Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

[size=+3]The Supplement Facts
The INFO and website
Buy it HERE on NP.com[/size][/size]

[size=+4]Ingredients [/size]

Well there are numerous threads on this topic,
I will also include a short list of some of the great combination of ingredients including,
WPH,
Leucine,
Beta-Alanine,
Free-form amino acids and
Electrolytes/minerals.
Again this is a top notch supplement with top notch ingredients, check out the links and see for yourself.

[size=+4]Pumps [/size]

I did not really notice too much for increased pump, but I did notice a more "Full Muscle" look. As in after I was done working out later in the day I would still have fuller looking and feeling muscles.

[size=+4]Endurance/Focus [/size]

My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I had very similar results using AEN's IXC which I used again stacked with IntrAbolic, I also used a lot more Supersets as well as lowering rest times trying to go with 60 seconds or less and I still had great gains in endurance and stamina. At times I also added more sets or more exercises then I had planned because I just had so much left in me I didn't want to leave the gym.

[size=+4]Strength [/size]

This is something that AEN claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR almost every exercise. Including great gains in Deadlifts!

[size=+4]Cost [/size]

On this site it is $35.99 for a 20 day supply, which is great I was working out 4-5 days a week so it lasted a month and depending on your schedule it could last longer. It is also a great price because of it's ingredients it is more like 3+ supplements put into one so you do not have to buy 3 or more different things just to get what 1 scoop of IntrAbolic will give you.

[size=+4]Overall [/size]

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone.
I would say that the best result from me using IntrAbolic was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two or even adding exercises.

I would also like to add the Mix ability is 10/10 all it takes is a little shake roughly 10-20 seconds, and some time to settle and it would be mixed 100%.

As well the taste I started mixing IntrAbolic with almost double the suggested amount of water but as my use of it went on I was continually lowering the water until I was at the recommended amount of water and I was enjoying the taste, I was looking forward to the taste and benefits of IntrAbolic. I would like to add that after this I purchased 2 tubs of IntrAbolic, so I am not only saying its good and recommending it I am going to continue to use it.

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggest you remove the BB.com link... This is a NutraPlanet sponsored board.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
come on Sapp ya newb..lol... i know ya copied and pasted and all, but throw some Nutraplanet love up there kid!..haha