Does the new Mass fx the Destroyer have forskolin in it?
- 04-24-2011, 04:27 PM
- 04-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Nope, it does not. Forskolin, also labeled as forslean on other AX products, is not an ingredient in the new MassFX The Destroyer. If you care to double check the label with NP, here is the full ingredient list from the AX site:
Mass FX™ Proprietary Blend: 404 mg
Zinc Amino Acid Chelate: 10 mg 67% DV
Ingredients: UDAX™ (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex), Stigmast-5-en-3b-ol (Standardized for NLT 90% phytosterols), 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol], 25R-X™ [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol], Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin), Propionyl-L-Carnitine.-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
- 04-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Just as Mr. T wrote.. No Forskoline in Mass-FX The Destroyer...But you'll find it in Hard-FX...
Any particular reason why you ask ? Not so sure how it works in the US for you boys, but the Swedish retailers are pretty quick on adjusting the label to the right one asap..
04-27-2011, 01:03 PM
04-27-2011, 02:26 PM
05-06-2011, 02:38 AM
05-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
05-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Madara in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM
- By clax in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:25 AM
- By ShockCollar in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:10 PM
- By massolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
- By hardbody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:25 PM