How much 1,3-dimethy in current stimulant x?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Every supps I've tried with geranium always makes me feel nauseous and sick, jack3d, muscle marinade, black cats, phenadrine etc.

I can get this on a trade thats why I'm asking, I figured if its not too much it could still work for me.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure how much... but i tried a sample and... wow... these things are powerful
i have to say, these are the most potent legal stimulants i've ever had

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a prop blend. I can't release that info.

If you haven't heard, we're dropping the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for a new version. Considering that this compound doesn't seem to agree with you, I figure you might find that interesting.

You can sign up to get free samples here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a prop blend. I can't release that info.

If you haven't heard, we're dropping the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for a new version. Considering that this compound doesn't seem to agree with you, I figure you might find that interesting.

You can sign up to get free samples here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/
Problem solved! :) Well, as soon as it's done being "in-production" it will be. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The new version is nice. It lasts a few hours longer, has slightly more thermo, and the same strong energy drive. And no geranium!

A lot of folks don't like geranium it seems. They tend to crash with it after 4-5hrs, or it makes them queasy. I never had the problem with StimX or regular geranium caps, but I have a full tub of lemon-lime jacked that just sits on my counter cuz I'll never use it again. I heard some awesome reviews so I got some, tried 1 scoop and I was so sick I missed my w/o that night! Very strange, cuz my stomach can usually handle just about anything.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
The new version is nice. It lasts a few hours longer, has slightly more thermo, and the same strong energy drive. And no geranium!

A lot of folks don't like geranium it seems. They tend to crash with it after 4-5hrs, or it makes them queasy. I never had the problem with StimX or regular geranium caps, but I have a full tub of lemon-lime jacked that just sits on my counter cuz I'll never use it again. I heard some awesome reviews so I got some, tried 1 scoop and I was so sick I missed my w/o that night! Very strange, cuz my stomach can usually handle just about anything.

That's how I feel, when I took muscle marinade I went to the gym, had a crappy 30 min workout, came home threw up and crashed.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some samples. When will it be officially released?
The samples are out, so the race is on.

I don't have an exact date, and I don't like giving them out (because it usually comes back to bite me in the ass), so we'll leave it at "as soon as possible".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples are of the current version, not the new one.

When the new ones are out, we'll let everyone know. For now, I'd recommend getting in on the sample thing and then trying to do it when the new ones come out so that you have something to compare to. If not, you won't know the difference, and to me, that's kinda useless! Knowledge, bros, knowledge!!!!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Samples are of the current version, not the new one.

When the new ones are out, we'll let everyone know. For now, I'd recommend getting in on the sample thing and then trying to do it when the new ones come out so that you have something to compare to. If not, you won't know the difference, and to me, that's kinda useless! Knowledge, bros, knowledge!!!!
Not necessarily since I already know what 1,3 dimeth does to me.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had problems with 1'3 Dimethy, i think 1 time i tried 3 scoops of jacked i felt kinda sick to my stomach during my workout but too bad. Excited to try this new compound though.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Took my other sample today, threw up at least 4 times.
Care to elobrate on your dosing, as i said in your other thread you should start with 1 cap and even then that might be a bit strong for some. For you, it sounds like you should try 1 cap with breakfest, by having a meal your going to prolong the digestion, therby lowering the overall intensity but prolonging how long it effects you.