48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Received my package this afternoon... For scratch and dent items, both tubs arrived in near-perfect external condition! Thanks again, AX!
    Awesome!! Hey if you wouldnt mind maybe you could try and post a review after 2 weeks or so of use, it would be greatly apprecaited!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Awesome!! Hey if you wouldnt mind maybe you could try and post a review after 2 weeks or so of use, it would be greatly apprecaited!!
    That shouldn't be a problem!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post

    Chumlee!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    HA!! If it's a sale like this one, I have no clue. If it's a promo like giving away or running logs or beta testers... where do you think the promos come from? HA!!
    LOL. Well you should get a clue! I was talkin about a sale like this, thats all I care about, moneys tight these days, and I would hate to miss it if there was another great opportunity like this.
    PHF Rep


  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    LOL. Well you should get a clue! I was talkin about a sale like this, thats all I care about, moneys tight these days, and I would hate to miss it if there was another great opportunity like this.
    Ditto, but we're not privy to that info. Customer service and sales are kinda different...for a good reason!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       


  6. Mine came in today. I had the oppertunity to put it to
    Good use and wanted to comment I am very pleased. It has just been a day but I had great energy and focus. You may have made this a staple or at least I will be a repeat consumer

  7. Came in yesterday. Bottles all in pretty good shape...great deal.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Chumlee!!!
    I watch that show too often, I just finished season 2 on netflix lol. The history of the items are interesting as hell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I watch that show too often, I just finished season 2 on netflix lol. The history of the items are interesting as hell.
    A guy that my dad works with actually went out there and was on the show - something about an old pistol, but I don't know which one. He said that for the 5 minutes you see on TV, there's about 8 hours of shooting involved. That kinda makes it a bit of a bummer in my book, but I guess the guys knowing everything and working that fast to strike a deal kinda makes sense. Every once in a while you'll catch the ol' man looking at the camera crew as he walks away from a deal, kinda like saying "ok, are we done yet, son?". lol Still, I watch the show pretty religiously for the history...and the entertainment...and the really cool crap that comes in.


    Speaking of History Channel, anybody else watchin that Brad Mentzler's Decoded? I'm really diggin that one, too.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  10. Has anyone had the pleasure of viewing Tru TV's Hardcore Pawn yet?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I watch that show too often, I just finished season 2 on netflix lol. The history of the items are interesting as hell.
    I love that show, too.

    I think my favorite tidbit was that brass (zinc-copper alloy) was discovered before zinc. Rick brings it up a lot of the time whenever he's looking for proof stamps on old gun barrels. In metallurgy, there's so many different kinds of brass which you can engineer based on zinc-to-copper ratio's, for very specific requirements. It blows my mind that they had to just melt rocks together and pray for the best.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I love that show, too.

    I think my favorite tidbit was that brass (zinc-copper alloy) was discovered before zinc. Rick brings it up a lot of the time whenever he's looking for proof stamps on old gun barrels. In metallurgy, there's so many different kinds of brass which you can engineer based on zinc-to-copper ratio's, for very specific requirements. It blows my mind that they had to just melt rocks together and pray for the best.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  13. When cut from his body, his head really has an egg shape to it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. got my 6 tubs today... thanks again.. this forum rocks !!

  15. Awesome bluerocket.

    Have you used AXcell in the past?

    Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the product. I'm a big fan of Arctic Berry both on a taste basis, as well as performance.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Chumlee!!!
    hahaha i met Chumlee in Las Vegas last year, it was pretty cool experience, it was a really funny guy!

  17. That's actually pretty cool.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  18. One of my colleagues/FB friends did as well and has a pic of them up on her FB page.

    I dunno... if I were to meet anyone from that shop, it'd have to be Ric. I can see the two of us going a few rounds about history and money.

    (Ain't it funny how whenever more than 1 of us get involved in a thread, it always turns way off topic?)
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Got mine, thanks fellas.
    PHF Rep


  20. Thank you. Let me know how ya like it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  21. I received my 10 yesterday. The label seems incomplete as it doesn't have a nutrition table we're all used to seeing. I was wanting to know the carb content as I'm on a keto diet. I e-mailed AX but haven't heard back....Anybody?....sinner?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    (Ain't it funny how whenever more than 1 of us get involved in a thread, it always turns way off topic?)
    This is turning into the no drama thread: random. I got mine as well. Tasty stuff I should have grabbed more than one, I just have so much bcaa!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. This is the first time using your products... and I'll let ya know

  24. Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    I received my 10 yesterday. The label seems incomplete as it doesn't have a nutrition table we're all used to seeing. I was wanting to know the carb content as I'm on a keto diet. I e-mailed AX but haven't heard back....Anybody?....sinner?
    Got a jug sitting right here in the drawer next to me at the office! Checking the label for carb content, there is none listed. Since it is not a "food product", the FDA does not require that breakdown. It's a "nutritional supplement", making it optional to list. I don't think the content is very high, but I'm not 100% sure what it might be. I'll work from my end to see if I can find out something as well.

    Thanks for asking, and enjoy!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  25. It's basically carb free.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 48 hour super sale on iForcenutrition.com!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. 1 hour sale starts now!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:27 AM
  3. 48 HOUR SALE - NATADROL $24.99 - ONLY AT NUTRA
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:51 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
  5. 24 HOUR SALE - NEW ANADRAULIC STATE GT - $17.99
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Log in
Log in