1-MeTIQ - The 2011 Game Changer

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Warning: Your about to see the next BIG
ENERGY and FAT LOSS ingredient for this industry!

It’s Hands-Down, the Most Surprising, Thrilling, & "OMG I Never Expected that", Stimulant on the Market!

Introducing 1-MeTIQ™
(1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline)

There’s absolutely nothing like it - anywhere. The brand NEW Stimulant X is the only product to contain 1-MeTIQ. This AX patent-pending wonder ingredient is a potent mood stimulator, delivering a huge dose of feel-good that transforms into the most intense sense of self-awareness anyone has ever felt. And that’s not all 1-MeTIQ can do. Check this out!

* Brand new, never before seen, and powerful novel stimulant
* Delivers vigorous neuro-protection
* Crushes binge eating habits and eliminates cravings
* Acts as a potent MAOI (anti-depressant and mood potentiator)
* Enhances mental focus, clarity, and concentration

1-MeTIQ Kicks the Snuff out of Geranium!

Almost unanimously, Geranium (1,3-Dimethylamylamine) users complain about the horrible energy crash, the mood swings, the loss of productivity, and guys especially complain about the sexual side effects. And, the government doesn’t like it either as Geranium has been banned by WADA and is causing athletes and employees to pop on drug tests. With 1-MeTIQ, there’s none of that! Just hours of potent mood stimulation and feel good energy to melt away the pounds.

It’s all the Buzz and only found in Stimulant X, and soon to be found in SX2

SPACED RESERVED FOR A MAJOR GIVEAWAY

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bed last night: 2:45am
Wake this morning: 5:45am
Dose 2 StimX: 6:15am
Currently 3:36pm

My current state of mind?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Bed last night: 2:45am
Wake this morning: 5:45am
Dose 2 StimX: 6:15am
Currently 3:36pm

My current state of mind?

as for me:

wake this morning 625am
dosed 2 stimx at 700am (work at 700am)
good energy/focus for 2hrs..felt like crap from 930am to noon

popped 1 more at noon...felt somewhat better

by 3pm (work done) felt washed out...drank a cup of black coffee

went to the track at 330 ran 1.7 miles
came home and dozed off for 45 min....felt better.

now this is my 11th straight day. i am takin 2 days off stim x and gonna see if my tolerance got the best of me.

for the record PEA worked out good for me, so "this" should (have).:think:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested to see some of the reviews on this and how others respond to it. I loved Stimulant-X back in the day (like 2006) when I was in college. I did not want to eat at all; it was crazy. Unfortunately, some of the sides were too much for me, so I had to discontinue use.

This'll show you how good it worked, though...Even though the sides were that bad for me, I still re-used again the week leading up to finals because I only slept for about 2-3 hours a night and felt even better than I did getting 8 hours!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested to see some of the reviews on this and how others respond to it. I loved Stimulant-X back in the day (like 2006) when I was in college. I did not want to eat at all; it was crazy. Unfortunately, some of the sides were too much for me, so I had to discontinue use.

This'll show you how good it worked, though...Even though the sides were that bad for me, I still re-used again the week leading up to finals because I only slept for about 2-3 hours a night and felt even better than I did getting 8 hours!
I think that I can speak for AX's intentions by saying this...

The goal of Stimx is to provide a powerful stim that is smooth, crash-free, and has a mood enhancing effect. The current incarnation with 1 MeTIQ delivers, IMO.

The goal of SX2 would be to provide a similar stim with increased mood enhancing effects, and greatly increased appetite suppression.

Both are geared towards being the highest quality stims on the market, not just in QC terms, but health and side effects playing heavily in mind.

I've tried every version of StimX since late 2006 when I first met AX. The original was very raw - potent as all hell, but crashy and jittery. Refine that lump of coal to a diamond and that's the direction we've been heading for the last couple of years.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that I can speak for AX's intentions by saying this...

The goal of Stimx is to provide a powerful stim that is smooth, crash-free, and has a mood enhancing effect. The current incarnation with 1 MeTIQ delivers, IMO.

The goal of SX2 would be to provide a similar stim with increased mood enhancing effects, and greatly increased appetite suppression.

Both are geared towards being the highest quality stims on the market, not just in QC terms, but health and side effects playing heavily in mind.

I've tried every version of StimX since late 2006 when I first met AX. The original was very raw - potent as all hell, but crashy and jittery. Refine that lump of coal to a diamond and that's the direction we've been heading for the last couple of years.
Sounds incredibly promising, man. Looking even more forward to seeing some more reviews on it :cheers:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
for the record PEA worked out good for me, so "this" should (have).:think:
I agree it should. It would be like someone saying 1-AD worked for them but straight 1-testosterone sucked. lol

However it sure sounds like it not for you.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uhhhhh if this is a potent MAO then I would really be explicit about the risk to people trying this if they are on an antidepressant!!!!!! I know the standard warning on these products always says dont take it if you are on an prescription medications or if you have a psychiatric problem but in my experience most of these stimulent products are not truely a risk with anti depressants. IF this is a potent MAOI then I would really be extremely explicit with people about the risk of combining this with an SSRI, SNRI, NRI, Tricyclic etc. The outcome could be fatal in some people.

This is not meant to create alarm and I am sure it is totally fine and healthy for those without and preexisting condtions but for those who do...

Mr.50

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhhhhh if this is a potent MAO then I would really be explicit about the risk to people trying this if they are on an antidepressant!!!!!! I know the standard warning on these products always says dont take it if you are on an prescription medications or if you have a psychiatric problem but in my experience most of these stimulent products are not truely a risk with anti depressants. IF this is a potent MAOI then I would really be extremely explicit with people about the risk of combining this with an SSRI, SNRI, NRI, Tricyclic etc. The outcome could be fatal in some people.

This is not meant to create alarm and I am sure it is totally fine and healthy for those without and preexisting condtions but for those who do...

Mr.50
Very understandable and valid point! I personally am not an expert on the subject, nor the particular ingredient, but am learning as much as I can gradually. (So much to do, so little time...)

Hate to say it and sound insensitive, but it does come to down to individual responsibility sometimes. The labeling is there, the warnings are there, and yet people won't ever pay them any mind. For example, check out a can of Skoal lately? Half of the lid says "Warning: This product can cause gum disease and tooth loss" Flip it around and there's another about either addiction or cancer. Despite that, people will still use it. In the case of a product of this nature, care should certainly be taken by all. If you want a light stim, then this isn't going to be for you at all. If you are on anti-depressants and do take stimulants like this, then you've made a mistake - a potentially serious one. Short of walking up to every single person who purchases these and talking to them face to face to explain the risks, I don't think that there's any single method for "warning" people that is going to be 100% effective. But, we do what we can with what we have. Labeling is accurate, research and information is readily available, and for those wise enough to be at a place like this, we're always around to help.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very understandable and valid point! I personally am not an expert on the subject, nor the particular ingredient, but am learning as much as I can gradually. (So much to do, so little time...)

Hate to say it and sound insensitive, but it does come to down to individual responsibility sometimes. The labeling is there, the warnings are there, and yet people won't ever pay them any mind. For example, check out a can of Skoal lately? Half of the lid says "Warning: This product can cause gum disease and tooth loss" Flip it around and there's another about either addiction or cancer. Despite that, people will still use it. In the case of a product of this nature, care should certainly be taken by all. If you want a light stim, then this isn't going to be for you at all. If you are on anti-depressants and do take stimulants like this, then you've made a mistake - a potentially serious one. Short of walking up to every single person who purchases these and talking to them face to face to explain the risks, I don't think that there's any single method for "warning" people that is going to be 100% effective. But, we do what we can with what we have. Labeling is accurate, research and information is readily available, and for those wise enough to be at a place like this, we're always around to help.
Oh agreed T-AD. I always have an attorney's perspective on these things so I just mentioned it to attemt to give you guys a heads up so that any unfortunate situations from people with no knowledge, or that dont want to take any personal responsibility, can still be avoided.

Mr.50

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved it and it worked it for me. I took it when I first woke up in the morning and performed fasted cardio. The energy lasted roughly around 10 hours.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh agreed T-AD. I always have an attorney's perspective on these things so I just mentioned it to attemt to give you guys a heads up so that any unfortunate situations from people with no knowledge, or that dont want to take any personal responsibility, can still be avoided.

Mr.50
I know, man. I recall your "perspective" from seeing it before. All good!! :cheers:

This is the reason why there are warning labels on the packages to begin with. Sure, the space could be used for more graphics or other fancy stuff to make it pretty, but they're there for legal and responsible reasons. In this day, one can't be too careful - either on the consumer or the producer side of things. I just hope that people actually put their bifocals on and READ things!! :)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I honestly can't wait to try something new like this because of the issues listed w/ the 1,3.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly can't wait to try something new like this because of the issues listed w/ the 1,3.
If you haven't been asked for your address by one of us already, go ahead and send it to me via PM. I'll make certain to hook you up. Guaranteed.

Awesome!! We should be having samples of it pretty soon as well, correct?
Yarp... very soon. And when we do... Let's just say, I've got a little project in mind that I need your help with, Aaron. :sgrin:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Yarp... very soon. And when we do... Let's just say, I've got a little project in mind that I need your help with, Aaron. :sgrin:

hmmm... smells like... hmm.... PARTYTIME?!!??! :D
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
:sad3: oo NO, hopefully this is good hahaha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sad3: oo NO, hopefully this is good hahaha
HA!! Oh, man, this one is gonna be SO big, I'm gonna need ALL of you!!!

BIG, I say... BIG!!!!!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
HA!! Oh, man, this one is gonna be SO big, I'm gonna need ALL of you!!!

BIG, I say... BIG!!!!!
Hell yea, thats what i like to here!! as i always say, Go big or Go home, actually i dont think ive ever said that before, but works really well here lol :sgrin:

Jabb

Awards
Very interested in this. I can say I have always been some type of stim junkie.

1,3 lights me up good, so I should expect this to be even better than?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
We think its better. Better in a different way. Its all about the feel good.

Samples updates. They are shipping to us now and should be in mid next week.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this. I can say I have always been some type of stim junkie.

1,3 lights me up good, so I should expect this to be even better than?

Hooooo yeah! Know a.. lets say few, who can't wait for this to hit the European market!! ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff out now? WITH THE 1METIQ actually in it? at nutra?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this stuff out now? WITH THE 1METIQ actually in it? at nutra?
Not sure if it is just yet, but I know Sam was looking into getting it ASAP.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it is just yet, but I know Sam was looking into getting it ASAP.
Doesnt look like they have it up yet but im sure they will soon, always quick with picking up good products ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ taht sounds ubber awesome

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
1-MeTIQ samples are in. All samples that ship from this moment on have 1-MeTIQ. If you have an old sample we will get your out some 1-MeTIQ samples.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
1-MeTIQ samples are in. All samples that ship from this moment on have 1-MeTIQ. If you have an old sample we will get your out some 1-MeTIQ samples.
hell yea thats pretty damn exciting, now everyone will be able to give it a try!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When talking about samples, choose your words wisely! :11::arg:

Haha!
Trust me, a sample will do the trick.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
When talking about samples, choose your words wisely! :11::arg:

Haha!
hahahaha yea definitly shouldnt make anyone throw up, havent heard 1 report of uneasyness or anything related to that so should be fine. I have a pretty damn weak stomach myself, recenetly threw up from White Flood and Jacked(mind i was taking 3 sc.) but this stuff, always feel great.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keeping my "eyes open" for this one to drop...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're looking in a pretty good place. ;)
Awwww yeah!

I have a sample on its way. I should've gotten 2, both my wife and I are dragging after our 3 year old was up at 4:50AM today...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwww yeah!

I have a sample on its way. I should've gotten 2, both my wife and I are dragging after our 3 year old was up at 4:50AM today...
HA!!! Dude, you're in good company. I have a 2yr old daughter, someone else on the team has a newborn, and someone else with AX here has 2 li'l ones. We DEFINITELY know what it's like!

Contest coming, but not quite yet. It won't be long, though. Want a teaser? 3-fold contest. 2 parts where you have the chance to win either a small prize or a big one. Then part 3 is one you'll never see. When you realize what we're doing... what's the right term... something about defecation and rectangular blocks used for making walls. Yeah.... you'll shyt brycks. :head:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!!! Dude, you're in good company. I have a 2yr old daughter, someone else on the team has a newborn, and someone else with AX here has 2 li'l ones. We DEFINITELY know what it's like!

Contest coming, but not quite yet. It won't be long, though. Want a teaser? 3-fold contest. 2 parts where you have the chance to win either a small prize or a big one. Then part 3 is one you'll never see. When you realize what we're doing... what's the right term... something about defecation and rectangular blocks used for making walls. Yeah.... you'll shyt brycks. :head:
Sounds awesome, can't wait.

Yeah, my son is totally alpha. All he wants is to be big and strong. Loves his veggies and everything. It's rough on the sleep schedule, but totally worth it!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome, can't wait.

Yeah, my son is totally alpha. All he wants is to be big and strong. Loves his veggies and everything.
Nice! I ate a lot of meat and spinach growing up.

Ok, I ate a lot of everything growing up, thusly why I'm doing what I'm doing - rectifying it! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I ate a lot of meat and spinach growing up.

Ok, I ate a lot of everything growing up, thusly why I'm doing what I'm doing - rectifying it! :D
I'll tell him that maybe he can get as big as you!

So, AX is designing stuff for parents with toddlers next? Patience in a pill? Energy in a bottle? Maybe something so you don't hear them crying? How about "child safe" GH products to help them sleep!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
What about an On/Off-button or a nursingstation ;)

The little ones can really kill your sleep.. phew.. My newborn decided not to sleep this night and he didn't wanna stay in his bed either... He wanted me to go around with him.. As soon as I stopped or tried to lay down again he started screaming... That night turned out to be a freakishly exhausting one... Luckily not all nights are like that and thank god for a couple of Stim-X after those nights!! ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about an On/Off-button or a nursingstation ;)

The little ones can really kill your sleep.. phew.. My newborn decided not to sleep this night and he didn't wanna stay in his bed either... He wanted me to go around with him.. As soon as I stopped or tried to lay down again he started screaming... That night turned out to be a freakishly exhausting one... Luckily not all nights are like that and thank god for a couple of Stim-X after those nights!! ;)
I wish I could tell you it gets easier. For some it does, but for me it just means he's mobile, he can hit harder and yell louder!

Best of luck with the newborn, be sure to get the sleeping pattern down FAST. If you don't, it'll haunt you for years... <dum, dum, dum.....>

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could tell you it gets easier. For some it does, but for me it just means he's mobile, he can hit harder and yell louder!

Best of luck with the newborn, be sure to get the sleeping pattern down FAST. If you don't, it'll haunt you for years... <dum, dum, dum.....>
Should I warn Eiz about the terrible twos? Nah... :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Should I warn Eiz about the terrible twos? Nah... :D
Ahhh come on...!! You know as good as me that it'll be "the wonderful twos" !! :p

Mhmm... I have noticed one thing.... YOU DON'T CHANGE THE LITTLE ONES ROUTINES!! They kick your asses... Be so sure hahaha.. Not doing that again hahahaha :)

Milas: Please come back when you (a parent) have experience the 1-MeTIQ on an exhausted day.. You know what I mean ;D ;D ;D