How does 1-MeTIQ illicit stimulant effects?

ohemgeeitsme

Awards
Don't have enough background in this area to figure this out. Does it just serve as a substrate for MAO and therefore act as an MAOI?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'll get the professor in here this week to answer. However its a mood enhancer and appetite suppressant. You combine it with stimulants to make the magic of the compound. It was never claimed to be a pure stimulant by action. When taken alone I would rate it as a mild stim, but heavy in the mood uplift, focus, etc department.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

In the coming weeks, we will be putting together a FAQ section that will deal with all of the products, including the 1-MeTIQ in StimX. If you guys have any specific questions, please fire away and we will make sure to include them.

:cheers:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Vey nice looking fwd to the faq

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I think having the FAQ up should help a lot as it seems a lot of poeple are having questions on that. Looking forward to the FAQ!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vey nice looking fwd to the faq
Likewise! It's something that we did in the past and will have up again, hopefully by the end of January at the latest. Not having the ability to "stick" threads in our own subforum just yet has put a damper on things, but we'll get it resolved.

I think having the FAQ up should help a lot as it seems a lot of poeple are having questions on that. Looking forward to the FAQ!
Good, so get crackin on it, man! The fans are waiting! :D