48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its a crazy deal. It's dent and scratch stock (a little ding in the bottom maybe) however its honestly in perfect condition if you ask me. If you don't mind a scratch in the plastic tub, a tiny rip in the label, or maybe a offcenter label this is the deal right here. Perfectly fresh, sealed, and BSCG (banned substance control group) certified.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is probably the best supplement deal EVER! I got 20

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
That was fast 250 units gone.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
About 80 left

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I won't be able to order some in the morning lol

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
35 bucks for standard shipping? Ummm doesn't sound right to me

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
8 bucks each after shipping is still outstanding. Ordered 5 of each even though I just stocked up on Xtend.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
35 bucks for standard shipping? Ummm doesn't sound right to me
Costs about $6.80 a unit to ship it fedex. That is just our cost as its a big heavy item. Nothing we can do about that. Shipping cost is right on the package when it arrives.

So with shipping its about $8 each which is still cheaper than it costs to manufacture.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
WTF... I guess if it looks too good to be true it usually is. 56 dollars for shipping??? Why don't you guys just say 9.99 a bottle and charge people normal shipping, that would be a great deal and I'm sure people would appreciate it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I own a business, I ship alot of product everyday. Ur getting screwd

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I own a business, I ship alot of product everyday. Ur getting screwd
What is your fedex rate for 3lbs across the country (residential delivery)?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
WTF... I guess if it looks too good to be true it usually is. 56 dollars for shipping??? Why don't you guys just say 9.99 a bottle and charge people normal shipping, that would be a great deal and I'm sure people would appreciate it.
Your paying our cost for shipping. Its just under $7 a unit to ship. So about $8 a unit total which is unheard of pricing for a 30 day supply of 4:1:1 BCAA's +++.

http://fedex.com/ratefinder/home

Anyone can check it here. Average is $6.80 with shipping to NY being more in the $12 range. AX looses on this deal big time with shipping and giving the product away for $1. If anyone can find a fedex rate lower than $7 for a 3lb residential delivery I'll send you a free one.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Picked up one of each flavor for $16 shipped. Thanks, AX!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big props to AX on this one, despite all the complaining. I would agree that it's a kick in the pants to see that shipping price per container, but the math is still a huge savings.

Google search reveals that the best price you can find it for is ~$30 (and not including shipping). So, even with the shipping cost being what it is, you're still paying less than 30% of the best price.

If I didn't already have a ton of BCAAs saved up, I'd jump on this for sure. I'm making myself clean out my stash for a while before making orders (step one for me of admitting that I'm an addict, lol).

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Your paying our cost for shipping. Its just under $7 a unit to ship. So about $8 a unit total which is unheard of pricing for a 30 day supply of 4:1:1 BCAA's +++.

http://fedex.com/ratefinder/home

Anyone can check it here. Average is $6.80 with shipping to NY being more in the $12 range. AX looses on this deal big time with shipping and giving the product away for $1. If anyone can find a fedex rate lower than $7 for a 3lb residential delivery I'll send you a free one.
It's all good. Like I said in my first post it really is a great deal but just a little misleading. Maybe my choice of words wasn't right, my bad.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I ordered one. Don't need it, but cant pass it up.
NEITHER CAN I, i JUST GOT TEO KILOS TODAY FROM NUTRA, BUT HOMEBOY JUST CANT PASS UP A DEAL :afro:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up 5 still a deal with 35 dollar shipping i don't care who you are. 40 Bucks for 5 containers is redic.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up 5 still a deal with 35 dollar shipping i don't care who you are. 40 Bucks for 5 containers is redic.
You just got 5 for less than the price of one!!!

I have a complaint or two...

1. Why does all the cool stuff happen in the very very few hours that I'm NOT online???
2. Why isn't payday today instead of Friday!! Hell, I'm down to my last 3 here at home (2 at the office)!!! :lol:

Good deal folks. Get it while you can!!!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have way to many bcaa but still got 3. To good a deal

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had to order mine quick without being able to come on here and find out the better flavor....5 tubs coming my way....just bought some bulk bcaa....mix alittle of each and this will last for what seems to be forever...only problem is...where to store all this stuff i have

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I just grabbed 4, these better not be scratch and dent, no label, open, leaking, returns .

LOL!!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I just grabbed 4, these better not be scratch and dent, no label, open, leaking, returns .

LOL!!!
They are (as posted above) scratch and dent but honestly the worst is a scratch on the top or a scratch on the label. New, perfectly sealed, fresh.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I said LOL.

I meant scratch and dent like run over by the forklift.

LOL again.

lucasm11

Awards
yes it is an awesome deal I picked up 2 bottles to

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone its now all sold out. Be patient as this was a few hundred orders that came in and the warehouse is not in the business of shipping out a ton of small orders. We will get it out fast but it might take two days for those that ordered late in the day.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
That's very understandable. Thanks for the awesome deal. Well worth being patient for.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:aargh:damnit I just missed this!!! I need me some more BCAAs too

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Damn that was an awesome promotion, even i missed it haha.:aargh:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a pretty sick deal. AX, if you want to go crazy on the deals again, please send me a PM lol!
Good luck with that! I didn't even get a PM about it! :lol:

I am kicking myself for missing this@##@#@
Yup, you n me both! Heck of a deal any way you look at it.

I guess all we can do is watch for another promo of some sort to creep its way onto the boards. Hmmm....what to do next... ? :spank:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaah Bob Saget!! You guys got a crazy deal..

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

I guess all we can do is watch for another promo of some sort to creep its way onto the boards. Hmmm....what to do next... ? :spank:

Now you know a little bit how I feel EVERYTIME it is a great deal ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Well, if you get a PM about the next promo, please send me a PM, so I dont miss out.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if you get a PM about the next promo, please send me a PM, so I dont miss out.
HA!! If it's a sale like this one, I have no clue. If it's a promo like giving away or running logs or beta testers... where do you think the promos come from? HA!! :D

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Received my package this afternoon... For scratch and dent items, both tubs arrived in near-perfect external condition! Thanks again, AX! :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my package this afternoon... For scratch and dent items, both tubs arrived in near-perfect external condition! Thanks again, AX! :cheers: