How much 1,3-dimethy in current stimulant x?

  1. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0

    How much 1,3-dimethy in current stimulant x?


    Every supps I've tried with geranium always makes me feel nauseous and sick, jack3d, muscle marinade, black cats, phenadrine etc.

    I can get this on a trade thats why I'm asking, I figured if its not too much it could still work for me.

  2. Banned
    muscl3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    444
    Answers
    0


    i'm not sure how much... but i tried a sample and... wow... these things are powerful
    i have to say, these are the most potent legal stimulants i've ever had
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    It's a prop blend. I can't release that info.

    If you haven't heard, we're dropping the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for a new version. Considering that this compound doesn't seem to agree with you, I figure you might find that interesting.

    You can sign up to get free samples here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's a prop blend. I can't release that info.

    If you haven't heard, we're dropping the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for a new version. Considering that this compound doesn't seem to agree with you, I figure you might find that interesting.

    You can sign up to get free samples here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/
    Problem solved! Well, as soon as it's done being "in-production" it will be.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  5. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's a prop blend. I can't release that info.

    If you haven't heard, we're dropping the 1,3-dimethylamylamine for a new version. Considering that this compound doesn't seem to agree with you, I figure you might find that interesting.

    You can sign up to get free samples here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/
    I ordered some samples. When will it be officially released?
  6. Registered User
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Answers
    0


    The new version is nice. It lasts a few hours longer, has slightly more thermo, and the same strong energy drive. And no geranium!

    A lot of folks don't like geranium it seems. They tend to crash with it after 4-5hrs, or it makes them queasy. I never had the problem with StimX or regular geranium caps, but I have a full tub of lemon-lime jacked that just sits on my counter cuz I'll never use it again. I heard some awesome reviews so I got some, tried 1 scoop and I was so sick I missed my w/o that night! Very strange, cuz my stomach can usually handle just about anything.
  7. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    The new version is nice. It lasts a few hours longer, has slightly more thermo, and the same strong energy drive. And no geranium!

    A lot of folks don't like geranium it seems. They tend to crash with it after 4-5hrs, or it makes them queasy. I never had the problem with StimX or regular geranium caps, but I have a full tub of lemon-lime jacked that just sits on my counter cuz I'll never use it again. I heard some awesome reviews so I got some, tried 1 scoop and I was so sick I missed my w/o that night! Very strange, cuz my stomach can usually handle just about anything.

    That's how I feel, when I took muscle marinade I went to the gym, had a crappy 30 min workout, came home threw up and crashed.
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I ordered some samples. When will it be officially released?
    The samples are out, so the race is on.

    I don't have an exact date, and I don't like giving them out (because it usually comes back to bite me in the ass), so we'll leave it at "as soon as possible".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  9. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Samples are of the current version, not the new one.

    When the new ones are out, we'll let everyone know. For now, I'd recommend getting in on the sample thing and then trying to do it when the new ones come out so that you have something to compare to. If not, you won't know the difference, and to me, that's kinda useless! Knowledge, bros, knowledge!!!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  10. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Samples are of the current version, not the new one.

    When the new ones are out, we'll let everyone know. For now, I'd recommend getting in on the sample thing and then trying to do it when the new ones come out so that you have something to compare to. If not, you won't know the difference, and to me, that's kinda useless! Knowledge, bros, knowledge!!!!
    Not necessarily since I already know what 1,3 dimeth does to me.
  11. Registered User
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Ive never had problems with 1'3 Dimethy, i think 1 time i tried 3 scoops of jacked i felt kinda sick to my stomach during my workout but too bad. Excited to try this new compound though.
  12. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    Took my other sample today, threw up at least 4 times.
  13. Registered User
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Took my other sample today, threw up at least 4 times.
    Care to elobrate on your dosing, as i said in your other thread you should start with 1 cap and even then that might be a bit strong for some. For you, it sounds like you should try 1 cap with breakfest, by having a meal your going to prolong the digestion, therby lowering the overall intensity but prolonging how long it effects you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Stimulant X?
    By pallojaakko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:07 AM
  2. Stimulant X
    By HulkWillSmashU in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:41 PM
  3. Stimulant X
    By pyneaplesexwa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 07:19 AM
  4. Stimulant X - what's up?
    By ezekiel73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in