Props on ur Facebook group

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AEN crew,
i know it seems you all dont frequent here as much as bb.com but i dont really post there so i thought id throw this in here. i just wanted to give u props on that fb group, one of my friends recently instant messaged me and asked me to create a new lifting program(we usually lift over breaks and summer together) for him. he plays soccer at a smaller college and it pretty darn good so i made him more of a sport styled program...but neways thats just some background, he then asked me if there was any supplement that he might take to help him out and i said look into a beta alanine supp to help with endurance...he then said o yea i read the articles in that new fb group u joined(the AEN group) and so i told him he should look into intraxcell...just thought id let u kno my great story about how ur group inspired a friend of mine into looking at ur supps!! so props to that bc if it happened to me im sure lots of other peoples friends noticed...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even realize AEN was on this board, I am part of the group on facebook also. I would love to try out there products in the future, wish they had more of a presence on AM though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even realize AEN was on this board, I am part of the group on facebook also. I would love to try out there products in the future, wish they had more of a presence on AM though.
yea they have lots of interesting studies and stuff to talk about. thats one of the few reasons i go to bb is to see if they have any thing to say along with Designer supps and whenever MAN posts up there...but i hardly post on that board

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
whats the name of the group to join it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Hey AEN crew,
i know it seems you all dont frequent here as much as bb.com but i dont really post there so i thought id throw this in here. i just wanted to give u props on that fb group, one of my friends recently instant messaged me and asked me to create a new lifting program(we usually lift over breaks and summer together) for him. he plays soccer at a smaller college and it pretty darn good so i made him more of a sport styled program...but neways thats just some background, he then asked me if there was any supplement that he might take to help him out and i said look into a beta alanine supp to help with endurance...he then said o yea i read the articles in that new fb group u joined(the AEN group) and so i told him he should look into intraxcell...just thought id let u kno my great story about how ur group inspired a friend of mine into looking at ur supps!! so props to that bc if it happened to me im sure lots of other peoples friends noticed...
Great to hear, thank you Sir!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8167412053
EVERYONE, please join our facebook!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I know, you're right, we need to get over here more and get some presence..noted :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
yes please feel free to join in the fun over here lol
We haven't been completely invisible! We ran some logs a little while ago, though we should probably do it again... :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We haven't been completely invisible! We ran some logs a little while ago, though we should probably do it again... :)
yea i remember u ran some logs but u all went into hiding mode shortly after lol...u guys back up your work with lots of research so im sure u can add some great discussion over here:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20