlimFX!!!
    Boom!
    It was put up earlier today thought I'd share here
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  10. New Member
    socal2ks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

    Maybe I missed it, but whens the release date?
  11. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but whens the release date?
    If you head over to http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/slimfx/ you'll see an ETA clock with the aprox. release date.

    But to make it easy for ya, it now says 25 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes and 10 sec
  12. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7671
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Besides the AWESOME/MASSIVE GIVEAWAY.....

    What ingredient(s) in SLIM FX makes you so stoked to try it????
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    A little production picture for ya all! Here's how the labels looks like IRL before they hit the bottles!
  14. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7671
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    very nice and that's an sh*t load of labels!
    Well, here you got SlimFX along with SuperSize... Not the best picture quality, but damn good looking labels!!
    Name:  labels.JPG
Views: 344
Size:  66.1 KB
  16. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Ok guys!
    New contest up for this week! Head over there ASAP!
    New AX Contest!

    Best of luck all!
  17. Banned
    madchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

    where are the ingredients listed?
  18. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165787
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    where are the ingredients listed?
    Hi Sean. Here are the supplement facts.

    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsena...x/supfacts.php
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  19. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    851
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    49.29%

    I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?
  20. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1660
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?
    Looks to be the caffeine part of guarana. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarana):

    "According to the Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank, guaranine is defined as only the caffeine chemical in guarana, it is identical to the caffeine chemical derived from other sources, for example coffee, tea, and maté. Guaranine, theine, and mateine are all synonyms for caffeine when the definitions of those words include none of the properties and chemicals of their host plants except the chemical caffeine"

    There is some interesting info about guarana on the page especially regarding weight loss and cognitive abilities.

    The article also mentioned that the FDA considers guarana fairly safe so it makes me wonder why other companies don't include it in their fat burners. Or maybe they are but under a different name?
  21. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I see guaranine, is that the same as geranium aka 1,3 dimeth?
    Short answer, but No.. It's not. You wont find a dirty ingredient like that in Slim FX
  22. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    851
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    49.29%

    Nice, thank you. I HATE 1,3 dimeth.

    So what is it then?

    Also I'm sure your products are pure and tested but would you guys be willing to post purity results?

    Thanks Ebear
  23. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Nice, thank you. I HATE 1,3 dimeth.

    So what is it then?

    Also I'm sure your products are pure and tested but would you guys be willing to post purity results?

    Thanks Ebear
    I'm not 100% sure on what you mean... I don't have any purity results, or otherwise that's over my head. BUT, our products are manufactured at at reputable cGMP facility that holds and tests all ingredients. After the production, it is tested and displays the seal of BSCG (Banned Substances Control Group). There are not many companies that have that level of purity and contamination testing. The BSCG seal ensures to every consumer that every lot is tested to the highest standards for steroids, illegal ingredients, and contaminants. They are a world authority in purity testing.

    Hope that answers you question a bit.
  24. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    7809
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.64%

    I remember Slim X had to be cycled somewhat....the effect diminished after a few days so some people did 2 on/2 off. How about Slim FX? FWIW Slim X was one of my all time favorites, my wife too...I already pre-ordered 2 bottles Slim FX!!!
  25. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165787
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    I remember Slim X had to be cycled somewhat....the effect diminished after a few days so some people did 2 on/2 off. How about Slim FX? FWIW Slim X was one of my all time favorites, my wife too...I already pre-ordered 2 bottles Slim FX!!!
    It's is different for sure. You won't need to cycle after a few days but you will after a month or so of use. You hit that diminishing returns point.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  26. New Member
    socal2ks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

    Will this be shipping from nutraplanet on 10/26?
  27. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9206
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Will this be shipping from nutraplanet on 10/26?
    I don't have any dates written in stone, but I'll check it out for ya as soon as possible.

    in the meantime The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!! Another contest , peruse. enjoy.

    Anyone who participates can win the Whole AX Ultra Series Stack
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  28. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I don't have any dates written in stone, but I'll check it out for ya as soon as possible.

    in the meantime The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!! Another contest , peruse. enjoy.

    Anyone who participates can win the Whole AX Ultra Series Stack
    Yupp, we're serious! The Whole AX Ultra Stack..!


    Yeah, we have some demands, but pretty easy when you have this huge price!
  29. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1660
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

    FYI - for us Europeans on the board you can now pre-order Slim FX (or add your details to the waiting list) from a UK site. The good news is you also get a 10% discount voucher when the product becomes available.
  30. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7671
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    FYI - for us Europeans on the board you can now pre-order Slim FX (or add your details to the waiting list) from a UK site. The good news is you also get a 10% discount voucher when the product becomes available.
    Some places, that's like free shipping ... with that 10%order off.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Advanced Member
    Mrodz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    9206
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.76%

    Well, Good Morning friends and good news for all. Slim FX has shipped out to retailers today Still can be sure when Nutra will ship, but since they've always been really fast at the whole shipping thing, things are definitely looking good!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep


  32. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    FYI - for us Europeans on the board you can now pre-order Slim FX (or add your details to the waiting list) from a UK site. The good news is you also get a 10% discount voucher when the product becomes available.
    Nice, which site? please pm me
  33. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7671
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Well, Good Morning friends and good news for all. Slim FX has shipped out to retailers today Still can be sure when Nutra will ship, but since they've always been really fast at the whole shipping thing, things are definitely looking good!
    GREAT NEWS!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Banned
    madchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

    what's the "driver" behind SX? it appears to share a lot of overlap with Stim X.

    if it's "time released" caffeine, shouldn't it be much more then 150mg?
  35. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165787
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    what's the "driver" behind SX? it appears to share a lot of overlap with Stim X.
    Sean,

    It's actually very different feeling than StimX mainly due to the time released 1-methyl-Caff and the time released 1-MeTIQ. I would consider those and the Endless Energy the main drivers. Then the other ingredients assist as well. 1-MeTIQ dosage in StimX is much lower and not set to release after a certain period of time.

    I could always get the formulator on the board for a more detailed discussion after it fully launches. They only thing they cannot talk about is the actual time release polymer structure, type, number of layers, etc. That is the only thing we are keeping proprietary as it has taken us years to really understand how to best use it.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  36. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335100
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    It's actually very different feeling than StimX mainly due to the time released 1-methyl-Caff and the time released 1-MeTIQ. I would consider those and the Endless Energy the main drivers. Then the other ingredients assist as well. 1-MeTIQ dosage in StimX is much lower and not set to release after a certain period of time.
    Sounds great!! Got three friends to buy at least two bottles each lol. Told them about the ban on the previous version cause it worked so well. One bought four lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2625
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    FYI - for us Europeans on the board you can now pre-order Slim FX (or add your details to the waiting list) from a UK site. The good news is you also get a 10% discount voucher when the product becomes available.
    I actually think you can add another 10% if you order on the special day they have.. I think they stack...
  38. New Member
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    396
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Sean,

    It's actually very different feeling than StimX mainly due to the time released 1-methyl-Caff and the time released 1-MeTIQ. I would consider those and the Endless Energy the main drivers. Then the other ingredients assist as well. 1-MeTIQ dosage in StimX is much lower and not set to release after a certain period of time.

    I could always get the formulator on the board for a more detailed discussion after it fully launches. They only thing they cannot talk about is the actual time release polymer structure, type, number of layers, etc. That is the only thing we are keeping proprietary as it has taken us years to really understand how to best use it.
    Could you go into the "endless energy" thing, I'm having a hard time understanding what kind of ingredient that is?
    Does it replace the Aneurin DBE in SX?

    Thanks.
  39. Banned
    madchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.33%

    Thanks for the response.

    I'm guessing 1-methyl-caffeine is 8-methyltheophylline?
  40. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484102
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Could you go into the "endless energy" thing, I'm having a hard time understanding what kind of ingredient that is?
    Does it replace the Aneurin DBE in SX?

    Thanks.
    To be clear, SX is no more and won't be discussed by my fingers. I kinda have a tendency to live "in the now" and look forward. Optimism, yeah!! (imagine me jumpin in the air giving a high-five...)

    endless energy - a special time-released caffeine. Small amt of caffeine lasting a LONG time that is gradually introduced into the system. It's not a massive hit, because it's not a massive amount, but it does go for a while. Think of it as more of an IV drip of energy.

    Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    Thanks for the response.

    I'm guessing 1-methyl-caffeine is 8-methyltheophylline?
    This one, I have no idea. I almost flunked chemistry. (I did, however, get an A in Judo!) Bump for better response, though...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
  4. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 12:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in