ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION~:Beta-Alanine & PreWO articles in Muscular Development!

• Thread starter Athletic Edge N
  • Start date
Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

We are pleased to announce, two more articles from us are in the September issue of Muscular Development on newsstands NOW! I have scanned just the first pages of each article and as usual will post the full articles once the issue is off the newsstands.

Thank you for your support and keep an eye out for more articles from us in other major bb/fitness magazine throughout the course of this year. :)

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Great articles Seb, for those who do not have the mag the articles are 3 pages each and very informative.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
congrats. I just logged onto your forum as I hadn't heard of your company. I've done some searching around the net and you seem to have a good rep.
I'm hoping to try your IntraXcell and/or SteelEdge soon since they both seem like extremely solid products. I've been dieting and with the lack of food and extra cardio my body feels like it's on the brink of being overtrained and I could use something like these.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
congrats. I just logged onto your forum as I hadn't heard of your company. I've done some searching around the net and you seem to have a good rep.
I'm hoping to try your IntraXcell and/or SteelEdge soon since they both seem like extremely solid products. I've been dieting and with the lack of food and extra cardio my body feels like it's on the brink of being overtrained and I could use something like these.
Thanks for the kind words. :)

If you have been reading Muscular Development or have been reading about beta-alanine online, you have VERY likely been exposed to AEN, if if you didn't realize it!

The feedback on our products has been extremely positive and we do have a very loyal customer base. :)

Do a search on this forum for beta-alanine, IntraXCell, SteelEdge and you will get a very clear picture of what we are about. We also just recently had IntraXCell used in a research study. :dance:

We have a new and VERY exciting product close to being launched...stay tuned

Please feel free to PM myself or any of my AEN reps if you have any questions at all.

steve777

Awards

We are pleased to announce, two more articles from us are in the September issue of Muscular Development on newsstands NOW! I have scanned just the first pages of each article and as usual will post the full articles once the issue is off the newsstands.
Is the issue off the newsatands yet? I would be interested in the rest of the article when you are able to post it.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Is the issue off the newsatands yet? I would be interested in the rest of the article when you are able to post it.
They haven't sent me the full pdf but here is the second page scanned and I will get the others for you. :)

The third page of the article, not shown here, is mostly the references with only a couple more Q/A's

Attachments

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks- the pre and post w/o articles would be good to post as well if you have the chance.
Sure, I'll get those scanned, as I think I only have the first page. They are both preWO articles though, no postWO. One is related to central fatigue and the other peripheral.

Also, we have another beta-alanine article in this months issue of MD, see below. It compares and contrasts beta-alanine with creatine. It's shorter then our others,just one page

I just received my electronic version of Muscular Development(Nov pg190) and saw another one of our beta-alanine articles published. :) They actually forgot my name on the article this time, as Anssi and I collaborated on this write-up..lol :( But none the less, I wrote the beta-alanine section and Anssi wrote the leucine section.

This article is a head on comparison with creatine, showing their similarities and differences. As you all know, beta-alanine consistently gets touted as the next creatine for obvious reasons.

The point of this article was to show why it is often touted this way, but at the same time, also explain how this statement can be misleading if the details are not fully understood. Hopefully the intention of this article is understood and the reader realizes that beta-alanine DOES NOT replace creatine. At the same time getting the point across, that they do share many parallels, which brings about the comparison.

You all know I love beta-alanine, but I also have huge respect for creatine and do not want beta-alanine to be known as a replacement to creatine. Not only would it be inaccurate to market beta-alanine this way, it could also stop people from properly understanding how beta-alanine works and how different it is from creatine!

Creatine is one of my all time favorite supplements and NOTHING can ever replace it. I believe both creatine and beta-alanine to be the two most effective ergogenic aids in sports nutrition by FAR.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great products you can't go wrong giving them a try, customer service is first rate as well.