mini StimX review

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I had 4 days of samples. Not quite long enough to make any concrete judgments, but long enough to see if its complete crap or promising.

Energy-7.5

Nothing crazy about the energy bump you get but it def gives you a boost. The best part was no crash at all. No jitters. It seemed to last most of the day. I'd say a good 6 hrs of feeling a little more alert.

Focus-7

This is the hardest to judge simply because of life and things going on. a couple days I had really good focus and a another not much of any.

Mood-7.5

I always seemed to be in a pretty decent mood even when things went wrong. Its really hard to evaluate this in a short trial but there is potential there. I was in a pretty decent mood while using and not suffering from a crash like 1,3 which usually just makes me pissed off. There are a ton of products now that make feel like a manic depressive, this is not one of those. I never had that let down and a mood swing from a crash that often comes w/ energy products today.

Drive-7

I make this a category in any energy supp I use because I look for it pick me up and get me more motivated as energy boosts usually do for me. It didn't make me super revved up and ready to hit the gym as I didn't have a chance to make it to the gym due to work and other things, but once I got home I was a lot more productive than normal.

Appetite Suppress- 0

Don't buy this thinking it will curb your appetite because while it may have that effect on some people, I believe the majority will be left feeling hungry and disappointed if you expect it to help control hunger.

Overall-7*

I'd say this has some promise. I don't know about how it would hold up w/ regular use :dunno: maybe the new super ingredient gets better w/ more use....or maybe it rises and peaks then falls....or maybe it just gets less w/ more use. I'll leave that to others who have more time using it and to the science behind some of the ingredients.

I think for mood, focus, and energy this could be one of the better options out there. Stim junkies will be left underwhelmed, but those seeking a clean energy w/ no crash/jitters, and a boost in mood and focus will be happy.

Not one aspect of this product is overpowering from what I can tell from my trial. Before I buy I'd like to see more people reporting on how they feel for extended periods of time from a week, 2 weeks, a month, ect...

This is def way different from the previous version. much improved.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review! Thanks for posting it up and for the honesty. We really really do like to see that.

:cheers:

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Great review! Thanks for posting it up and for the honesty. We really really do like to see that.

:cheers:
no problem. thanks for getting me the new samples.

I look forward to seeing how people do on a longer term basis.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say from my experience, but I am biased. ;) Experience, duration-wise so far, is from about 2 weeks after the news of it came out until now. :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate,

Thanks for the detailed review, liking how you split it up and rated each catagory...

Could you describe how many caps you took and when you took em ? Think that would be a great finishing touch for this review :)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate,

Thanks for the detailed review, liking how you split it up and rated each catagory...

Could you describe how many caps you took and when you took em ? Think that would be a great finishing touch for this review :)
I took 2 pills at a time. The first 2 times I took them shortly after waking up. The other 2 times I took them mid-morning.

I felt the mid-morning was much better as I hadn't ate in a few hours plus it helped get thru the rest of the work day.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I had 4 days of samples. Not quite long enough to make any concrete judgments, but long enough to see if its complete crap or promising.

Energy-7.5

Nothing crazy about the energy bump you get but it def gives you a boost. The best part was no crash at all. No jitters. It seemed to last most of the day. I'd say a good 6 hrs of feeling a little more alert.

Focus-7

This is the hardest to judge simply because of life and things going on. a couple days I had really good focus and a another not much of any.

Mood-7.5

I always seemed to be in a pretty decent mood even when things went wrong. Its really hard to evaluate this in a short trial but there is potential there. I was in a pretty decent mood while using and not suffering from a crash like 1,3 which usually just makes me pissed off. There are a ton of products now that make feel like a manic depressive, this is not one of those. I never had that let down and a mood swing from a crash that often comes w/ energy products today.

Drive-7

I make this a category in any energy supp I use because I look for it pick me up and get me more motivated as energy boosts usually do for me. It didn't make me super revved up and ready to hit the gym as I didn't have a chance to make it to the gym due to work and other things, but once I got home I was a lot more productive than normal.

Appetite Suppress- 0

Don't buy this thinking it will curb your appetite because while it may have that effect on some people, I believe the majority will be left feeling hungry and disappointed if you expect it to help control hunger.

Overall-7*

I'd say this has some promise. I don't know about how it would hold up w/ regular use :dunno: maybe the new super ingredient gets better w/ more use....or maybe it rises and peaks then falls....or maybe it just gets less w/ more use. I'll leave that to others who have more time using it and to the science behind some of the ingredients.

I think for mood, focus, and energy this could be one of the better options out there. Stim junkies will be left underwhelmed, but those seeking a clean energy w/ no crash/jitters, and a boost in mood and focus will be happy.

Not one aspect of this product is overpowering from what I can tell from my trial. Before I buy I'd like to see more people reporting on how they feel for extended periods of time from a week, 2 weeks, a month, ect...

This is def way different from the previous version. much improved.
I agree if you are stim junkie it may not be your cup of tea. In my case i did notice I was able to focus really well with this product. One thing I did notice it did help to decrease my appetite. Maybe it's just me because not too many people are reporting a decrease in appetite with Stim X .

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. Thanks for sharing.