AEN in Canada GNC....congrats guys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I actually ventured into the GNC in the mall today and noticed they now carry Intrabolic, intraXcell and steel edge......Im in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada....it was actually refreshing to see a stand up company in GNC in Canada....wanted to give you guys a shout out....funny thing is I looked at it, buddy was like thats new, just came out, dont know alot about them...i laughed...I was like dude its been out for a long time, great company blah blah blah....he shut up and walked away.

PS- they have the new citrus Intrabolic but I couldnt pay 55.99 canadian for it.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I actually ventured into the GNC in the mall today and noticed they now carry Intrabolic, intraXcell and steel edge......Im in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada....it was actually refreshing to see a stand up company in GNC in Canada....wanted to give you guys a shout out....funny thing is I looked at it, buddy was like thats new, just came out, dont know alot about them...i laughed...I was like dude its been out for a long time, great company blah blah blah....he shut up and walked away.

PS- they have the new citrus Intrabolic but I couldnt pay 55.99 canadian for it.

Appreciate it and yes we are VERY happy to be in canada! Besides GNC, Popeys and the other sores in canada will be carrying out brand!! Also, many online canadien retailers are selling our brand.

No, joke, AEN is already taking off in Canada and we are optimistic that IntrAbolic in particualr is going to be huge there, in a very short time! The feedback has been steeler there, just like here. :)

Thanks again, appreciate you taking the time to post that:clap2: