Thanks!!!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I received my Hard-FX bottle tonight :banana: So thanks to T-AD and AX for that very much. :love:

I will be posting a final review when I am done the bottle and periodic updates as to my impressions on it as I do not have the time to run a proper log.

I have taken my first dose tonight :ninja:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... Have fun!

:djparty:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Play safe.

Don't step on any dancing banana peels.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received the same and will be watching for your results to compare with mine.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be even more fun is to do your's and not look at his until the very end! When I log something, no matter what, I refuse to look at other logs running at the same time so that I avoid false expectations. As a rep, we're supposed to "check the logs, bro" to help out wherever needed. But when a new product is coming out and logs are running at the same time as I'm running it, everyone knows that they won't see me in the logs. It's part of how I try to stay unbiased and untainted. That way if a product sucks, I can honestly say that I think it sucks! :cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha big feller....

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
hell yea, looking forward to finding out how you respond!!!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Ok just a little update. The main thing I notice is definition. Without changing my diet i have cut up a bit. My strength has not changed to much , although i have been doing higher reps as it is hunting season now and I need the endurance factor for hauling hundreds of pounds of meat out of the woods heh. I do feel stronger though...and may do a low rep pl week to end it. I do feel tired after dosage as well...not sure if it is from it specifically as I have been working my ass off lately and am craving a few sleep ins. I like what i see and feel so far anyway, I am going to run it when I cut up for next spring/summer.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on the increased definition.

You getting ready to hunt deer in your area?