*ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

IntrAbolic

The Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

Stimulate the Anabolic Response DURING Exercise, Increase Strength & Endurance!

What is the point of investing your hard earned money on supplements that claim to be the latest and greatest phenomenon when they are NOT going to help you DURING your workouts?

Bodybuilding is about Body--Building. During workouts, muscles are torn down and fatigue can be a tremendous challenge. By providing your muscles with effective nutrients DURING your workout, you will boost the anabolic response, fight the catabolic effects of exercise and delay muscular fatigue, ultimately leading to NEW muscle gains!

Continuing to evolve with the latest advancements in Nutrient Timing Science, we bring you IntrAbolic:

Intra=(DURING)+Anabolic(Muscle Building)= IntrAbolic,The Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation!

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

What makes IntrAbolic so unique and effective?

Custom Whey Protein Hydrolysate = IntrAbolic-Peptides?

IntrAbolic works by utilizing a unique whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) found exclusively in IntrAbolic. Our custom WPH has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis (over 30%) which supplies primarily low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides we refer to as IntrAbolic-Peptides. Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, IntrAbolic-Peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient transport system, specific to di-and tripeptides. Unlike regular amino acids derived from intact proteins which are slow to enter the bloodstream, IntrAbolic-Peptides are rapidly absorbed, causing a tremendous spike in extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our bodies to increase protein synthesis and maximize the anabolic response. Concurrently, this large amino acid spike causes an insulin increase to fight muscle breakdown which occurs during training. Rapid and efficient absorption also makes these peptides ideal for use during your workout as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

Free-form amino acids

Another highly efficient and rapid way to get amino acids into the blood (second only to WPH) is through ingestion of free-form amino acids (ffAA's), specifically the essential amino acids in free form. Intensive nutrient timing research studies show ffAA's (due to their quick absorption) can cause a big spike in blood plasma amino acid concentrations and when timed properly with exercise, may illicit a much greater anabolic response from exercise than intact proteins can. Combining WPH with ffAA's creates a powerful one-two punch in boosting anabolism and fighting catabolism. The beauty of combining di-and tripeptides from WHP with ffAA's is both use different intestinal transporters to carry them into the blood, maximizing absorption speed with very little redundancy. Current research shows that di- and tripeptides may actually enhance the ffAA's transporters, further increasing the rate of absorption.

Leucine

This powerhouse amino acid has been shown in research to both directly stimulate protein synthesis and indirectly by increasing the hormone insulin, which is both anabolic and anti-catabolic. Simply put, this is one of the most effective amino acids you can take intra-workout and further enhances the anabolic response when other essential amino acids are present.

Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Booster

Touted as the biggest scientific breakthrough since creatine, the amino acid beta-alanine has exploded into the sports nutrition industry, as more people find out just how effective this supplement really is. This worldwide explosion can largely be credited to the enormous popularity of our formula, IntraXCell, The World's First DEDICATED carnosine booster. When taken at a minimum dose of 3.2g per day, its cumulative effects when taken daily for 1-2 weeks, can impact your workout performance greatly.

Much of beta-alanine's effects are realized by boosting the synthesis of a intracellular (inside the cell) buffer called carnosine. Carnosine is a dipeptide, composed of the amino acids, beta-alanine and histidine and has the ability to stabilize muscular pH by soaking up fatigue causing hydrogen ions(H+).

It has been dosed perfectly to stack with IntraXCell to maximize the speed of carnosine synthesis and bring about BIG GAINS in strength, muscle and endurance.. FAST!

Electrolytes/minerals-

The importance of replacing the electrolytes: sodium, potassium and chloride should not be overlooked since, during exercise, we are losing electrolytes at an accelerated rate. Just as important, is their ability to assist in the absorption of fluid and carbohydrate uptake in the gut. The minerals calcium and magnesium are included as they are needed for muscular contraction and muscular growth. When magnesium levels are low during exercise, research has shown fatigue increases.

:type:

Attachments

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Frequently Asked Questions

So can't I simply take any whey hydrolysate and receive the same benefits as IntrAbolic?

No. NOT ALL whey protein hydrolysates (WPH) are created equal as there are large variances in degrees of hydrolysis the whey protein has undergone. A low degree of hydrolysis will leave you with a high amount of inferior polypeptides and little to NO di-and tripeptides. Check the panels of other WPH products and look for the percentage of hydrolysis the whey has undergone. If they do not disclose the degree of hydrolysis on the label be warned as it may be VERY low. Do not mistake the percentage of how much of the product is WPH for the percentage of hydrolysis the whey has undergone. They are NOT related. For example, IntrAbolic protein is 100% WPH, but the degree of hydrolysis is over 30%.

Q: Who can benefit from IntrAbolic?

1. Individuals participating in weight training looking to make BIG gains in muscle mass
2. Any individual wanting to increase their strength, power and muscular endurance
3. Slow gainers looking for something to take them to the next level

Q: Do I need to add anything extra to IntrAbolic during my workout to make it more effective?

NO, NOTHING else is necessary. No extra branch chain amino acids, no extra essential amino acids, no extra beta-alanine is needed. All ingredients in IntrAbolic are concentrated, research supported doses and satisfy 100% of the nutrient requirements during your workout in one groundbreaking formula.

Q: Are their any stimulants in IntrAbolic?

No.

Q: Can I take IntrAbolic late at night?

Yes.

Q: What other supplements do you recommend to maximize the results when taking IntrAbolic?

While nothing extra is needed to be taken intra-workout, outside of IntrAbolic. There are other important ingredients, that should be taken at different times, that can greatly increase your benefits from IntrAbolic:

1. We recommend our beta-alanine, carnosine booster IntraXCell along with our full spectrum, pre-workout formula, SteelEdge.
2. Creatine is another supplement that works great with IntrAbolic and can certainly be stacked together
3. A post-workout, fast acting protein/carbohydrate shake is recommended
4. Depending on the type and duration of your exercise regime, we suggest you add carbohydrates to IntrAbolic. We leave the type and amount of carbohydrate up to your individual needs.

Q: How should I combine these three products?

Our products are formulated based on the latest advancements in nutrient timing science and are designed to work together synergistically. To learn how to properly stack our products and maximize your muscle building and performance results, please read our Nutrient Timing Stack Recommendations below.

THE Anabolic Performance Stack:

IntrAbolic with IntraXCell & SteelEdge - This is our most powerful and effective stack, yielding the greatest results in building muscle mass, increasing performance and supercharging your energy and focus. This is the ultimate muscle building stack. This is perfection! Training Days: Take IntrAbolic and SteelEdge as directed. Post workout, take one serving of IntraXCell.
Non-Training Days: Only use IntraXCell as instructed on the bottle.

Anabolic Performance Stack-Stimulant Free:
IntrAbolic with IntraXCell - The perfect stack for individuals who DO NOT want any stimulants such as caffeine and/or workout late at night. This stack will enhance IntrAbolic by rapidly increasing carnosine concentrations, which leads to even bigger increases in strength and endurance. This stack will also increase the length of time your IntraXCell supply will last, further increasing YOUR value.
Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout. Non-Training Days: Only take IntraXCell as directed by the IntraXCell recommended use for non-training days. IntrAbolic is NOT taken on non-training days. These two products were designed to work together perfectly.

Recommended Use: Mix one serving of IntrAbolic in 8-16oz of water. We suggest mixing in a bottle with a cap. Avoid air bubbles by slowly shaking the bottle. Allow the powder to fully dissolve (2-5 minutes). Start sipping immediately prior to exercise and continue to SLOWLY sip throughout your workout session. IntrAbolic is a concentrated formula and some individuals may need to begin with half a dose for the first week to acclimate their bodies to the prickling sensation created by the beta-alanine content.

Athletic Edge Nutrition products are available at store-

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine thread-

SteelEdge FAQ-

Our product summary review thread-

IntraXCell STUDY:

Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) study-

Our Articles/Reviews:

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development-

PreWo article and NEW beta-alanine article in Muscular Development-

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development-

PreWO part two article-

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine-

Our beta-alanine article on bb.com-

Interview:

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION interviews OLYMPIC hopeful Michael James!

Video:

:djparty:

Aspiring Strongman IntraXCell/SteelEdge with video.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome...minus the part where is says available at the bb dot com store..lol.
Looks solid, congrats boys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummm...Canada testers?..oh crap im testing X-factor soon....but a solid protein/ba/leucine product would stack redicuously well~!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
This looks good, but looks like I am spoken for....

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
ummm...Canada testers?..oh crap im testing X-factor soon....but a solid protein/ba/leucine product would stack redicuously well~!
Thank you kindly! :)

BTW all, the supplement facts panel is NOW posted at the bottom of the first page of this thread :)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Looks like another winner from AEN. Nice job fellas! I'll definately be giving this one a shot at some point.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Looks like another winner from AEN. Nice job fellas! I'll definately be giving this one a shot at some point.
Thank you very much. We are VERY excited about IntrAbolic to say the least!!!!!

:djparty:

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
are you guys thinking about new flavoring of IntrAbolic?

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Yeah, other fresh green apples. I'm not an apple flavor drink type of guy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their Steel Edge was orange flavoured, but I didn't find it strong enough for my taste and found that it always ended up granular. Green Apple has promise; I rather like the tart/apple taste from previous Apple-flavoured products I've tried.
I think raspberry would be an awesome flavour to try, that would be one awesome tasting intra-WO shake!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Their Steel Edge was orange flavoured, but I didn't find it strong enough for my taste and found that it always ended up granular. Green Apple has promise; I rather like the tart/apple taste from previous Apple-flavoured products I've tried.
I think raspberry would be an awesome flavour to try, that would be one awesome tasting intra-WO shake!
IntrAbolic mixes better then SE and has a stronger flavor as we needed ALOT to mask the flavor of the high % WPH.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I do find that last few sips of SteelEdge to be a bit grainy. What I do to solve the problem, is just swirl the bottle/shaker a little and sip right after. Don't even notice it, or just refill with a little bit more water.

However, IntrAbolic has to be one of the best mixing products I've ever tried to be honest.

IntrAbolic mixes better then SE and has a stronger flavor as we needed ALOT to mask the flavor of the high % WPH.
Yeah, as I've mentioned before the flavor is almost too good...it's hard for me not to just chug it. :eek:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

You can follow my log here for other details: :D

Everyone knows how solid this formula is, so I'm not going into detail about the ingredients, because the research is there to back it up and there are plenty of reviews on how well it works.

This is just a quick review of the new flavor (and a couple other things ;)) since everyone probably just wants to know how it tastes, so here you go!

Packaging: 10/10 - Just thought I would throw this in there, nice shiny labels, and I like shiny things :D

Mixability: 9/10 - Put one scoop in 16 oz water, shake, let sit for 5 minutes, shake again, and it was pretty much mixed. A few white particles in the bottom didn't mix, but nothing serious. You probably wouldn't even notice if you weren't really looking, but I was :D My water bottle holds about 24 oz water, so after I mixed it in 16 oz I filled the rest with ice to make sure it was COLD!

Taste: 10/10 - This is hands down the best tasting supplement I have ever tried! The flavor tastes exactly like some candy I had when I was a kid. I can't remember what it is but it will come to me eventually. Unfortunately I have never tried the other flavors of IntrAbolic so I can't compare, but I really can't imagine anything tasting better than this. I thought the AEN guys were just hyping the taste up, but it is amazing. Especially when its ICE cold! It starts off with a sort of orange juice taste and finishes with a nice fruity candy mix lol. But its not overly sweet or anything, just perfect. I usually have some of my Xtend/PW left over for cardio but I finished this today before I even hit the treadmill! I would drink this all the damn time, I can't say enough about the flavor, its my new all time favorite!!!

Now go get some and enjoy!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When will this be instock at NP? Also any problems with adding additional BCAA's to this?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
When will this be instock at NP? Also any problems with adding additional BCAA's to this?
It's there already. Total waste to add extra bcaa's to IntrAbolic. There's already 5g of leucine, free form of the other bcaa's and more bcaa from the 7grams of whey protein hydrolysate. Taking extra bcaa's with IntrAbolic during workouts will not enhance the anabolic stimulus or improve your results in any way

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's there already. Total waste to add extra bcaa's to IntrAbolic. There's already 5g of leucine, free form of the other bcaa's and more bcaa from the 7grams of whey protein hydrolysate. Taking extra bcaa's with IntrAbolic during workouts will not enhance the anabolic stimulus or improve your results in any way
Thanks for the reply.

It says out of stock.. or am i missing something?

I would like to give this a try...