Best sup for Endurance/running?

Clever Mouse

Awards
Hey, I've been a fan of AX's work for quite some time. I found the Slim X amazing for long cardio sessions, and the feeling of being a BOSS at the same time, and was sad to see it discontinue, but probably for the best. I think your new stim x is VERY nice for mental energy, creativity, and a bit appetite suppression, however, for me, it doesn't quite deliver that same UMPF! that slimx in the early days did when you run for an hour in the middle of the night because you can't sleep, lol.
That said, Slim X (and now stim X) is a bit rough for the joints, when you do cardio. A lil' bit better if you bike, but these supplements are a strain to the cardiovascular system, so it's hard to really go all out when runnin, ime.
Anything you got planned for the running folks? I'd imagine Carnobolic would be interesting for endurance, but probably missing the mental effects.
Thanks anyway for continuing to improve!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Carnobolic is where its at if you're going the distance. I personally like taking it before heading to the track or playing sports.

You won't get the mental focus off the bat as stimx, but at the same time it doesn't jack up the heart rate. Once you get going, some of those same mental effects will come naturally.

Clever Mouse

Awards
Thanks for reply. Btw, can you explain or get some info on why stim X makes it so "hard" for my joints to exercise? I can imagine it would give a strong sympathic signal throughout the body, "constricting" my arteries and veins which doesn't help a cardio performance, but I almost get tendonitis-related symptoms when I walk/run. I've tried to counteract the problem with many supplemental interventions, but no luck.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
if looking gor bump in energy b4 run muscle marinade actually makes me feel like I could run several miles further than normal every time I take it before the treadmill or when i hit the trails :)

Clever Mouse

Awards
Thanks for reply. Btw, can you explain or get some info on why stim X makes it so "hard" for my joints to exercise? I can imagine it would give a strong sympathic signal throughout the body, "constricting" my arteries and veins which doesn't help a cardio performance, but I almost get tendonitis-related symptoms when I walk/run. I've tried to counteract the problem with many supplemental interventions, but no luck.
Any suggestions?
Bigpumpkin, I'll look into muslce marinade, thx.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I can't say that I have heard this before... So you feel more pain in the joints with Stim-X then without ? How long have you been on Stim-X and how long have you experienced these symptoms?

Clever Mouse

Awards
I can't say that I have heard this before... So you feel more pain in the joints with Stim-X then without ? How long have you been on Stim-X and how long have you experienced these symptoms?
I'm not "on" Stim X per se, but rather taking it sporadically. Been taking maybe half a bottle now, 1 or 2 caps when I take it. I notice if I take the Stimx and then exercise I get the pains, on the first day I take it.