1,3-Dimethylamine is out, something new is comming.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    should have some to try real soon, supposdly atleast, if i do get a sample ill let everyone know what i think...
    Some inside connections there Adawg??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Okay so I managed to score a few samples of the upcoming version of Stim-X minus the 1,3. I've been using the current version of Stim-X with the 1,3 prior to fasted cardio sessions in the morning. It's been great and has made cardio effortless. Didn't raise my BP or really accelerate my HR. It's managed to lean me out quite a bit, and the energy lasts for about 8 hours as advertised.

    Now onto the upcoming version of Stim-X. The directions say to take 1-3 capsules spaced out throughout the day, at least that's how I interpreted the directions. Normally with the current version of Stim-X, I've been taking 2 caps prior to fasted cardio. With the new version starting tomorrow morning, I'll begin by taking 3. This isn't an official log, more of a progress report on how the new version of Stim-X stacks up to the current popular stims out there, more importantly how it aids me prior to cardio and essentially leans me out.

    For comparison purposes, I've tried the following;

    VPX Liquid Clenbutrx (awesome sauce)
    Stim-X (current version from AX...best I've tried so far)
    BlackCats (not bad...a good overall product, though I rate the other two slightly higher in terms of how they aided fat-loss/cardio)
    OEP (didn't work for me, decent stim effect though)

    Let the games begin...
    •   
       


  3. can u make a seperate log and no hijack this one,

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    can u make a seperate log and no hijack this one,
    Not entirely sure how commenting/reporting back on the initial use of a product, which some people may actually find useful, would equate to "hijacking" a thread.

    But let me take a minute and ponder your suggestion about creating a separate log...hmmm NO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Not entirely sure how commenting/reporting back on the initial use of a product, which some people may actually find useful, would equate to "hijacking" a thread.

    But let me take a minute and ponder your suggestion about creating a separate log...60 seconds...30 seconds....ok I've reached a decision in regards to your idea of a separate log...NO.
    i think perhaps a separate log would be a great idea, in the supplement log section.

    this way everybody who likes to browse and support logs will be able to find it easier than just having it here. it would be nice of you, and for the community as we all would love to see how you respond to this product.

    then you can post a link to your log here so people interested in this topic will know your doing a log.

    just a suggestion.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i think perhaps a separate log would be a great idea, in the supplement log section.

    this way everybody who likes to browse and support logs will be able to find it easier than just having it here. it would be nice of you, and for the community as we all would love to see how you respond to this product.

    then you can post a link to your log here so people interested in this topic will know your doing a log.

    just a suggestion.
    Fair enough, however, I don't have enough (only a few samples) of the product to conduct a full scale log, additionally I plan to use the product only on cardio days, as I have with the current version of Stim-X.

    It wouldn't be a quality log, only my initial thoughts on the product based on the limited amount of samples I've received, not sure how that makes any sense. I will say that I have full respect for the community and those whom I've spoken with on here know that, apart from that some people take this stuff way to seriously.

    All I plan to do is use the product tomorrow morning at the full dose, prior to fasted cardio and then offer my initial thoughts, nothing more...nothing less.

  7. i think if you posted a short review that would be great, im very interested in your results.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i think if you posted a short review that would be great, im very interested in your results.
    Thanks. I have enough samples to last me a little over a week, whatever results/benefits/thoughts that can be gathered from a week's use, I will report back on.

  9. that's nice of u southpaw but you wouldn't really be doin the community as much of a favor as u think. people would be more inclined to click " New stim-X mini review with new ingredient!!" than this thread.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    that's nice of u southpaw but you wouldn't really be doin the community as much of a favor as u think. people would be more inclined to click " New stim-X mini review with new ingredient!!" than this thread.
    1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review

  11. thanks for the review southpaw.

  12. When is the FDA banning geranium???

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    When is the FDA banning geranium???
    Tuesday.


    Why not Monday? Well...nobody likes a Monday.

    Which Tuesday? I dunno...ya got me on that one!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  14. the crash you get from Geranamine???
    thats news to me i love the stuff anf i dont feel a crash.
    you get more of a crash from a cup of coffie.
    I luv the stuff and all that will happen if them ban it in CAN or USA, is ill order it from else where .
    so all there losing is there taxing on it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    the crash you get from Geranamine???
    thats news to me i love the stuff anf i dont feel a crash.
    you get more of a crash from a cup of coffie.
    I luv the stuff and all that will happen if them ban it in CAN or USA, is ill order it from else where .
    so all there losing is there taxing on it.
    Everyone is different when it comes to crashes. I don't crash easily, but when I do, it's often hard. (Stim junkie here, BIG time...)

    As far as sourcing it elsewhere... uh... legality issues? Can't condone that.

    Regardless, whatever is coming will be worth a shot.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  16. i cant wait to give it a go!! Gonna have to wait just like everyone else

  17. yup... i want to add this to my workout program as well...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    the crash you get from Geranamine???
    thats news to me i love the stuff anf i dont feel a crash.
    you get more of a crash from a cup of coffie.
    Yes everyone is different but Geranamine is pretty notorious for giving a vicious come down crash.

  19. Yea definitly, constantly hearing reports of people just feeling dead right when there workouts end or even a little during the end of the workout, definitly a downfall for that ingredient.

  20. What was the ingredient that got SX banned? The original formula is selling on ebay. Last i checked it was 242.00 for one bottle. I stopped at 235.00 lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Godlike View Post
    What was the ingredient that got SX banned? The original formula is selling on ebay. Last i checked it was 242.00 for one bottle. I stopped at 235.00 lol
    Wrong thread, but the answers you seek are in one in this subforum.

    Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Yea definitly, constantly hearing reports of people just feeling dead right when there workouts end or even a little during the end of the workout, definitly a downfall for that ingredient.
    That is the absolute worst! Crashing mid-workout is something that I can NOT have. I've tried a few things that have done it, many with just straight up massive doses of caffeine (like NOXplode) that left me flat after about 45 minutes. When you're a true "go hard or go home" guy, going home due to a crash is just miserable!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  22. so can i have a coupon code for this product... i have a little money and want to buy the new stim product.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    so can i have a coupon code for this product... i have a little money and want to buy the new stim product.
    Maybe...if it were out yet!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. oh... duh... sorry, tim... i'm a little slow

  25. tim, "FREE samples of the new amazing Stimulant X "
    http://www.athleticxtreme.com/free-stimulantx-sample/

    is this not "the new amazing stim x" ?
    i'm cornfused

  26. It will be when the new samples get in replacing 1,3 with this ingredient. But not today.

  27. It's being manufactured right now. Once we have it in stock we will do a big testing program online.

  28. schweet!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Not sure if you can say or not but..
    Does the new stuff have Yohimbine still in it??

    thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    Not sure if you can say or not but..
    Does the new stuff have Yohimbine still in it??

    thanks
    No it does not have regular Yohimbine in it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
  2. dimethylamine/Jack3d makes my eyes dry
    By GregW in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. MusclePharm comming soon?
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in