Does the new Mass fx the Destroyer have forskolin in it?

AML

Awards
Does the new Mass fx the Destroyer have forskolin in it? The reason I ask is because on the ingredient label on nutraplanet its not listed. Thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, it does not. Forskolin, also labeled as forslean on other AX products, is not an ingredient in the new MassFX The Destroyer. If you care to double check the label with NP, here is the full ingredient list from the AX site:

Mass FX™ Proprietary Blend: 404 mg

Zinc Amino Acid Chelate: 10 mg 67% DV

Ingredients: UDAX™ (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex), Stigmast-5-en-3b-ol (Standardized for NLT 90% phytosterols), 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol], 25R-X™ [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol], Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin), Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Just as Mr. T wrote.. No Forskoline in Mass-FX The Destroyer...But you'll find it in Hard-FX...

Any particular reason why you ask ? Not so sure how it works in the US for you boys, but the Swedish retailers are pretty quick on adjusting the label to the right one asap..

AML

Awards
Just as Mr. T wrote.. No Forskoline in Mass-FX The Destroyer...But you'll find it in Hard-FX...

Any particular reason why you ask ? Not so sure how it works in the US for you boys, but the Swedish retailers are pretty quick on adjusting the label to the right one asap..
The only reason I ask is I do not like forskolin. It elevates my heart rate.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only reason I ask is I do not like forskolin. It elevates my heart rate.
It happens. Some are sensitive to it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established