AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to play a little game....

It's no secret that I freakin' LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday for many reasons. Yes, I enjoy making little kids cry, but I also love to see all the freaks out there come out to play! What other day of the year can you see a prostitute, a werewolf, a secretary and a jug of iced tea walking down the street together?!?! (Sounds like there should be a Tara Reid joke in here somewhere, but I digress...)

So this Halloween, Athletic Xtreme wants YOU to SHOW US THE FREAK!!! What's at stake? The freak-maker itself, HardFX!!! Winners nab themselves a free freakin' bottle. Entering is really freakin' easy, too. Winning....just a bit more freakin' difficult!!

Hard FX is the latest innovation from AX, and yes...we're pushing the boundaries of innovation all over again for guys just like you who want to be "that guy!" Hard FX contains BOTH a known aromatase inhibitor (the enzyme responsible for converting masculine testosterone into feminizing estrogen) and a powerful testosterone booster!

Hard FX kicks it off with a powerful AI known as 7-MF(7-methyoxyflavone), which will control estrogen while kicking up testosterone production, with similar Ki and iC50 values of other strong AIs, allowing you to add slabs of lean mass while also staying lean. The guys at AX took it a step further by being one of the first companies to release the testosterone boosting powerhouse, DAA( D-Aspartic Acid), a naturally occurring amino acid in the human body that is found in the body's neuro-endocrine tissues. And get this! D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to increase luteinizing hormone and testosterone, on average, by 46% and 45.5% respectively in 13 days. In fact, so powerful is D-Aspartic Acid that one participant showed an 84% increase in testosterone in less than 2 weeks!

We finish it off with Fenugreek extract and Forskolin, both showing IMPRESSIVE results in terms of body compistion, allowing you to add muscle mass while even loosing fat!!! Never before has such a complete testosterone activator been unleashed with the sole intent to help athletes harden up with more quality muscle and potentially less body fat.

How do you win?

Easy - FREAK TiM OUT!!! Be wary, a horror fan like me won't scare easily. I'm the guy who used to watch the Faces of Death videos while eating dinner! To FREAK me out, post a pic, .gif, or video in one of the following categories:

1. FREAKY PhotoChop - Freaky pics obviously faked, but still freakin' cool.

2. FREAKY Natty - Freaky pics au naturale - unmolested, unchopped, and unbelievable freaky!

3. FREAKY Funny - Scarey pics with a funny side.

4. FREAKY People - Real people out there who are just too freakin weird!!

5. FREAKY Halloween 2010 - YOUR freak pics from Halloween 2010!!

The FREAKIN Rules:
1. Don't break forum rules, including nudity, really distasteful stuff, offensive, or Paris Hilton.
2. No real death pics - no murder or crime scene shots, no fetuses, no mutilated animals.
3. Gore is OK, but use your judgment. See rules 1 & 2.

To Freakin' Enter:
Pick your freakin category, announce it in your freakin post, and pop up the freakin entries!!

Freakin Limitations:
1. Must live in the domestic US.
2. Must be atleast 21 yrs of age.
3. MUST FREAK TIM OUT!!!!

Contest Duration: NOW until Tuesday, November 2 at midnight EST.

Winners selected by the AX crew and will be announced soon after the contest ends. Please note: Contest is running concurrently on both the AX forum and AnabolicMinds. Winners will be chosen from ALL entries on both sites. Good luck, have fun, and let's get FREAKY!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome contest, looking forward to seeing what people come up with

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully something good!! I absolutely LOVE getting scared or freaked out, but it's so hard these days for me to really get the creeps. Certain things will do it, while other things I just look at as "cool". I'm twisted, what can I say?!?!

To inspire some, here is a pic of my daughter standing on the rocks at Devil's Den in Gettysburg, PA. Note the streak running through the picture. The sun was behind the clouds, so no direct light coming through. It was my Droid, so no camera strap. Wasn't a finger, either. And it's going from solid to misty, so it has presence! WEIRD!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not in the contest, but wanted to post my favorite.

It's tough to beat Linda Blair in "The Exorcist." I'm a horror movie fanatic, and this movie still scares the sh*t out of me to this day.

Eventually, that freaky little girl grew up. The young adult Linda Blair was actually pretty hot...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Cool pic man! :) Can for sure understand why she shocked you!! lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool pic man! :) Can for sure understand why she shocked you!! lol
Newest AX rep, by the way, folks. Give a warm welcome to Andreas all the way from SWEEEEEDEN!!! :D

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Lets get this going guys. Its almost holloween, where are all the scary pics??

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this going guys. Its almost holloween, where are all the scary pics??
In the thread in company promo. :trout:

Post there, post here, post on AX...wherever!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Come on now , where's all the pics ??
Thought Halloween was the ONE thing you guys were proud of , guess I was wrong ;)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Come on now , where's all the pics ??
Thought Halloween was the ONE thing you guys were proud of , guess I was wrong ;)
What's there to be proud of, it's a night when all demons and evil spirits get to run free.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp, looks like we got shut down, so don't even worry about posting things here.

If whatever "ADMIN" who infracted me is reading this, I want a MUCH better explanation of why I was infracted. It was in the rules of the contest to NOT post anything which would be considered inappropriate to this board. If another member posts something up, I have NO CONTROL over it, and am not very pleased with being targeted without an appropriate explanation.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
so, no contest on AM? it's still going on over at the home AX forum, yesss? bummer.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yep, were back up and running, jsut becareful the type of pictures you post cause for whatever reason, instead of the user getting introuble, we got introuble and our promo taken down, so play fair guys :)

Also has kim said, theres also a thread on AX.com, so increase your chances of winning by posting in all three threads!!:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Aaron, who is the admin on the AX forum?

That's right...you know who it is... :head: :head: :head:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll admit, that one was a bit below the belt, but I can't resist these sort of temptations.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was watchin this stupid movie last week trying to find obscure stuff to motivate me for Halloween. It was kinda lame. Then last night, I'm sitting here getting things ready for trick or treat tonight when my TV starts to go nuts. I turn around, and there's this standing there:

She was shy at first, didn't really approach. But eventually she walked over my way as I talked to her. She looked up, her face turned really white, and she ran away. Maybe she didn't like me...

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
So I was watchin this stupid movie last week trying to find obscure stuff to motivate me for Halloween. It was kinda lame. Then last night, I'm sitting here getting things ready for trick or treat tonight when my TV starts to go nuts. I turn around, and there's this standing there:

She was shy at first, didn't really approach. But eventually she walked over my way as I talked to her. She looked up, her face turned really white, and she ran away. Maybe she didn't like me...

haha that first pictures pretty funny, oo wait suppose to be freaky right, yea that first pic was 'freaky':wink1:

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys keep em coming, free product just for posting scary pics, couldnt get much easier then that....