FREE Stimulant X Samples

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Limited supply, if you have not tried the new Stimulant X this is the time to do it. It is very unique and gives you laser like focus on tasks.

Free Stimulant X Sample <-- Click

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got mine today...
thanks!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill save my 99 cents towards my whole bottle purchase, lol

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Signed up ....but dont feel like giving my credit card info for a sample.
No problem. We will have some threads later for sample giveaways however for example we had near 7,000 sample signups the last two weeks. Take the cost of the product plus $1.45 for shipping and you are near $20,000 to send out samples . So that small 0.99 helps offset the cost a little bit. Basically AX still eats have the cost to send out one sample to one person.

They used to be all free all the time. Then we did lots of surveys and found that many people just never took them. It was free so they signed up but did not REALLY want it . So we are hoping this gets more people that want the sample to sign up vs just someone that hears the word free.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just so you didnt take my previous message the wrong way...

im so confident about AX products i feel i dont need to sample anything. ill just get the bottle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a name like "ax1", I sure hope you aren't hatin! :D

Sample promos can really really get out of hand. It's the reason why I show up in nearly every "free sample thread - post 'em up!" thread to say NOT to just end out blind emails. Nothing sets me off more than an email that says "Free stuff please" and that's it. Well, except maybe people in Buicks. :trout:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sample promos can really really get out of hand. It's the reason why I show up in nearly every "free sample thread - post 'em up!" thread to say NOT to just end out blind emails. Nothing sets me off more than an email that says "Free stuff please" and that's it. Well, except maybe people in Buicks. :trout:
On that note...can I have a free Buick?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can i have a free fish to the face

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't be hatin' my duece and a quarter big man!!

View attachment 35330

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
damn, that's a pimp ride you have there. i suppose you will be an exception to the Buick rule... waiting on T-AD for the official ruling on that one...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, that's a pimp ride you have there. i suppose you will be an exception to the Buick rule... waiting on T-AD for the official ruling on that one...
Official ruling - Pimp ride is Pimp.

:D :D :D

That's DEFINITELY not what I'm talking about. Around here, for some reason, there are tons of really old people that crawled out of their tombs and are driving newer Regals, LaCrosses, and whatever else is out these days. They all drive like...like.. Well, like old people! They're slow, don't pay attention, and hardly ever put their turn signal on to let you know what dumbarse maneuver they're going to do to try and kill me next!

So yeah, you're hoopdie is pimp. Me want. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry...my 19yr old has claimed it as his!! Probably a college grad gift.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
It's painfull being a anabolicminds member living in Europe.. All those free samples are for us residents only .. boohoo :damnit1: :why:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's painfull being a anabolicminds member living in Europe.. All those free samples are for us residents only .. boohoo :damnit1: :why:
Yeah, sorry about that. I bet if you're willing to pay for shipping, HQ would send it to you. By then, you'd be better off to just buy a bottle. Afterall, AX products do have that nifty guarantee to 'em! Don't like it, send it back! :cheers:

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
This is the version without the 1,3 dimeth right? I'm confused because right after I ordered them I get an email offer to buy it at a discount price but I thought it wasn't released yet?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Right, I was premature with their email campaign.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found axcite spray for 31.44... can AX pricematch? lol

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
This is the version without the 1,3 dimeth right? I'm confused because right after I ordered them I get an email offer to buy it at a discount price but I thought it wasn't released yet?
can a rep confirm?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in the mail today--thanks!

Also, fyi this one does have 1,3 in it still. You said something about a new version w/o 1,3? Is that right?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that is correct. The new version will not be using 1,3. That one is still in production, but should be out in a few short weeks. (Don't know exact date, though.)

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is correct. The new version will not be using 1,3. That one is still in production, but should be out in a few short weeks. (Don't know exact date, though.)
Are you only replacing it with one ingredient or are you using more?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's just the one thing, but I could be wrong. Going to have to wait to find out! :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
if anyone wants to buy a sealed bottle on the cheap lmk haha

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
you didnt like it im guessing?? Depending where you got it from you may be able to recieve a refund, especially if its still unopend and sealed.