Review of new pwo stim

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Since I was banned from the AX sight for roflmao,and the fact that I lost the link to email the review, I'll review here.

Review deleted and sent to thesinner.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You couldn't have just replied to the email with the link in it?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, our fault. I'll have to get ahold of everyone associated with AX and let them know to put their emails in their signatures so that they are there in a convenient place for everyone to find.

Oh, wait, nevermind. They've always been there.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want some of that pink lemonade flavor back!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Oh, our fault. I'll have to get ahold of everyone associated with AX and let them know to put their emails in their signatures so that they are there in a convenient place for everyone to find.

Oh, wait, nevermind. They've always been there.
Your email does not contain that link.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but we can forward it on to the people in charge of dealing with it, or reply to an email with the email address of those this information should be regarded to.

There are better ways of going about this than simply posting what was meant to be private information on an open forum, and hoping that the person taking care of this project (who does not have an account here) will find it. You're smarter than that.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but we can forward it on to the people in charge of dealing with it, or reply to an email with the email address of those this information should be regarded to.

There are better ways of going about this than simply posting what was meant to be private information on an open forum, and hoping that the person taking care of this project (who does not have an account here) will find it. You're smarter than that.
You're absolutely right Bob,I just sent it to you.