Review of new pwo stim

  1. Review of new pwo stim


    Since I was banned from the AX sight for roflmao,and the fact that I lost the link to email the review, I'll review here.


    Review deleted and sent to thesinner.


  2. You couldn't have just replied to the email with the link in it?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You couldn't have just replied to the email with the link in it?
    That's the problem Bob, I delete all email not related to work.
    •   
       


  4. Oh, our fault. I'll have to get ahold of everyone associated with AX and let them know to put their emails in their signatures so that they are there in a convenient place for everyone to find.


    Oh, wait, nevermind. They've always been there.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  5. i want some of that pink lemonade flavor back!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Oh, our fault. I'll have to get ahold of everyone associated with AX and let them know to put their emails in their signatures so that they are there in a convenient place for everyone to find.


    Oh, wait, nevermind. They've always been there.
    Your email does not contain that link.

  7. Yeah, but we can forward it on to the people in charge of dealing with it, or reply to an email with the email address of those this information should be regarded to.

    There are better ways of going about this than simply posting what was meant to be private information on an open forum, and hoping that the person taking care of this project (who does not have an account here) will find it. You're smarter than that.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yeah, but we can forward it on to the people in charge of dealing with it, or reply to an email with the email address of those this information should be regarded to.

    There are better ways of going about this than simply posting what was meant to be private information on an open forum, and hoping that the person taking care of this project (who does not have an account here) will find it. You're smarter than that.
    You're absolutely right Bob,I just sent it to you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. brief DTP review- stim related
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:21 AM
  3. Stim X 2 review
    By Rumpnuts in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in