Are there two versions of AX advanced pct?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Hey jut bought 2 bottles 90 ct of AX's advanced pct and on the site I got them from and others alike say that it contains 6-bromo.... Etc but when it arrived the ingredients showed that it contains 50mg of 7 methoxyfalvone instead of 25mg 6-bromo. So my question is there two versions or does it contain that ingredient but just hidden?

Cheers

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure, but here's what I think...

The prior version contained 6-bromo, but that was being phased out. The current version contains 7MF (like HardFX). It could be quite possible that the site where you purchased them did not update their page for aPCT, and this is what is causing the confusion. Unfortunately, this happens frequently when products change. We try to keep tabs on them but there are far too many, and even when we bug 'em to change things, it's slow going at best for a lot of places. Sorry for any confusion, but you still have a VERY solid product on your hands!

If you have any questions or need our assistance, just let us know!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Oh yeah fair enough. Well thats good it's still a solid product.

7MF still has AI functions Ofcourse right ? From my knowledge it does unless I'm confusing it with something else

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. 7MF is an AI.

It is not to be confused with methoxy-isoflavone, which is something different.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Yes. 7MF is an AI.

It is not to be confused with methoxy-isoflavone, which is something different.
Yeah I know about chemical structures and naming and how it can be something totally different. :)

But yeah cool.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know about chemical structures and naming and how it can be something totally different. :)

But yeah cool.
yep, the 7-MF should be nearly just as effective, however seeing as its a natural product it could potentially be 'healthier' as well. Definitly have a good product on your hands, let us know how you like it!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
yep, the 7-MF should be nearly just as effective, however seeing as its a natural product it could potentially be 'healthier' as well. Definitly have a good product on your hands, let us know how you like it!
aw okay well i will be using as part of PH PCT cycle along with some other products from a different brand so yeah, sounds good!!! :)

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Btw would this product be sufficient to bring test levels back up or would you use a natty test booster or something like longjack?

I would say DAA but from what I've read IMO I don't trust it, maybe being naive but yeah

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To know if you are doing an adequate PCT, I think that we need to know exactly what PH you are using here.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
To know if you are doing an adequate PCT, I think that we need to know exactly what PH you are using here.
Yeah true sorry. I was planning on a six week stanodrol/ 4 week mdrol cycle with all the support supps. The in pct AX aPCT with clomid(cant get nolva) and then reservatol and cort blocker

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest, I prefer clomid to nolvadex. It does a much better job of stimulating HPTA.

Now what's with the obsession around estrogen? Estrogen induced gyno is going to occur during the cycle, as a result of testosterone aromatizing. In the case of 5-reduced compounds, this usually isn't the case. Keep some vitamin B6 and/or mucuna extract on hand. Mucuna helps stimulate HPTA while decreasing the onset of prolactin. If you use aPCT as an AI with clomid, you should be more than set with estrogen. Save reversitol for something else.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Alright then cheers. So what would you recommend for bringing natural test levels up?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what Stimulating HPTA does.

The point of taking anti-estrogens is to bring up natural test levels, not to mitigate estrogen levels.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
That's what Stimulating HPTA does.

The point of taking anti-estrogens is to bring up natural test levels, not to mitigate estrogen levels.
Ohhhh okay I get it now! Thanks :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Btw would this product be sufficient to bring test levels back up or would you use a natty test booster or something like longjack?

I would say DAA but from what I've read IMO I don't trust it, maybe being naive but yeah
had to jump in here, i ran DAA for a period of 6 weeks and had a 11% increase in testosterone as a result. pre, during and post blood work

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had to jump in here, i ran DAA for a period of 6 weeks and had a 11% increase in testosterone as a result. pre, during and post blood work
MIKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Hey Sup. Yeah Im planning on running DAA, I was sceptical but not anymore ! Plus a pure DAA product is pretty cheap for a months supply