1-MeTIQ - The 2011 Game Changer

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Ahh, you can't catch em all.. ****in' pokemons!

Only one way to find out Southpaw, you better win yourself a pack of SlimFX or buy it! I WANT A LOGG FROM YOU, Mr. Stimjunkie
    I plan on it, or I'll at least see if I can get some samples. I've never purchased stims without trying them first, been burnt too many times. But I did like stim-x before the 1-metiq, with 1,3 and cissus. But this one sounds promising!

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I plan on it, or I'll at least see if I can get some samples. I've never purchased stims without trying them first, been burnt too many times. But I did like stim-x before the 1-metiq, with 1,3 and cissus. But this one sounds promising!
    Hhehe, I know what you mean.. I think I got like 6 PWOs just sitting their in the locker.. Burned! But I'm too cheap to throw em out, so I will probably give em a shot sometime in the future or just give em away.. That why we love samples!

And the opportunity is kinda perfect for ya know.. So why not SuperSize you chances and get your AX to FB as well ? Double the chances, who knows.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Hhehe, I know what you mean.. I think I got like 6 PWOs just sitting their in the locker.. Burned! But I'm too cheap to throw em out, so I will probably give em a shot sometime in the future or just give em away.. That why we love samples!

And the opportunity is kinda perfect for ya know.. So why not SuperSize you chances and get your AX to FB as well ? Double the chances, who knows.
    I was already 3 steps ahead of you. I subscribed to AX on FB months before the ultra-series.

4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I was already 3 steps ahead of you. I subscribed to AX on FB months before the ultra-series.
    Wow! That's quite impressive! I feel that fortune is smiling on you, rofl
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:30 PM
  2. New StimulantX (Featuring 1-MeTIQ): any reviews?
    By Sonntag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:56 PM